The neighbors cat keeps trying to come into my house at night and will meow and scratch on the door for ages

The neighbors cat keeps trying to come into my house at night and will meow and scratch on the door for ages.

I feed it once and now it basically wants to move into my place, not sure what house she comes from but is definitely not a stray.

Any ideas to make her go away? (not going to hurt it)

Attached: cat.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Different situation, neighbours have a pyscho cat who'd come in through out cat door, try to attack our cats, and stand her ground at growl at us when we came to chase her out. Staunch as fuck, I'll give her that, but a right pain in the ass.

Only thing that worked was squirting her with water, didn't hurt her but it was unpleasant enough that she'd run whenever she saw us.

Dont feed it at all, it'll lose interest after a while, or if it has autism itll be obsessed with coming in and wont stop until its dead

just save her from her tyrant owners you faggie

are you retarde or just never own a kitty? once you feed it and it's over, you are the god and the master to cat

OP here
I live in a little apartment so my front door is like my bedroom door.
its so annoying.

I think i might just ignore it and see if it gets the idea after a while.

I hope you are right

Throw rocks at her the next time she violates your territorial boundaries. It will understand.

adopt it

Nah dude, i ain't about animal abuse lol.

spray water at it

Spray water at it

I cant, i travel to much and have never wanted a pet. plus my place has a no pet policy and i love it here as a home base.

>People with autism prefer partners on the spectrum

Put a bowl of tuna out on the front step of another neighbors

Profit

Good idea

>i am trying to abduct my neighbor's cat
>this thread is my alibi

Attached: 19F8686C-2F86-4940-A862-1947B7891A22.jpg (750x747, 42K)

feed it a piece of meat with piece of hot pepper hidden inside. it wont kill it, it will make it remember though

I if i wanted it, id just open the door.
I'm going to ignore it and hopefully it will go away.

Piss on it to assert dominance.

Scarecrow in front of your door

Nahh i'm not going to feed it anything, even if it doesn't like it i think that will make it come back another time to try get something different.

Shoot it with a bb gun

Gratz user you have a new cat, just let it in feed it and love it.

suit yourself, pretty sure you would never see it again after this little stunt though.

water spraying is effective. Alternatively you could look into blocking off the passage ways to your garden or whatever, if you've got the time for it.

Attached: 1561970724940.png (316x328, 65K)

Whistle at it or let it bite you

That's not how cats work.
They see humans as heated massage implements that occasionally function as can openers.

Ops cat is likely being mistreated at its home so it flees to the next best human that provides it with food and shelter and doesn't treat it badly.

Yeah i think im going to start spraying it with water , if it doesn't get the idea after a couple days.
Don't want to be mean right of the bat.

Mix apple cider vinegar and water at a 1:1 ration. The vinegar can also be substituted for an essential oil such as citronella, lavender, peppermint or lemongrass (1 part oil to 3 parts water). Either one will make a fantastic cat repellent spray. Just spray it where your cat likes to hang out.

maybe this will help you :)