Apple Inc. is a SUPERIOR electronics company that manufacturers the BEST consumer products of its kind in the WORLD...

Apple Inc. is a SUPERIOR electronics company that manufacturers the BEST consumer products of its kind in the WORLD. I’m willing to argue with any one of you jelly faggots that thinks otherwise.... let’s get started cunt

Attached: E37CB87C-F9DD-40DE-8F6C-81478657250D.jpg (820x980, 42K)

I respectfully disagree

overpriced

try harder ausfag fuckwit

Underwhelming products overly hyped with a new skin year after year. Just like everything else.

>2020
>thinking Apple has done anything revolutionary

This company has been shit since steve jobs died. Do you seriously think that it's groundbreaking and innovative to take earbuds, sell them without cords, and then sell the cords? Good luck finding an iphone that uses them, since they removed the headphone jack!

You people are retarded, but it's not all the company's fault. It's the retarded consumers that keep buying shit, hoping that it's not shit they just bought for $500

Attached: 40 keks.jpg (600x528, 49K)

South Korea is the most technologically advanced country years ahead of others.

iPhones now enjoy a DOMINATING 13% market share. Watch out guys....

You get what you pay for.

...unless it's an iPhone, then you do NOT get a headphone jack, wireless power sharing, memory card slots, an NFC that can be used for things BESIDES Apple Pay, etc, etc, etc

>You get what you pay for.
more advertising and a prettier "unboxing experience"

Spent $1300 on my iPhone. No complaints.

Allow me to present to you. The ultimate brick. Far superior over others.

Attached: D8839EDF-8600-46B4-A90E-0FC8F4EF1658.jpg (1400x1000, 166K)

>350)
iWhat? What happened with the Razor?

Cool you enjoy buttplugs

I guess op surrendered

Flagship phones from Samsung, Apple, and most anyone else cost about the same. In fact, a Note 10+ costs $50 more. No one is "jealous" of something that anyone can have.

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

Attached: FB_IMG_1582409017474.jpg (720x689, 65K)

>BEST
Apple #1

Attached: 1480893102540.png (625x626, 51K)

I wonder how the iFags are gonna cope when the supply cuts off. The Chinese slaves making iPhones are now under quarantine and are not at the factories.

lmao I spent 50 on my phone and it does the exact same shit. Only difference is who gets all the data it's collecting on me with all the spyware shoved into it.

Probably get a Samsung phone. Brand loyalty is for sheep.