WWYD

WWYD

Attached: 1.jpg (450x339, 37K)

I'd push her until she falls to the ground face first and leave her lying there

Attached: 59-b1a.jpg (320x240, 54K)

These look fun, how do I get one?

Attached: tumblr_n7z8o0nf6L1tcur2ho1_1280.jpg (1098x720, 107K)

Teach her how to dance..

Attached: tumblr_o6cf6mCfkA1v19c8bo7_1280.jpg (1280x960, 196K)

shoop

Wtf.... I need more....

Wouldn’t this be a great sex slave?

Wooo. Fuck yeah that gets me going. Gunna need me a six pack of these nuggets

Put her on a pool floatie and let her drift around my pool until she either falls off or says she’s done. Then take her inside and make sure she doesn’t need to go to the bathroom. Take a shower with her, and maybe have gentle sex with her if she starts making comments or being playful. Dry her off and put her hair up in a wrap. Prop her up and make her dinner, then feed her. Another bathroom break if needed. Then I put her into a duffle bag, close it, and drop different weighted barbells onto it until the screaming stops. Never on where I think the head is though. Just the stomach and chest.

Attached: 1A04D869-7C4C-454B-8688-C9AB95CD09C7.jpg (750x808, 415K)

jesus user.. not even trying

Jesus you guys are fucked. This reminds me of that one deepweb post. Brings back a lot of unwanted memories. Get help please

I'd help her take a bath

Push her down some stairs kek

Strap her up and hang her on the fan as she helicopters on my cock. Honestly you could fuck her any way.

I think you know exactly what i'd do...

Leave it in the middle of times square and film

Leave it in a street in india

Nice twist

leave her face down in an empty room

kICK it and roll it around grab it by the hair and drag it across the floor throw it out a window retrieve it outside and throw it out a window again throw it like a spear through closed window

Setup fine china and glass everywhere and mirrors and grab it by the head and spin around crashing through everything

spongebob look

Who is better me or the creep who posted this and wants to use it as a sex toy and fuck its holes? l bet it would be the OP because woman are whores

fake

I dated a double leg amputee for 7 months. Ama.

How was the sex?

How often did you do anal? And more importantly...how often did she give permission?

This is literally the only reason I'd want a stumpy...I want her to say no to anal but I do it anyway. I'm not super into painal but enjoy that feeling when you're making them do something they don't want to do just for your own enjoyment.

Jesus Christ, I needed a hug as a child.

Attached: 1542077793343.jpg (720x405, 99K)

Wholesome

Interesting. 2 legs are actually very heavy even from a petite woman, so she was very light and maneuverable. Unfortunately one of my biggest turn ons is during sex having legs wrapped around my back, so that sucked I guess.

A few times, im not a big fan of anal. Mostly vaginal sex.

It would get poo all over it.

Idk if i could stop myself, or stop once i got started

toss in pool

I wouldn't.

asshole detected...

I've done similar with a crippled retard that I fuck. I degrade the fuck outta her and she loves it.