I'm 48 and I think I might be able to fuck a qt3.14 19-year-old...

I'm 48 and I think I might be able to fuck a qt3.14 19-year-old. I successfully flirted with her to the point where she gives me huge smiles and blushes every time she sees me. Pretty sure when I ask if she wants to hang out, she's going to say yes, and I'll be eating her perfect butthole an hour later.

Can any Cred Forumsros enlighten me on what to expect when hanging out with a 19-year-old gril these days?

Attached: 1522632710785.jpg (880x1311, 352K)

They’re gonna he just as stupid as 19 year old girls in your day were, if not stupider

will bump with fine pussy.

Attached: vadge-tat.jpg (750x1000, 93K)

Maybe she blushes because she's embarrassed for you a middle-aged man talking like a 12 yr old virgin neckbeard

she's gonna be talking about the most boring vapid shit. she'll tell you she's mature and doesnt get along with girls her age

enjoy dat ass tho

Nah, I know better. Young grils really do like older men. I have enough experience to know how to talk, and to see the signs they're dtf. It's going to happen.

I’m 39 and still pick girls up this age. Make them think, use a quick wit and keep conversation at a fast pace. The sex will be effortless as she will be trying to impress you

This and this. I am 43 and you can get an endless supply of fresh meat.

When I was 19, I was a nerd and only talked to smart girls (but hardly any). I haven't really experienced the dumb slut 19-year-olds. That's why I made the thread...

Attached: KQ00.jpg (630x473, 40K)

where in the world are you from user?

Dude I like them young legal girls too just no relationship boring as hell and too much drama

Arizona.

This. They will feel the need to do the most savage shit to prove themselves.

One detail I noticed is that while (say) 5 years ago the default finisher was cuming in their mouth or face, now apparently 18-20 something yo are all about getting jizzed on their belly. I don't know why.

You can expect a lot of cell phone, selfies and social media bullshit.

Sign me up. Will blast a load anywhere on or in her body, and then I'll be able to die a happy man.

yer getting scammed, gramps

Found the jealous virgin.

>oung grils really do like older men
Ahahahaha

virginal balding boomer fantasy

OK boomer

Cool story bro

Attached: 1445885138099.gif (300x226, 468K)

>blushes every time she sees me
this isn't a thing that happens outside of anime LARPer

I'm GenX. A boomer would be my dad.

LOL @ the youngfags being such self-absorbed dummies these days, that their hot girls prefer oldfags.

Kill yourself old man

69 checked. Nah, I'm gonna fuck your wimmenz instead, and celebrate the vast number of neet jackasses that make this possible.

the comment from the user about how she is going to go out of her way to tell you how she can't relate to girls/guys her age is so spot on. the comment about her trying to do anything in bed to impress you is also spot on. she's not as sexually advanced as you are, which is going to be vulnerability. she will think that because of her age that anything you propose is "normal." so get you some anal, bdsm, watersports, threeways, etc. When I was banging an 18-year-old, I always made her feel like she had to continuously prove herself to me. works like a charm. protip, that 18 year old is now 22, but she still fucks even when she's in a relationship, because she idiolizes me. you can make this last a long, long time if you're smart about it

Nice one. I'll try to make her a long term fucktoy, for sure.

are you enjoying playing pretend with the other virgins?

Attached: lol.jpg (413x395, 61K)