Anons how do I get a gun illegally...

Anons how do I get a gun illegally? I live in a very dangerous neighborhood but Im 20 and cant buy a gun yet in my state. Fucking stupid legislation. Im in WA btw.

Attached: 50FB09A3-2A5F-42F7-AAD3-ADBCA23ED38A.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawcenter.giffords.org/minimum-age-to-purchase-possess-in-washington/
imgur.com/wxbMirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You live in a dangerous neighborhood? Obviously one of your neighbors is probably a gun dealer. Fucking ask around.

Firearms classifieds. Face to face cash deal, nobody is ever going to ask to see your ID. Go to another state if that's not a thing in yours

Yeah I thought about it. But do I wanna get shot when going up to a gangbanging nigger and get shot because Id look like the feds?

The website? Ill figure out how to use it, thanks user

This?

80-lower.com

Not OP, but Is this website just disassembled guns?

Legally, no. The "gun" part is the receiver and nothing else matters from a law perspective.

You buy the receiver 80% manufactured, then do the last 20% yourself making you the legal manufacturer. Some states don't give a fuck.

Attached: nedroid-i-made-this-horizontal-e1460073216688.png (1814x655, 54K)

All glowniggers please kys.
Move.
Why do you need a pistol? Gunna carry it outside? Keep it in your car?Conceal carry? You are looking for trouble.
Home defense? get a 12 guage and STFU.
All gun laws are unconstitutional.

JUST MOVE OR GROW SOME BALLS FUCKING PUSSY

No shit they are unconstitutional, Idk if u thought I was a glownigger, but I genuinely need (its come to this point) a gun to protect myself in this nigger infested neighborhood. I cant move until next year, no money.

Or get a gun and shoot the fuckers if they come into my house? How am I being a pussy by wanting to fuck a dude up??

>Yeah I thought about it. But do I wanna get shot when going up to a gangbanging nigger and get shot because Id look like the feds?
I called you a pussy because you have no balls

Bruh when you shoot tyrone and the cops come, they are gonna notice you weren't old enough

carrying a handgun illegally is probably asking for more trouble than it can help, from a legal perspective.
Are you trying to get a P320 or just an example pic

I just looked up a picture for the thumbnail lol. I am looking for any home defense gun.

Take a trip to the countryside flea markets and look for a beat up old shotgun.
Pay cash.

and what happens when you kill someone with it? you'll go to prison on a felony charge. never be able to legally own a gun or have any over-minimum-wage job again in your whole life. Think smarter. Reinforce your door and get an aluminum bat

Age is 18 for long guns in a lot of states, just in case you're a pussy and worried about that. If someone asks your age you could at least be honest and say 20. Still illegal that you'd be a nonresident, but most people won't know/care.

In all the guns i've bought/sold face to face, only one guy even offered to show me his ID. I didn't look at it.

Yeah I know of a few countrysides here haha. Hopefully they dont call the police on me when I try to buy a gun lol

You can buy black powder pistols. Are you in Spokane?

Just go to walmart and buy a $90 410 break action shotgun you retard

If it's home defense get a shotgun.
Less risk of you fucking up and putting a bullet into your neighbors
Plus you only have to be 18 to buy one

How complicated is it to buy guns off the dark web?

lawcenter.giffords.org/minimum-age-to-purchase-possess-in-washington/
Yes you can. Just keep it in your home.
And I. One year there will be almost no restrictions for you. Buy a 38 revolver user, and get basic training.

Fucking newfags jesus christ

I can get you an untraceable 9 mm with ammo and 2 mags, all I need is $350.00 and your address.

Glownigger

Bruv we aint doin an address

Yeah get a good cheap shotgun. A benelli is a good choice

I don’t know the laws there but it’s usually 18+ for long guns.

I wouldn’t waste time with a pistol.
I can personally vouch for this.

Attached: 5ED4EE18-1FD8-4339-B966-68759D2332A0.jpg (750x881, 127K)

Good choice there too

WA what? Western Australia? West Albania?
Get a life. Or move. Whatever.

Okay, then you come to N. Carolina and we can do a hand to hand.

Keep in mind you're going into a cash deal where the other guy is guaranteed to have a gun.

Attached: manmode.jpg (307x410, 21K)

Retard

Are you saying how can you conceal carry in WA while under 21 or just buy a gun for self defense at home? Buying a gun for home defense is easy even in WA. Get a pump shotgun. You can buy it legally before you are 21. If you want an illegal hand gun to conceal carry, might I suggest you don't?

Find a guy with a gun, beat his ass to death, and steal his gun. Good luck.

OP where do you live?

410? why?
are you the kind of person who thinks the taurus judge is the best gun ever made?

Literally just get someone over 21 to buy it for you and give it to you, that's completely legal.

are there people that think that? regardless, i think he was more just meaning it's a firearm at all.

wait a year and get a CPL. don't get an unregistered gun so you can be raped in prison for defending yourself. you sound like you aren't really responsible enough to have one anyway

Build one. Get an 80% polymer80 frame, a compatible slide and an lol. Cost you 500 ish and no paperwork

Yo nigga - I got a brand new 45 still in the box that has never been registered.....HMU

What a fagnigger, either
A) make your own, a complete 1911 runs around $500 and a Glock is $500-600. 500 if you are a virgin 9mm user and 600 if you a 45 ganger.
B) Literally drive to Oregon or Idaho

an I live in Seattle

Because its 90 fucking dollars you sperg
He could make enough to buy just asking people for a dollar in the god damn parking lot

imgur.com/wxbMirt

I'm curious to know what neighborhood in WA you think is that dangerous?

The earth is flat. Use this to your advantage and take a drive.

You cant drive past the ice walls user, the NWO army keeps you from going to them.

I was looking on Polymer80s website, are Buy Build Shoot kits really just the gun and dont need an FFL?

Build your own pleb.

So easy, go hang out around your local police department parking lot. Ask the guys, explain your predicament, they will set you up.

Give the man some tips kek

I live in Missouri, they don't give a fuck ;)

Your situation is ubiquitous around the US. “bUt GuN cOnTrOl WoRkS”

Go to a local gun store and buy a rifle....?

Unless you can't pass a background check. 3 DUI's, any felonies, or misdemeanors of domestic violence fuck you on that front.

Get an AR, they're fucking cheap enough right now.

Attached: AR vs body armor.gif (640x358, 1.15M)

Ask criminals. I bought a gun for $125 by some 18yr old kid I know who sells drugs

OP said he is in WA, looks like they can't ship there.

I ain't going to provide that punk ass nigger felon information on how to be a better felon. You can go right ahead tho

this
ask your dealer

Attached: churchsign3.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Pull a GTAV and “sell your social fo’ ah piece”. Fucking niggers lmao

M-my SSN?

Well I aint man fuck that sorry OP

Literally hang out with low lifes. I could get a gun for $200 let alone a automatic for $400. It all depends on who you know.

Good way to get a burner

Ask a crackhead

you hang out with niggers?

You can own a handgun at 18. Shooting someone with it is another story.

Get one legally. Self defense with an illegal firearm is going to land you in prison.

Also if you're in a shitty neighborhood, install security, reinforce your doors and windows. Don't invest in more then the bare essentials, floor speakers and a 60inch TV will get you robbed

Bruh v true

Plenty of gun owners. Break into enough homes and you’ll find plenty. You said illegally. That’s the best way. Provided your bitch ass doesn’t get kilt in the process

The answer is: don't.
Just keep your head down and don't start shit and don't get involved in shit.
Wait until you're 21 and only then get one.
And even then you better not be a fucking fuckhead about it. Even when you're armed follow the rule: don't be a fuck head, keep your head down, don't start shit, don't talk shit, don't get involved in shit.

You're just a kid you don't even have anything to defend yet. Just wait a year or however long until your very next birthday then buy one. Jesus Christ your entitlement is palpable.

>I live in a very dangerous neighborhood
>Im in WA
Massive small-dicked pussy detected.
What, is there an open manhole cover in the street?
Are the sewer drains flooded with too much rainwater?
That's about the only thing you have to worry about in Washington.

Can't move? Have to stay in a shithole because you have no money? Can buy a gun? Too fucking stupid to do a search and find out you can buy a non semi auto long gun at that age? Going to take a chance at hard time for having an "illegal" gun instead of packing your shit and leaving. How are you going to get away from the niggers raping you in the prison showers? Either you are an idiot who needs to be offed by Tyrone or rhe worst larper I've ever seen.

Kill a nigger

Youre retarded.

First of all, /k/ is over there---->
Second, getting a firearm illegally is a good way to get your dog shot by the ATF
Third, unless you're skilled at concealed carry/draw/fire, a firearm is going to be useless because the bad guys get to choose when to be bad and if you don't have your firearm out and ready to shoot its pretty fucking useless.
Fourth, for most people, its smarter to get out of a dangerous situation than to shoot your way out, so get the fuck out of your dangerous neighborhood and then you don't have to worry about carrying illegal weapons around.
Fifth, even if you get a private-sale pistol or do something to somehow get or make one, you're going to be illegal on a concealed carry since you can't get one until you're 21 anyway.
Sixth, if you fuck up any of the above, you'll be a felon and never able to legally own a firearm again.

OP just build one, I dont care if you are a felon or not. Cred Forums is not a morally supportive place and idk why these nigger fags are impeding on your question. Also yes, youre 20, go to walmart and get a shotgun. If you want an AR, different story

Anyone selling face to face is going to insist on seeing a driver's license or CC card to make sure you live in that state. Selling to out of staters is a no-no.

How can you be /k/ and not tell him about black powder? Back to 4channel with you

Depending on state laws, anything from black powder to an air rifle can be considered a firearm, so both acquisition and CC laws need to be considered. Its pretty fucking complicated.

In the end for an untrained 20 year old illegally getting an illegal firearm that you're going to illegally carry without taking it to the range to shoot and practice and git gud (because if you did you would be flaunting your illegal gun in front of everyone) is a pretty poor choice.

Just because you say things long ways and pretend you looked up BP laws in washington state doesnt make you right user

Yup. You just gotta be handy with a dremel and a drill press.

I didn't look up wash state bp laws. I'm not his fucking lawyer. But if you're going to CC a black powder blunderbuss you'd better know the letter of the law for the state/city you're in before you do it unless you want to go to a federal PMITA prison.

>nice try fed
I wouldn't know how to illegally obtain a gun.
nice thought exercise though. lets play imagination. here's an idea for a character in a work of fiction.

they would probably have already checked with their local laws first but maybe they're creative enough o check a site like ebay which may or may not have parts lots and kits for various firearms. something like revolvers or whatever.

that would typically be legal to ship to most of the states in the US.

and that ebay type website this character visits potentially may or may not also have people who sell non-firing prop pieces made out of previously functional firearms. which could also generally be legal to ship or own.

imagine that character in this work of fiction maybe made something else out of other things. they would want to make sure the parts are compatible and safe to swap around assuming it was legal to do such a thing wherever this invented and hypothetical character may be located.
you know. for emersion and making the invented character more believable as it is a work of fiction.

Remington 1858 replica, pietta or uberti. + .45 long colt conversion cylinder, kirst or Taylor and co. Order all online, ships to you with no ffl needed now you have a relatively powerful, reliable and accurate sa revolver. Legally. Also you can just build a glock from an 80% kit. My buddy donald did it and hes retarded. You dont have to do anything illegal to obtain a gun, dumbass. Be smart.

Attached: IMG_20190727_154739_818.jpg (1080x1351, 417K)

He isnt talking about ccing anything. He wants home defense and he wants a pistol because hes an edgy kid. Hyperbole is a cop out btw.

niggers get illegal guns all the time bro, so can you

they even get guns stolen from police.

GLOWING

kill a nigger not that hard their stupid as shit

Attached: 412446000502800384.png (112x112, 15K)

Wdym by “hes retarded”? Did he just do it wrong? Or is it a dumb idea?

"Unregistered gun"
Since when does Washington have a gun registry?

I just meant its so easy even my tard friends can do it, he just needed to borrow my dremel and drill press.

Alright, depending where you live in Washington, allow me to explain the federal part of it. For local, you're on your own
There is no federal gun registry, and at 18, you can own whatever the fuck you want. Check Armslist for local guns for sale.
Don't CC without a license, and Washington won't give you a CCW permit until 21
If you think you'll end up killing a nigger, I recommend paying for USCCA insurance. Best nigger killing legal council I know of. Make sure it is self defense though, and in your house for castle doctrine.
Any questions?

Bump

Look, I've tried to be as clear as I can. know your local/state/federal laws. Know how those laws have been interpreted. And stay well across the bright-line interpretation of the law.
The ATF will shoot your dog, fuck you without a condom, and put you in prison for 20 years to make a fucking point. They'll have a sniper take out your wife and burn down your religious compound to make a fucking point.
Its like arguing whether an arm brace makes your AR a SBR instead of a pistol. Not worth being on the wrong side of the interpretation if it changes.

If you live in a violent, shitty place move.

If he's not ccing he doesn't need a handgun. He can legally get a rifle or shotgun. No need for black powder.

No shit, thats why i told him to go buy a single shot break action 410 from walmart for 90 bucks.
He doesnt want a shotgun.
I dont know about you, but when i want to buy a new handgun i usually dont go buy a shotgun instead.

I live in WA, from NM...lol, what "city"? I live in downtown Seattle you pussy, grow a pair...

when I want to buy a new handgun I do it legally and I don't ask for work arounds on Cred Forums

And if I wanted a handgun it wouldn't be a shitty single action black powder model from 2 centuries ago.

Why the fuck did you turn this into some retarded epeen ego trip? Fuck off user

fuck your whole life and everything in it, bud.
Hey can you tell your mom to pick up OP's mom on her way over. I double booked them by mistake.

Stick to blue boards shit for brains you cant hang here

My dads a cop btw. He’s monitoring this. Be very careful