THANK GOD WE SAVED THE WEST FROM HITLER

THANK GOD WE SAVED THE WEST FROM HITLER

Attached: 1531756972912m.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r06jCX1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JX2VatQp6fc
imgur.com/QBGfNhe
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=BB6PDZNdg7g
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE
youtube.com/watch?v=XytkI7afHcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-Dm4pO0xY
youtube.com/watch?v=_1OgxfCT044
youtube.com/watch?v=dP0-YohJR-g
archive.is/0yWUK
archive.is/8ECSz
archive.is/83lcD
archive.is/8uN6S
archive.is/DNikZ
archive.is/MsxUp
archive.is/Y7h7Y
archive.is/AG6yH
archive.is/cRFzJ
archive.is/bV6vm
archive.is/QLvW0
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/1212956392094601218
archive.is/l6ACn
archive.is/6UV80
archive.is/Miz5G
archive.is/xkISZ
archive.is/O7w5R
archive.is/XwbYP
archive.is/Z4DvO
archive.is/ymT9m
archive.is/VrWcf
archive.is/guIDM
youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D_T1VrzdaKs
youtube.com/watch?v=vXVESLmM9ac
archive.is/l2eyn
imgur.com/wxbMirt
imgur.com/DnjfXj8
blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-big-lie-involuntary-sterilization-of-black-ethiopian-women/
m.imgur.com/gallery/JQKQI
mtvuutiset.fi/artikkeli/mtv-n-tiedot-hameenlinnan-murhasta-epailty-surmasi-ex-tyttoystavansa-ja-sen-jalkeen-itsensa-miehella-kielteinen-turvapaikkapaatos/7700160#gs.xpxuum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is truly the end of times 2020. For all of us.

They're probably tourists visiting the eiffel tower and contributing to the French economy. Kys you racist fuck

Attached: tenor (31).gif (220x176, 66K)

>people having fun
>french flags in the distance
>this is somehow bad

fuck off

Cope

Attached: 1520287057961m.jpg (1024x442, 99K)

Hur dur no more wayt peepol on the stairs waahh

He tried to warn us.

Attached: 1578573332620.jpg (960x646, 145K)

COPE

Attached: paris-street-prayers.jpg (600x399, 104K)

>nazis killing tons of french people
>literally planned to blew up Paris
>somehow better than black people living here

dumb amerimutt

Attached: 1572894368419.png (800x769, 126K)

HATE AGAINST ANY GROUP OF HUMAN BEINGS IS NOT HELPING YOUR SURVIVAL GOALS.

dont worry, that degeneracy wont last much longer. two or three more "elections" and the problem solves itself. (hopefully without nuking the rest of us)

I know about scripting.

Cred Forums pass - shows the IP of the posters.

COPE

Attached: 1532605521740.jpg (670x960, 160K)

but that negros have bigger dicks than us. how can we compete?

There is nothing wrong with hate you dumb nigger.

Hur dur peeople praying. Oh no they will blow us up Tucker Carlson told mee

i was realy amazed how that Cred Forums-gold meme became reality. whats next? traps become not gey anymore?

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 1550786974755.jpg (953x836, 166K)

We will see.

COPE

Attached: barbara-spectre-quote-israel-jew.jpg (776x766, 99K)

I heard they do things like deny long term visa's to black guys that fuck a lot of women in Isreal and do things to get them the fuck out of the country.

Any word on this? True?

how did that happen? i was off for a few years, i come back and poof Cred Forums-gold is reality. they realy should have named it gold, pass sounds so lootboxish

Israel is tiny tho. They're already in stolen land and quickly running out of water that they mostly steal from neighbouring Jordan and Lebanon. Without murican aid they will quickly vanish

No it doesn't nigger stfu. Learn to actually use a fucking computer you simple fuck tard

I know what you think but really. Eat gold.
Kebab.

Hir durrr we won't be marjority hur durrrr. I will go to bar and there will be two brown peeopol instead of one hurr DURR. I am aryan hurr

yes because like hitler said, the white man cannot compete with the mighty negro schlong.white women just go crazy on it.

I am a nigger. We all are niggers. We all are Jews, Muslims, Christians, satanists, whatever. I am all that you hate.

Then tell your fucking government to stop bombing and exploiting developing countries so that people aren't forced to leave if they want their children to not life like rats.

Seriously.. this true? I heard of a basketball player from US who went nuts fucking women there, they found a way to extradite him back to US for child support... When there are plenty of wanted Israelis wanted for serious crimes they won't extradite..

I'm French and I can tell you, France is now a huge shithole and this country is completely fucked up by niggers and Muslims all because of the jews

You're worse than a nigger and make ridiculous claims. Only the most stupid simple fucking monkey would believe your shit.

triggered shit skin raging in here lmao

Ya, has nothing to do with you being snooty unproductive fucks who make low quality shit and put a high price tag on it to trick poor people.

Fuck Hitler was right it's all dark people's fault.

Jesus, take some fucking responsibility man.

imgur.com/r06jCX1

No its because of the rich elites of all countries. Stealing and pillaging Iraq and Yemen. Giving money and aid to Saudi Arabia and Israel. Forcing millions to flee and come to Europe for better life. Only to he met by hateful racists who put them in ghettos. People don't just leave their fucking countries for no reason. You euro fucks ancestors ravaged Africa so that now its a shithole. And currently ravaging middle east for oil. Obviously people want to come where there is more opportunities. Pls understand this b/ros. The real enemy are the rich billionaire class not the Iraqi immigrant who watched his sister blown to bits

I don't want any brown people at the bar

Good

>tourist
>shitskin
Pick one

That would be anti semitic

Attached: 1578679121080.jpg (750x590, 389K)

Hurr DURR shit skin durr. I am better than you becauz I have pale skin hurr. I am smarter because I get sunburnt faster hurrrr.

My apologies Shmuley

-retype much correct. Fix your own fucking country, you don't belong here. You're making your problems our problems. This won't be tolerated...

Cringe

Lmao. That's some civilised secular value system right there. You don't belong here if you different. How are you any different from a muzzie who wants to kill all non Muslims? We can't fix shit cos all first world countries are backing Saudi and other terrorist factions, without a peep from their populace. Most of immigrants are fleeing isis, who is backed through American Israeli proxies.

Seethe more mutt

Attached: 1501442060254.jpg (599x394, 67K)

So you come into my country and fuck everything up but we're supposed to welcome you with open arms and be understanding. Why would you think otherwise? You're unwelcome intruders, nothing more.

France is over, they saw the yellow vest protests and flew truckloads, freightloads, and planeloads of niggers and muslims to ruin the entire country. All while braindead people get prescribed ignorance and fight ebil Nazi racists, they then scream "let them in! Let them in!" Yeah, let those dumb nigger inbred muslims in you stupid french bastard. The French surrender every time.

I wish I could live to see these people trying to pull these guilt games on the chinese.

Attached: 1566878035122.png (653x645, 408K)

I mean you said it

Hitler was allied with arabs

never surprises me how stupid u faggots are

>shirtless
They all should be naked.

France during the occupation was NOT a place you'd want to be. There were shortages of everything and people in some areas were reduced to eating rats and stray animals.

When you see some of them naked IRL you realize that's a myth.

This is people celebrating France winning the world cup. You can stop crying now.

Arabs are fine if they stay in their own countries and they also hate kikes so enemy of my enemy.

Attached: 1579340480673.jpg (556x604, 65K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JX2VatQp6fc

Dude in Germany just tried to fix the problem and what did you all do to back him up? Nothing. Dude in New Zealand tried to fix the problem, and what did you all do to back him up? Absolutely fucking nothing. So shut the fuck up and die off quietly. Fuckin white people. All fuckin talk. all you do is fuckin cry about shit and do nothing. You will be extinct soon.

All the usual anti-muslim sites were decrying it like the girl was leaving him yadda yadda.

Reality is didn't happen.

Find me the official news story about it, guaranteed the only place you will find this "story" is on pro-right sites.

I'm sure it's got absolutely nothing to do with the very long and bloody history of French colonialism.
Karma's a bitch

Ils viennent chez vous à cause de l'économie, pas à cause de la juiverie.

if you dislike blacks, shouldnt you advocate that hitler fucked up in his approach and gone after africa?

Yeah we saved the french from hitler, you little millenial rewriting histroy bullshit doesnt die just because you libtards think you can rewrite history. Let me repeat that just incase you are an incel, the United States Of America saved your ass you french fucks, also befor you blame us for you multiculturalism it was your own libreal government who took these people in, no relation to world war 2. And againg Merica Fuck Yeah!

I wouldn't dislike them if jews weren't pouring them into my ancestral homelands by the millions in an attempt to displace my race.

[Citation needed]

>dislike blacks
You mean like jews in Israel?

Attached: 1577886234186.jpg (833x790, 138K)

gay muslims dancing on VOITURES seems alright, op ami

>being this stupid

>muh guns germs and steel
Pat your ancestors on the back more you cuck
What have you ever done

You act like they aren't bragging about doing it.

Attached: 1521998710448.jpg (775x767, 176K)

What drug were they given? How long do the effects last?

Attached: 1578852242006.png (618x559, 77K)

If you don't hate Isis then you have the iq of a peanut

>Supporting common sense foreign policy over twitter
is not the same as
>Forcibly migrating other people into your country
Still waiting to see the part where they 'orchestrated' it

There are literally countless examples of this you fucking newfag

Attached: 1579701141623.jpg (584x639, 116K)

>Not paying attention to HyperNormalization

Ya'll I can't help but to be convinced. We are all being deceived; right vs left, immigration vs not is all a smokescreen. It's not reality that's worth worrying about, yet it's presented as such. I can't help but to question whether we are all plebs in a game the rich asshole are playing.

>you can't be proud of BOTH yourself and your ancestors at the same time

Attached: 1541816928319m.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Remember when the CIA were testing drugs and biological weapons on their own troops and inmates in several prisons.

And when caught doing it, they moved to Canada and told the Canadian government they wanted to test mental inmates some invasive tests, obviously a lie while they forced them on all types of shit.

Injecting contraceptives into Woman, who were told it would be better for them due to bad birth rates (although a lie to the women, they didn't lie about what it was - so the headline on that is a lie).

>Codenhove-Kalergi quote
Why isn't there page number? What's the purpose of a citation you can't feasibly check? How do you know it's not made up?
>5k jews fled over muslims
[Citation needed]
>Rabbis support sensible foreign policy
How is this forced migration? How is this genocide?
>White genocide
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and how did I know it was going there? Fuck off Nazi scum

>people

>A rabbi does a PR event in a foreign country
>Talks about other countries to kids
>This is proof of a grand jewish conspiracy to control the world
lol still waiting

muslims don't drink

Hmmm

Attached: 1578060807921.png (791x579, 328K)

Sick strawman
>What was the argument of his post
>How did mine reply to it
>How did your post misconstrue mine
until you can answer all three of those, eat my ass

>Wahh spoon feed me wahh

>literal dehumanization
lol ok nazi

Muslims drink. Christians sin. Think the distinction of 'practicing'

Lol eat shit you intellectually dishonest faggot

what is a power vacuum, nigger

It was a bot, that Twitter banned.

Still waiting
>eat my ass

hahahaha good, even if it wasn't though, right? Swear these neo's are idiots

Attached: 1479923567530.gif (480x238, 415K)

Sick posturing. Still waiting. A few more questions for you while I do, why don't neo-nazi's ever have any citations from credible sources? Why do they always hide the name of the publication that produced the article? Why are all of your arguments one google search away from being easily debunked?

You mean the Israeli created one? Props to you for having a 3rd grade understanding of foreign policy.

Attached: 1578163628123m.jpg (1024x800, 131K)

It was a bot, a well known one, twitter banned it. Back in December 2017.

It would constantly post tweets about "Nazis weren't all that bad" etc.

Attached: 1578164820863m.jpg (908x1024, 199K)

yes, hitler was an asshole

Attached: 1578679255037m.jpg (1024x505, 132K)

What are the first three sentences of the last paragraph of that article?

This is the most fake post I've read all day.

Attached: 1578450320567.png (659x1026, 78K)

>anything I have an emotional knee jerk reaction to must be fake

Attached: 1518126139279.gif (384x216, 1.79M)

Why does Israel advocating for its own national security and being wrong about a timeline equate to a global conspiracy to control the world or kill the white race through demographic change

Israel has no right to exist

Attached: 1580124110372.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

>Look at all these headlines
>This won't be misrepresenative of the world at all
How are headlines written? Do they ever express a full truth? What's the motivation, heuristic or clicks?

imgur.com/QBGfNhe

>Literally a notoriously fake twitter bot

>conflating two seperate user's conversations
I thought kikes were supposed to be smart?

[Citation needed]

The Israel Lobby - (vpro backlight documentary - 2007)
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
The War Party-Panorama-BBC
youtube.com/watch?v=BB6PDZNdg7g
The Lobby - USA, episode 1
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE
The Lobby - USA, episode 2
youtube.com/watch?v=XytkI7afHcQ
The Lobby - USA, episode 3
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-Dm4pO0xY
The Lobby - USA, episode 4
youtube.com/watch?v=_1OgxfCT044
The Occupation of the American Mind
youtube.com/watch?v=dP0-YohJR-g

Study: U.S. Middle East Policy Motivated by pro-Israel Lobby
archive.is/0yWUK

The US-Israel Special Relationship Timeline That AIPAC Doesn’t Want You To See
archive.is/8ECSz

Top US General Says American Troops Should Be Ready To Die For Israel
archive.is/83lcD

Why American Jews Shouldn't Be Afraid To Put Israel First
archive.is/8uN6S

In Praise Of Dual Loyalty
archive.is/DNikZ

The War in Iraq was Conceived by 25 Neoconservative Intellectuals, Most of Them Jewish
archive.is/MsxUp

The Iraq war coverup What did AIPAC do and when did it do it
archive.is/Y7h7Y

Sharon urges America to bring down Saddam
archive.is/AG6yH

Israel knew Iraq had no WMD, says MP
archive.is/cRFzJ

Trump Clearly Wants Rapprochement With Iran. Israel Can’t Let That Happen
archive.is/bV6vm

Netanyahu's Iran Dilemma: Getting Trump to Act Without Putting Israel on the Front Line
archive.is/QLvW0

You're right, I jumped ahead three replies. My bad.
>How do either of those things relate to power vacuums

Head of Mossad: Israel wants the US to attack Iran for them
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/1212956392094601218

Leaked Netanyahu Tape: We Made Trump Cancel The Iran Deal
archive.is/l6ACn

Trump: Israel 'One Reason' for U.S. Troops to Remain in Middle East
archive.is/6UV80

Hillary Clinton Email Archive: The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.
archive.is/Miz5G

A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm - It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".
archive.is/xkISZ

>tl;dr
Summaries if you want me to care

Quotations:

Tony Blair on 2002 pre Iraq War Meeting with Bush:

"As I recall that discussion, it was less to do with specifics about what we were going to do on Iraq or, indeed, the Middle East, because the Israel issue was a big, big issue at the time. I think, in fact, I remember, actually, there may have been conversations that we had even with Israelis, the two of us, whilst we were there. So that was a major part of all this."
archive.is/O7w5R

General Wesley Clark on Impending Iraq War, 2002:

"Those who favour this attack now will tell you candidly, and privately, that it is probably true that Saddam Hussein is no threat to the United States. But they are afraid at some point he might decide, if he had a nuclear weapon, to use it against Israel."
archive.is/XwbYP

Philip Zelikow, Member of Bush Admin Foreign Intelligence Adisory Board on Iraq:

"So I’ll tell you what I think the real threat is, and actually has been since 1990. It’s the threat against Israel. And this is the threat that dare not speak its name, because the Europeans don’t care deeply about that threat, I will tell you frankly. And the American government doesn’t want to lean too hard on it rhetorically, because it’s not a popular sell."
archive.is/Z4DvO

Political columnist Joe Klein:

"The fact that a great many Jewish neoconservatives – people like Joe Lieberman and the crowd over at Commentary – plumped for this war, and now for an even more foolish assault on Iran, raised the question of divided loyalties: using U.S. military power, U.S. lives and money, to make the world safe for Israel."
archive.is/ymT9m

Citing a series of headlines is not the same as making an argument with them

see

Congressman James Traficant:

"But I believe that Israel has a powerful stranglehold on the American government. They control both members of the House, the House and the Senate. They have us involved in wars in which we have little or no interest."

"Our children are coming back in body bags. Our nation is bankrupt over these wars. And if you open your mouth, you get targeted. And if they don’t beat you at the poll, they’ll put you in prison."
archive.is/VrWcf

Retired General Anthony Zinni:

[that the neoconservatives’ role in pushing the war for Israel’s benefit was] “the worst-kept secret in Washington.”
archive.is/guIDM

Ex CIA Intelligence officer Michael Scheuer:

"Israel Is A Cancer On U.S. Foreign Policy"
youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE

"I'd Dump the Israelis Tomorrow" Scheuer Tells Congress
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

"Israel owns the Congress"
youtube.com/watch?v=D_T1VrzdaKs

"Israel is pushing America to go to War with Iran"
youtube.com/watch?v=vXVESLmM9ac

Journalist Carl Bernstein:

“We went to war against a guy who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. It was a total pretext! It’s inexplicable and there you go to Cheney, there you go to Bush, there you go to the Jewish neo-cons who wanted to remake the world. Maybe I can say that because I’m Jewish. To bring about a certain result…”
archive.is/l2eyn

lol dude you're the one crying over a picture of happy french people. white nationalists are such a fucking joke

>kike shifting the goal posts yet again
Kys mutt

>french people
Kek

Attached: 1579684131167.png (622x908, 1.44M)

>Neo-Nazis are refusing to make a point an argument yet again
Kys cunt

lol imagine if your hobby was posting brainlet ideology on a message board dude go outside.

see

Not an argument. Get fucked

Can you imagine the sweaty, smelly seethe that went along with the creation of this “meme?” The reek of sweet and sour crotch sweat filling the room... skin tags and Doritos crumbs clinging to the flabby neck beard region, quivering with absurd xenophobic rage that bizarrely has no equivalency in totality of a protected suburban basement dweller’s pathetic, sheltered reality...

Keep pecking out “cope,” kid. COPE. COPEEEEE LITTLE MAN.

C O P E
O
P
E

Neither is citing a bunch of headlines
see

>he thinks he made a point

Tldr

Didn’t France colonize Africa? Why is this a surprise that Africans are in France?

Implying an entire continent full of niggers was ever NOT a shithole

My

Fucking

Sides

I don't have to make a point to counter a point that you -didn't- make. Instead of spamming copypasta notepads of links with a bunch of headlines and quotes in them, why don't you
>make a point
>cite any of those as evidence
You're already 10% of the way there by posting all the sources c'mon friend I believe in you

same and I agree with him lol

Source?

Some Jew said it, it must be true

>you conquered savages therefore you should let the savages conquer you without resistance
Imagine being this much of a weakling

why would i argue with you? you're a brainwashed drooling moron crying on the internet. it's funny as fuck but i'm not going to waste my time picking thru your rotten brain

>What the French did in Africa during its imperialist years is the same as what African migrants are doing in France right now
[Citation needed]

Found the subhuman

You mad I interrupted your catalogue of sissy porn with a decent thread?

Absolute retard.

No relation to WW2 that immediately postwar all Allied Jew run nations went to shit.

He typed, boob sweat dripping down his midsection

>Berates other side for not making points
>Doesn't make points
lol ok

Like which ones? How did they go to shit?

>thinking that anybody owes you anything
>keeps saying "eat my ass" which is the Jew version of "muh dick"

Nice try, Rabbi

Still waiting

Yeah ignore the mountians of evidence itt kike. Bottom line is threads like these actually do redpill people and that makes you seethe.

called genocide

imgur.com/wxbMirt

Cred Forums

Attached: D588B685-F81E-4721-B284-DFDFB72C1592.jpg (760x822, 253K)

Hitler was trans

Attached: hitler gay.jpg (773x708, 146K)

decent thread? m8 you guys literally just post the same 30 compressed images over and over its boring and sad get a fucking hobby

>mountain of evidence
Nobody has made any broader point using any of the mountain the cunt pasted from his notepad. Still waiting
>MY THREADS WORK :(
[Citation needed]

The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. Yes now its divide the "goyim"

[Citation needed]

Goyim means host nation in Yiddish

Attached: 115E3BCC-7391-47A2-9B9C-14E35DA72900.jpg (640x612, 102K)

>100 years from now
What do you mean Germans were always black

It means cattle they see you as goyim cattle

Hitler was a Jew
He was a crack addict
He was a pedophile
a homosexual
a transexual
he worshipped the devil
he wanted to replace bibles in churches with mine kampf
he had contact with and ancient aliens/demons
he forced 6,000,000.000 jews into death showers, masterbation machines, spike pits, electrocution ponds and soap, sausage and lamp shade making machines
he didnt think slavs were right
Infact he wanted to kill ALL SLAVS
Even the blonde haired blue eyed ones
He also wanted to kill off all non-blonde haired blue eyed people
He also wanted to take over the world even though he didnt build a navy....
He hated england!
he hated america!
he hated freedom!
He hated your children your mom your dad your country and you!
Hate him GOY!
HATE HIM!
WHY WONT YOU FUCKING HATE HIM!
FUCK THIS BOARD!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1577891447938.png (493x719, 92K)

Germans always have been muslim

imgur.com/DnjfXj8

>the most stupid simple fucking monkey
self projection

I oiled myy rifle and bought extra bullets just for this kind of shit.. not. /k/fag tohugh

Attached: 507A41C400000578-0-image-m-20_1537485721954.jpg (634x1119, 72K)

No. That’s a complete myth. It literally translates as people of the nation. Shiksa however means forbidden women.

You post child porn everyday

lol these guys crying about black people and jews meanwhile their big hero is a transexual meth using pedophile

this was a pretty interesting video

shows how fucked up yanks and guns are

Attached: 4e03e2afa9f97.jpg (426x618, 83K)

>Submits to the new world order

Or the police can come into your house and rape your mom that you live with anytime they want, so there is that...

Attached: Screenshot_20200217-194736.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Fucking idiot it wasnt hitlers plan...that was the soviet unions plan ...to get whites to polute their blood lines and ultimately lose control over everything...because the soviet union knew its easy to manipulate black people but not whites so if they controlled the blacks it paved the way for them to control and manipulate the natural resources and economies of the world.....go read a book OP

Citation needed

Everyone has someone like that in their family, unfortunately you are not making any fucking sense with what you're saying

Attached: BM3LFIRCAAA_YM2.jpg (500x345, 44K)

Not because of jews but becausebof russian propaganda

Blame shifting kike

Attached: 1514788846480.png (650x994, 588K)

Attached: 1526737327208.jpg (1268x1364, 1.15M)

You are so smart sucking jewish dick you pseudo intellectual dogshit human faggot defends zionists

So with this Russian propaganda or democratic propaganda, how is the Russia intervention besides shitty online advertising? Do They have a gun at people's back at the voting booth? Someone needs to say this out loud in public on national TVso wi beside City advertising? They have a gun at people's back at the voting booth? Someone needs to say this out loud in public ot
Or on national TV, because just left side excuses are getting tiring after a while and driving people away...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Google voice to text, never once..

I hate that jew bitch.

YEAH THEN HOW ABOUT FUCKING ISRAEL BRINGS IN 200 THOUSAND REFUGEES TO LIVE THERE

Attached: hitler likes this.jpg (960x943, 32K)

If that Emoji has been implemented, I'll join Facebook in a secon

See:Faggot

blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-big-lie-involuntary-sterilization-of-black-ethiopian-women/

Depo Provera injections. Only lasts 3 months.

You probably already are sterile you beta cuck bitch titted programmed bitch homosapien you don't believe in anything do you

dumb white people, jews are just as white to us as you are. stop being so fragile

Lmao kikes seething

Goyim has no idea how controlled everything around it is by Zionists and freemasons and the illuminati secret societies

Probably takes objects up your asshole while bending over for the jews defending Zionism on Cred Forums are you ANTIFA?

YAY NOW WE CAN BE LE NIGGUR AND MUSLIM!!
FUCK HITLER AND FUCK TRUMP!

Attached: 1503307196780.jpg (900x388, 116K)

yeah bombs are the only reason. what about africa. what about mexico/south america.

next it will be climate refugees then when that dries up it will be something else or they'll go back to war

only when it suits them

ARE YOU ANTIFA? ZIONIST PSYOP? WHY CALL ME A KIKE WHEN I WANT TO KILL ZIONISM YOU FUCKING IDIOT

#fuck trump

Attached: 1516229025150.jpg (868x1024, 96K)

>thinks you should just accept being assaulted by random guy trying to steal your property
>eurocuckiness intensifies

I'm so glad we gave all these niggers rights and then let them infest our cities with homicide and robbery, thanks America. Let's just give women the right to vote as well, we're already fucked up as it is.

What's the point in building civilization if we're just flushing it down the toilet in the name of equality. Equality didn't build the fucking pyramids.

I mostly agree

Sausage fest. Where are the nude bitches streaking and enjoying croissants or whatever French people do during this shit.

Hitler loved Muslims. Even if he won the war this might have happened.

l love the boule and illuminati and secret societies and l love to fucking be a goyim

You would have to be a complete retard to believe this quote is real.
Cool clock. As if Muslims wouldn’t come to Europe without Western involvement in their savage wars.

You would have to be a retard to not be able to see the relevance in todays world

Was she killed?

Kek how exactly are the Jews responsible for cucked French domestic policy? Nothing is stopping France from going Hungarian mode.

Sterilizing people is bad so let’s being back Hitler to sterilize and gas the Jews because some of them sterilized black people (who we also hate).

french are sissy and cowards.

>implying the holohoax actually happened

Attached: 1577653345333.jpg (750x750, 446K)

We need to kill all the politicians that have been infiltrated by the illuminati a country needs to start kicking them all out and then conquer any nations that oppose this

Tbf America shouldn’t want ISIS defeated either. Middle East domestic civil war is good for the whole rest of the world.

>Far right ideology fundamentally opposes the enlightenment
>Tries to claim the fruits of the enlightenment is "eternal darkness"
We get it, you know you're retarded and want everyone else to be equally retarded.
Back to your containment board

REVEAL YOUR ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT CMON BRING ON THE ALIENS NUKE NEW YORK CMON BRING WW3 ECONOMIC COLLAPSE WHAT YOU GOING TO DO TO IMPLEMENT IT HUH WE ALREADY KNOW

if napoleon is alive, he will kick lots of arses.

I assume they hate ISIS, but would lose their US sugar daddy if they were defeated.

Yawn.
m.imgur.com/gallery/JQKQI

When the great monarch comes into power he will kick out all the jews and muslims from all these countries

should not mix monkeys with humans.

Whether or not the Holocaust happened (which it obviously did) the people who want Hitler back also want him to kill the Jews right? Or do you just want them “resettled in the east”? Or put in concentration camps with orchestras and swimming pools at the taxpayer expense but this time they won’t die so long as the allies don’t bomb the supply lines?

COPE

Attached: 1579379010121m.jpg (1024x399, 70K)

The cowardly and revolting French have always been a nation of disgusting shit-lickers. This fucked up mess in the photo is their country now because it is what they deserve--to be destroyed and flushed down the toilet of history.

Attached: 1580112694579m.jpg (1024x854, 166K)

Attached: 1580184604256m.jpg (1024x1024, 277K)

nignogs destroys it.

Attached: 1579560160800.jpg (939x750, 365K)

Attached: 1577652337392.jpg (605x537, 46K)

Not him but you’re missing his point. What would you personally like to see happen to the Jews? That’s the question.

Attached: 1577646238342.jpg (500x517, 41K)

Attached: 1577648295909.png (826x569, 702K)

Attached: 1556555750070.jpg (1002x872, 350K)

Attached: 1522519674165.png (602x555, 145K)

Attached: 1576899558486.jpg (1024x757, 97K)

Kalergi was Austrian-Polish-Greek and Japanese, not Jewish, by descent. Also, those thousand and more liberal Rabbis were not the more conservative Orthodox Jews. Especially, Haredi Orthodox Jews almost never peddle liberalism to broader society, and if some of them do, they are the unusual ones among them.

He was a zionist crypto kike like his father. His book speaks for itself you fucking imbecile.

I just refuted his claim that Kalergi was Jewish. He seems to rely too heavily on what others are spoon-feeding him, via anti-Semitic propaganda, largely derived from the National Socialists and their ideological descendants.

Attached: 1580092145970.jpg (715x544, 158K)

Attached: 1580102236289.jpg (925x767, 255K)

Jew haters aren’t going to answer your question/point directly. They’re either too stupid or know they can’t. Thread is dead.

Attached: 1579977425085.png (379x640, 358K)

I want my enemies destroyed. Why is that so hard to understand?

mtvuutiset.fi/artikkeli/mtv-n-tiedot-hameenlinnan-murhasta-epailty-surmasi-ex-tyttoystavansa-ja-sen-jalkeen-itsensa-miehella-kielteinen-turvapaikkapaatos/7700160#gs.xpxuum

It's a shame the holocaust really didn't happen

As a Jew, if that is true, that's great news. Then again, I don't think the invasion of europe by rapefugees is a good idea either.

I mean, that didn't really take long to find.

Attached: Birkenau.jpg (936x657, 55K)

THAT'S PRETTY SHITTY

Attached: BB OMG.jpg (1994x3000, 346K)

Attached: 20150612_220138.jpg (5312x2988, 586K)

Hitler was the worst thing that happened to western civ. He made eugenics and race purity and anethnema to any reasonable person.

As a Jew, I wish the holocaust was fake. Not sure the point in pushing the Holocaust narrative when the Jews were going to get Israel anyway as it was British property at the time of Israel's creation. Hitler could have done a lot of good things but chose not to because he didn't get accepted into art school.

They all need to be put in Israel, cut off militarily and financially. They can then settle the score with their old friends the muslims and be wiped out of existence, for the greater good of human civilization.

You're right. It's not the same. Jews are behind it.

>As a Jew, I wish the holocaust was fake.
You don't have to wish very hard kike rat

Attached: 1578962804828.jpg (395x449, 77K)

Yet here you are. Stay mad cunt