I love my wife so much...

I love my wife so much. I'm really just looking for third-party perspective on wether her pussy looks as-if she has taken huge cocks which ruined her long before we met or not.I'm roughly average-sized at six inches

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (4032x3024, 411K)

Show more and timestamp

High Mileage , no replaceable parts, really, you fucked up. 405 black dicks minimum.

First of all sex doesn’t ruin a pussy, you lying virgin. I’ve fucked my gf probably close to a thousand times already and her pussy still looks the same and is as tight as it was when I met her.
Second, if anything it would be girth that would stretch her holes. Not length.
So how is you’re relationship with this fake wife of yours. I say fake because you obviously don’t know shit about a pussy, or you’re just stupid to begin with

baby's do...

Gf had a baby and her pussy still looks the same and feels the same as it did when I fucked her the first time.

U wish

No she's never slept with a black guy. She's super racist and actually won't sleep with literally anyone who is even slightly of any color behind white.

I'm not upset about men she's slept with before me because that's before we knew each other.

She did tell me she's slept with about 3 guys with sizes between 7 and 10 inches. Though she has also slept with a couple who had very small including a micropenis.

Attached: received_1792425700840277.jpg (3024x4032, 411K)

looks like a nice tight v, well done op.

It looks fine user..Jeesh. Would plow and eat

Yes I do know because she is my wife. She's pregnant with our fifth child. I was more talking about size by girth knowing she has taken some girthy cocks long before meeting me. As well as sleeping with very small including micro.

Random photo on this on bexauwnmy mobile is stuck trying to upload and I am high on opiods and having trouble seeing prepoperlt.

Attached: C6ByivgUsAAlQhi.jpg (564x643, 42K)

I was in a 13 year relationship and one thing I did notice about her vagina is over time the labia became more pronounced. you could say she added a slice of roast beef on each side VS how it was when we first started having sex. Having a baby most definitely does loosen them up. If she is loose get her to do kegel exercises they do help.

Sorry all I have is some older photos from awhile ago. She's pregnant right now and ready to pop soon so she's not really wanting to take photos.

>>She's pregnant with our fifth child.
>>I am high on opiods and having trouble seeing prepoperlt.

You're a fucking faggot loser.

Haha thanks. She wouldn't want the eating though. I lucked out since I don't have great skills in that area. She doesn't like to be eaten out and actually gets fustastes if a man is going crazy down there trying to get her off.

She is the most experienced in bed i have ever had and honestly we have an amazing relationship. I am so glad I married her.

that's called a C-section...

You’re just fucking stupid then.

Who wants to fuck my wife?

Attached: Resized_Snapchat-1013397441(1).jpg (623x1280, 123K)

My wife loves being eaten out and I love doing it myself.

>I’m autistic
>babies are only delivered through c-sections

She gave birth vaginally. Idk what kind of women y’all have had, I’ve had lose ex’s before but they never got looser with time. Current gf has been as tight as she was day one even after constant fucking and giving birth

No I was using refresh button rather than the other way. Calm down dude. Everyone else here is being chill and enjoying the photos I shared.

Here is one showing her breasts. See has a filter on so it's not as clear and natural but it's one of the ones I edited her face out of. She's so beautiful

Attached: Screenshot_Messenger_20200223-005619.png (1080x2160, 1.66M)

Could be bigger. Specially after 5 kids.

That's great. If I was good at it and she was into it I would of course do it. She is much more into pleasing me in anyway I want. She is super submisice loves being chocked,etc. She is the perfect women and wife for me.

Look user, the only people who care about subtle clam aesthetics are basement dwellers and the poor bastard who's never had any except his high school girlfriend.
Unless it's absolutely hamblasted and dripping with pus, fuck it.

That pussy looks fine, in fact looks exactly like you won't need to go pussy shopping at the pussymart for a while. So enjoy it while it lasts.

Yeah that's what I thought. I think I also sort of wanted to share a couple photos for the first time. I had never share her before and honestly haven't been to this website in years.

My wife is tiny and petite loves being manhandled and choked as well, light spanking which is nice as well

Attached: 0301191659.jpg (2560x1920, 1.32M)

>four huge items come out.
Yeah im sure her pussy is loose from the 200x she slept with those nig dicks in her early 20s... You're fucking retarded, cute larp.

Thats close to perfection user, well done.

I told you. She hasn't slept with jiggers or any minority. She's had four kids and it seems that she's super tight still and the pussy looks delicious.

There is no larping here, thanks. As I said she had slept with about three guys bigger than me between seven and 10 inches but long before we met. And she slept with some with smaller than me and a micropenis.

Anyway, here is some different boob pictures. Last for now. It's 2:20am and I am tried as fuck haha. Thanks for commenting everyone. I hope you all enjoyed the oictures.

Attached: Screenshot_Messenger_20200223-021713.png (1080x2160, 909K)

I am super happy to hear that. I love having a women for the first time in my life who would rather get me off and is into a cum fetish and pregnancy/impregnating and being submissive and all of that.

My wife loves taking my cumshots which means never used condoms and i don't ever worry if I finish quickly sometimes because she actually WANTS me to finish inside/on her/whatever.