I’m a complete fucking retard and I M-Flashed to a patch and not an update and now my MSI B450 pro won’t post...

I’m a complete fucking retard and I M-Flashed to a patch and not an update and now my MSI B450 pro won’t post (since there isn’t a fucking bios there) is there any way to recover from this? I’ve been looking online and I haven’t found anyone as stupid as I am to have the same issue.

Attached: F8ABCC0D-8013-4DD4-AFC3-DB2208B1C8F2.png (1024x1402, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AF5MGFG44GY745CU2FKU4VEDTJ5A/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_gw_tr?ie=UTF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Send it to me i'll fix it for you

there should be a BIOS flashback button

Shhhh

I already checked to see if my motherboard has one. Unfortunately, no.

if it’s still under warranty just RMA it, say nothing of the bios faggotry

buy urself a ch341a programmer, flashback is shit

I actually purchased it off someone and they’ve registered it already. I already bought a new one, I was just trying to salvage this MB.

Is this something a normal repair shop would have? If honestly rather just pay someone to do it. I just don’t have time to fuck with it.

lol retard

My search revealed that it should have a bios flash button. Copy a bios file to a flash drive and try it.

I’m aware of that lol

Find the jtag port, get a 3.3 or whatever volt the jtag is host to usb, get kali linux or debian in your computer and you can acces the complete files and flash or recover or whatever

This MB doesn’t have a bios flash button. That’s why there is a M-Flash.

amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AF5MGFG44GY745CU2FKU4VEDTJ5A/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_gw_tr?ie=UTF8

Did you try turning it off and back on?

Thanks! Problem solved! Lol

cum on it

Try shorting the cmos. If you can't flash the correct bios after that, you're fucked

If you don't have time toss it in the garbage. It can't cost very much

order a new one amazon and return the old one as the "new one"