What happened to her?

What happened to her?

Attached: jcctyo8z2ih41.jpg (1592x2910, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/9jJbyv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got. Pregnate became a landwhale just like youre mom ....fag

identified as non-binary, got dick removal surgery

That pussy looks disgusting, is there a word for that like butterface?

Name?

Holy shit I went to school with her! She was bullied all the time over her tiny little titties and massive areolas!

would that be doxxing frendo

Candace Von

Doubt it, faggot.

>found the jealous pleb

You.

You horrible cunt.

Elles Club or I.am.Elles on ig.

She got fake tits surgery and now she has a new ASMR channel on yt called Elles Asmr.

That’s no her real name heaps but

Op is asking what happened to her.. Nothing much really.

Inb4 i don't give a fuck whats her real name, im just sharing whats her known name on social media.

are you ever sex her?

One time she did sex suck job on me in dance club bathhouse!

Did u ever get to lick her poop cannon op? Or are you still reeling over fake tits in your moms basement?

Ass licker stopped wanting her asshole a long time ago

Attached: Herbutthole.jpg (1031x1833, 637K)

Does anyone have any before pics?

Attached: vik13yh0u3u31.jpg (2289x2289, 305K)

all these new fags in this thread not knowing about the all mighty ass licker... sad

Tell us, what's the story

Some fag used to post, like every day, about how he wanted to lick her butthole. Then she got the tit surgery.
Butthole licker got very, very upset at this. He no longer wanted to lick her butthole. His entire world was tarnished. He posted every day complaining about it, until one day he stopped posting. The spirit of the butthole licker lives on though.

Such a very sad tale indeed. I don't have his last thread where he declares his goodbye, but it's screen-capped somewhere.

Lest we forget the butthole licker

Dont worry, bro, i got you

Attached: Why.jpg (1080x1533, 475K)

Cringefest 2020
OP pretending to be someone else from original thread
most desperate loser award for the decade, it will be hard to beat this colossal faggot

He only wanted to lick her ass? Not fuck her or anything? Was he gay or something?

He was an awkward fellow for sure. The mind of the asshole licker is an enigma. No one knows what's going on in his head, but one thing is for sure. He no longer wants to lick her asshole.

Plastic surgery on bewbs.

Because of her new tits?
Does he not know theyre different parts of the body?

This pic explains it.
"It wasn't only just the asshole, user...
...it was the person behind the asshole..." - Asshole licker

Kek someone should make that into a meme

You forgot the wind whistling and scene fading to black for dramatic effect. Df is wrong with you?

Didn't expect to miss the butthole guy as much as I do

Fuck my bad. Trips of truth.
checked

Don't we all? I remember getting pissed every single time I saw his threads. But now I miss them. It's very interesting how retrospective works.

I remember the dude who called him horse fukker and him and butthole guy formed an awkward kinship

He might be gone but his spirit will forever live on.
His deeds and dedication shall not be forgotten

I miss cringing at how articulate this nigga was saying how hes going to reach up her ass with her tongue and taste her spinal fluid n shit. Dude had problems

True poetry he wrote.

You all need to kill yourselves. How can you not see its still the same dude posting this retarded skank?
Zoomers are a mistake

Leave then faggot. You're not welcome here.

fapping on her pre-surgery pics feels way more satisfying

Youre in my house faggot and i get to call you on your gay shit whenever i want go fuck yourself. Sage AGAIN

I'm just gonna keep bumping the thread faggot, sage it all you want.

Attached: 1582444739902.jpg (280x311, 12K)

Found the gullible faggot

imgur.com/9jJbyv8

Her pre surgery days man

Are you all fking retarded? The dude was a psychopath. He fell in love with some ewhore he never met before and was purely obsessed. OBSESSED with this bitch.
He would have killed her before killing himself so they could be together forever.

I still get hard if i think about how many times I nutted thinking about her

>He would have killed her, nut on her dead body before killing himself so they could be together forever.
Fixed.

Damn you are jealous

stop posing the same thread every day you fucking fan boy faggot
kys

Attached: 1437592425840.jpg (597x471, 68K)

He's not going to stop when he's getting over 50 replies every time.