Free Steam game up to $60 to anyone who can convince me there's a better vocalist than Dimash Kudaibergen in the world

Free Steam game up to $60 to anyone who can convince me there's a better vocalist than Dimash Kudaibergen in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEz1qGS0T1Q

Attached: SuperGirl_1.webm (406x720, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MLMRHScRnhs
youtube.com/watch?v=oi-oSnGfRM4
youtube.com/watch?v=91OMP5zQkdE&t=145
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AY1sBXjl0s8
youtube.com/watch?v=eq8r1ZTma08
steamcommunity.com/id/Matchiru/
youtube.com/watch?v=65JHnUA2OhM
youtube.com/watch?v=AIXUgtNC4Kc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IwzUs1IMdyQ
youtu.be/1BCkQPOPPZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/MLMRHScRnhs
game please

not bad, but still not as good as Freddie Mercury

Amy Lee of Evanescence.

freddie is #2, right behind dimash. nice try though.

not even in the same universe m8

I wasn't trying to win since he is not in this world since he is dead of aids.

true but i'm fine with deceased singers being compared to dimash. none are better still.

Serj Tankian. Incredible vocal range. Although his voice is more of a subjective thing, some love it, some hate it.

Yeah, Amy is truely out of this world. Good point.

ok Georgia Brown 8 octaves range vs 6 octaves from Dimash Kudaibergen

Floor jansen of nightwish, yet somehow I doubt op is really obsessed with good vocals though.

yikes

dude said better and claims Freddie Mercury wasn't better even though he is so went for theoretically better

she's undoubtedly very talented, but still not on the same level with dimash

dimash has a better range, better control, and more voices than freddie. while freddie was an amazing vocalist (the best of all time before dimash arrived) he's given up his throne now.

youtube.com/watch?v=oi-oSnGfRM4
Will redeem in DLCs.

yet Georgia Brown has better range than Dimash so your reasoning falls short and i win

she doesn't have better range, and lots of people can hit notes that aren't in their range, they just can't control or sing them in any meaningful way. she's pretty cringy, sorry m8

Mike Patton has same vocal range as dimash so you cannot claim dimash is a better vocalist just because he has a larger range.
To be a better vocalist than others is not just about range, its about so much more. Its what gives the songs that feeling

a classic but unfortunately dimash can do everything she can do, plus change to a baritone or a tenor on the drop of a hat.

youtube.com/watch?v=91OMP5zQkdE&t=145

very spaghetti never forgetti
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q

(op here) i agree completely. it's about having a range, control within that range, accuracy, emotion and deliberateness. and yes mike patton is great and highly underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=AY1sBXjl0s8

love it

legit one of the worst songs i've heard in a long while

youtube.com/watch?v=eq8r1ZTma08
the best vocal ever.
steamcommunity.com/id/Matchiru/

Attached: 1581248605486.gif (428x410, 1.44M)

no accounting for shitty taste, go back to your bieber blog lil boy

kpop/weeb shit, no thanks

lmao alright dude.

Attached: 1554537710694.jpg (1214x1239, 834K)

mad that i don't think that horrible georgia brown "singer" is good. yikes, super cringe ya lil mexican cuck

bro i'm not even the georgia brown fag. just a musician stopping by because
>vocals related
i never denied mike patton is talented just pointing out that that mr bungle song is fucking terrible. shouldn't you be worshipping that suction cup dildo you have stuck to a poster of frank zappa instead of stuffing your panties up your shitter on a vietnamese basket weaving forum?

it's not a vocal showcase you fucking moron, it's just a cool and unique song kind of in the same vein of bohemian rhapsody. some "musician" you are faggot.

lol mad at each other over nothing and confused who posted what.

youtube.com/watch?v=65JHnUA2OhM

why post a song that doesn't showcase vocals in a thread you created to showcase vocals on a south korean ladyboi forum? checkmate'd gaytheist.
i ain't even mad, just drunk

context. ever heard of it mr "musician"? he mentioned patton, i posted a patton song i think is cool. fucking sub 70 IQ mongol

i'd kiss her southern lips but other than that, no.

>patton song
>i think is cool

Attached: 1562260065854.png (600x472, 327K)

edgyboi "musician" thinks patton isn't one of the greats. got it. link to some music you've created?

Just googled this guy, man you're scamming us all he's decent at best you're just a fanboy

name anyone better. still waiting

lmao. again
>i never denied mike patton is talented
i love his work in dead cross. all i said was that mr bungle song is shitty. get over yourself. i started off in this thread posting m. boney so you really shouldn't be taking me so seriously on a bavarian pretzel weaving forum.

Brendon Urie, Freddie was already said, most opera singers. Your guy is ok I could never compare him to anyone big

you gonna link some of your music or? afraid to or something? i understand if you don't think you're talented enough to be judged. or are you not really a musician? or are you calling being a musician like playing happy birthday on your recorder? fuck off idiot

Ray Charles
Tina Turner
Elton John
Christina Aguilera

yawn, he goes from baritone, to tenor to mezzo soprano to whistle notes in a few seconds with full beautiful control. nothing you mentioned is even close my dude

Pavarotti, Boccelli, Norman, Bartolli, Karuso, Bjorling, Domingo, Fleming here you go, go buy yourself a game and stop making threads

Attached: 1581597266972.jpg (460x450, 26K)

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=AIXUgtNC4Kc

hurrrr a bunch of opera singers, show me the vid of pavarotti belting mezzo soprano notes or whistle notes. yes they are greats but in very specific ranges.

bro you're gonna call me a faggot no matter what music of mine i post. you're already entrenched in that mindset and it's obvious.
anyways i'm logging off this israeli trump worship forum. be sure to fish the panties out of your ass before you fall asleep.

Attached: 1567251930189.gif (499x281, 1.46M)

It's funny, OP just mad since people have posted lots of singers better than the CPC bitch boy he posted but cannot admit it

logging off? you aren't logged on, get your facts straight if you want to come at me

Hahah you obviously are just going to pretend like you're an idiot. If your sexlord is so amazing how come noone wants him to do shows outside of russia and ukraine

Attached: 1582449254256.jpg (1034x1050, 262K)

Lol faggot

This is sad

>Not understanding the joke

>Not understanding the joke

>joke needs to be present for it to be understood

One of the worst bait threads I've seen

Attached: 1578582267112.jpg (664x1000, 289K)

lol won't post your music as a "musician" hilarious. fuck right on off cuckboi. embarrassed of your own compositions. sad.

Same. Pic related.

Attached: 15661035912.png (960x652, 711K)

Your guy makes shows unly in the middle east and in russia and ukraine. The only awards he got is children's talent shows in kazakcstan from 2010-2014 and most recently sold out to china to make tik tok videos. You should feel ashamed to want to even compare him to real singers. Guy use that 60 bucks to get a copy of skyrim and stop posting here

name a better vocalist.

Literally this post along with Freddie Mercury, Michael Jackson, Brendon Urie, but they were all mentioned. Chuck Norris for fuck's sake all of these are better than your clown, I mean this is some shitty bait thread and you don't even hide it

>names a bunch of american pop stars and some opera singes
>thinks they're anywhere remotely near the caliber of Dimash

that's rich kid. turn 13 then talk to me again, til then go back to blogging about billie eilish.

Unironically, Brendon Urie is fucking great. I've been a fan of his since Panic dropped Fever and even though I don't like a lot of their/his more recent work, it's been amazing to watch him move away from all the effects he used to use and really harness his talent. OP wouldn't get that though because OP is a fag.

Attached: 1580942079775.jpg (425x279, 19K)

Brendon Urie is a trashy pansexual faggot, just like you. D-tier vocals too, even Selena Gomez is better.

Attached: 1hfmx7.jpg (500x420, 22K)

NGL op that guy is legit amazing.

I got goosies from 3:30 until the end and I never get goosies. You can safely ignore all of the uncultured swine here...

yay selena

Attached: selena tight.jpg (873x1200, 165K)

>goosies
It's time to go back, sweety

i'll pretend i know what you mean

I want to go to red robin, and feast upon a blue cheese burger with extra cheese and crispy onion straws, 4 servings of bottomless steak fries with a side of campfire sauce and a double tall milkshake. I will refrain from any bowel movements for 3 days before I take my rightful throne upon Selena's face. as I fuck her tits with my magnum dong, she will lick my asshole clean knowing full well the fate that is about to befall her. with a mighty roar I will cum, relaxing my sphincter and allowing a glorious turd to expel from my rectum and lovingly find a home on her face. she will thank me for this opportunity, and relish the moment she smears my red robin turd between her breasts. the mingling of the contents of my ballbag and intestines will be reminiscent of a melted klondike bar, just brown and white in perfect harmony. exactly as Selena dreams of.

Wow you really are new here.

OK boomer.

try googling Good Singers and see if you find your guy

OWNDED!!

oh wow you need google to do your thinking for you. 180 IQ over here guys watch out. yea im in america so when i google good singers it returns all american singers. im sure your tiny trump brain believes that's all there is.

I'm not a fagger so I don't play vidya but you can just go ahead and paypal me that $60 after you finish watching this OP.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IwzUs1IMdyQ

try googling this mr 200 IQ

best vocalists in the world 2020

fucking hilarious

Attached: ec1.png (568x319, 282K)

haha yea thought so, that shut your dumb ass googling ass up real quick.

youtu.be/1BCkQPOPPZE

deflecting, dodging, afraid to admit you're wrong out of fear of extreme embarrassment. typical traits of a lil kiddo.

Attached: 1578551169228.gif (480x320, 879K)

Imagine expecting a bunch of basement dwellers to be able to recognize greatness. Yes it is well known Dimash Kudaibergen is one of the best in the world but this isn't the place that would know that lol.

ok