GIVE ME YOUR MONEY

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY

Attached: 57AF1FF3-EF3A-491B-82A4-D4E6AB96C040.jpg (680x816, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kKzxELJ9FGw
snopes.com/fact-check/quaden-bayles-18-years-old/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's funny is that it wasn't the "hoax" theory that he was 18 that ended it, it was "proof" that he was 8 that did it... because that proof showed that his mother has been exploiting him since at least age 4, at that time on television.

like if you don't know, it DID end. they killed all their social media and took the video down.

I've beens eeing this pop around, what's the story behind it?

Well, some cunt in Australia post a vid of oof her “bullied 9 year old” on Facebook, it picks up a decent amount of attention and eventually everyone starts sending money to a GoFundMe set up for this “kid”. They end up getting about 200,000 dollars scammed out of people because the “kid” is actually 18 years old and has a Instagram, mostly pictures of him decked out in expensive ass shit (I.e Gucci and other shit niggers wear), this gets noticed and now him and the lady that pretended to be his mother are in a scramble to take shit down and cover this whole thing up.

Pretty sure if we just late-term aborted this abomination at conception, we could've saved ourselves some hassle.

So if l go on Instagram and cry and bang my head a few times will l get money. Does it only work if you have a disability?

Well he lead out a the indigenous teams in a rugby match infront of thousands and so l doubt it is fake

Yeah pretty much, people are total dumbshits, should be able to rack up a few thousand dollars out of “support”

You realize that there is a video of the kid being just 4 year old on live television in a dwarfism awareness segment you based retard.

It only works if you are weak and pitiful. It feels good for average person to pretend to care for such people, it will make them feel like good people.

youtu.be/kKzxELJ9FGw

Well Juicy Smooshie was gonna testify about the "hate crime" he suffered...

age is real but theres definitely something odd specially after they took the instagrams down

im sure the mother is a psycopath enjoying his cash cow son

As if his parents didn't rehearse this with him?

*18 years old*

Attached: 6CA978C1-4EF1-4423-84BD-CE5A7E03F014.png (865x452, 142K)

So what's the story of this niglet? I see him pop up here every now and then

SCAMMED BY A 9 YEAR OLD MIDGET THAT SAYS THE N WORD AND IT WAS ALL AN ACT

No Quato, that's my money.

Attached: 42940.jpg (192x192, 8K)

fucking kek

I mean, I did warn the guy who's friend with Brad (Who started the kickstarter) seems like my warning fell on deaf ears.

Attached: CDFBB54F-BE71-4195-AC27-57E508AAFD82.png (552x414, 99K)

Evolution at its finest.

Ok retard. He was in one of these threads.

This.
His mom is an attention whore and has had this little shit in the media since he was born.

Holy shit, the retarded jealousy in this thread!
He's nine.
He's bullied.
What kind of beta sick fuck bullies a dwarf?
It's the rest of the world that decided to send money.
You're not getting any.
That's all.

Attached: CryMeARiver.gif (500x375, 364K)

I agree

Fucking booger midget

snopes.com/fact-check/quaden-bayles-18-years-old/

Use your brains you dumb fuck. Seriously. When did the point in history come when humanity turned into idiots like you? I'd support the kid if he was actually a kid that was bullied. Why do you think it became such a big deal? Don't @ me because you're retarded and I don't wanna say another word to you.

>eventually everyone starts sending money
Don't assume things faggot.

>Snopes

Attached: Terry.gif (200x234, 1.41M)

Are you the Wikipedia guy?

He's a boong. He'll be an alcoholic on welfare anyway soon enough.,

Welcome to the golden age of misinformation, all you mega-tards.