Boy, am i happy i still have my mother to help me with things in life and care for me!

Boy, am i happy i still have my mother to help me with things in life and care for me!

>I love my awesome mother, who is still alive and really awesome

How's your mother doing? Mine is still alive :)

Attached: mooon2suckcock.png (162x177, 23K)

Hello! I too have a mother that is still alive!

On an unrelated note, I also have a full head of hair!

I wish you well, and remember to tell your alive mother you love her!

Is this the alive mother thread?

Man i love my mom, who is in fact still alive and well!

She is so sweet and tells me she loves me everyday! Here's to all the great alive mothers out there!

>tfw my mom is still alive
>tfw i can still talk to my mom
>tfw i have hair
>tfw i have a real job, with real skills, that i use to help my mom monetarily
>tfw my mom tells me im talented
>tfw im not fat
>tfw i love my mom

Attached: 26b.png (720x644, 39K)

>tfw im not miserable enough in life to invade someones privacy and i mind my own business

thanks mom! youre so alive!

Attached: 147-1478765_post-apu-apustaja-png-clipart.jpg (880x715, 186K)

My mums fucking great and I love her, shes intelligent and works hard. Fucking love me mum

She's fine.

BRO that is awesome! I hope you tell her that everyday!

cheers m8, your mom is probably cool and alive!

Attached: 4.png (85x85, 15K)

Who invades people's privacy?

not me, i have a mom!

What are you projecting about?

my mom being alive

You obviously have issues with personal space user. It's okay.

not true! the only person i hug is my mom!

Did a balding person with no parents make you angry?

And you're 100% certain she meant to have you

His hair is thinning

Love my mother as well, awesome mother growin up supported me and all that through it all. shes doing moetly well, shes going into her late 50s now and is starting to get old people problems, aches pains weird non life threatening health issues but she still works everyday does stuff and is generally happy. I see her about once a week s ince she only lives like five blocks away, i go over and cook her dinner and clean the house on those days.

What did he do?

you sound like a great son user! cherish your mother!

She won't be alive forever user.

I'm sure she's fine with you though.

of course!

Im one of the nicest people youd ever meet! i dont act like a narcissistic asshole ever, because of her!

heres to every mother who didnt raise a narcissist!

She died yesterday.

I am happy. Lick a dick nerds.

What did thinning hair guy with no mom do to you?

You manage to focus on the negative all the time without having it affect you. Very good!

l fucked your mom

I actually fucked your mom.

sorry to hear that, as long as you arent some asshole you dont deserve it

Are you a good person? I need to know before I can have sympathy for you.

I'm going to see my mother tomorrow for diner, this will be the last time that I got out to eat till the plague is over.

Attached: 1475214643621.jpg (570x570, 48K)

How do you personally quantify whether someone is an asshole?

weird

Glad I'm not some judgmental asshole.

Give more backstory

yes further character development is necessary

Gee, where do I start. I'm really, really, really not bad.

How's your relationship with your dad?

You are not bad?

You don't act like a narcissistic asshole ever?

My mother is dead. Before she died, she plunged into alcoholism and madness. She died after having alienated almost everyone who ever cared about her. But I remember her differently from that. I remember her as intelligent, well read, with a heart of gold. She had the best advice, the best reasoning, the best morals. She raised me and my sister alone, our shit father hit me and mom wouldn't stand for that. Life became difficult after that, but she somehow managed to make it work. It took the piss our of her though. Life was hard on her, and eventually it broke her. Most people abandoned her when that happened. In a way, I did too. I mean I didn't, but in hindsight, I could have done more for her. I didn't realise how bad it had gotten before it was too late. I don't believe in an afterlife, but I do believe that any structure that has once been remains in the structure of everything, but at a different point in space time, because that is how physics work. We scattered her ashes along the bay close to where she raised me and my sister. Mom died before I could tell her everything I wanted to tell her. But that's almost always how it is when people die. They die before you get to finish the way you wanted too. I wrote down all I wanted to say to her, then tore the paper to pieces and scattered them over the bay. I guess that's all I had to say about that. She deserved better than what life gave her.

And there's no possibility in your mind that you were an accident

not even a little, my mom and dad raised me to be kind

i may get a little mad sometimes, i may even poke a little fun, but i never think higher of myself than anyone!

unless theyre some miserable bald shithead

i know i was an accident, but its not gonna stop me from loving my mother while shes here

What makes you better than them?

Would you say you love her more than she loves you?

im not some miserable bald shithead

And you're not a narcissistic asshole?

Okay user, you're obviously a really bitter angry person trying to deflect it onto other people. It's alright, I'm sure your mom doesn't mind you that much.

well hey, at least i dont go out of my way to hurt people! that would make me a real asshole

Well good that you haven't done that.

But user, you are a real asshole!

you sound like a nice guy user, im sure you didnt deserve that, fuck op hes a dick

How? Please explain why me, OP is an asshole...

Ranking himself above people in a weird, narcissistic sort of way.

i really havent lol, just happy my mom is still here and im not bald

You're trying to put yourself above people in any small way you can justify. That's what this thread is about. It's really sad.

this thread is about people getting what they deserve :)

It's about you jerking off.

So you think people deserve to have their moms die, but that you're also a great guy who isn't a narcissist. Is that accurate?

some people do. some people lack sympathy and get what they deserve, yes.

for example, hacking an innocent persons email account and spreading their personal information, that warrants a dead mother imo.

You believe that everything happens in accordance to what people deserve?

You're okay with someone dying if their son read an email that wasn't sent to them.

no, i dont believe in cosmic karma or anything like that, but i do believe certain people deserve to be told how much of a piece of shit they are for punching down, which i am certainly not guilty of by any means.

yea sure they raised a dickhead

Why do they deserve to be told they're an asshole? Wouldn't their mother just die or something?

So for you, tragedy happens to people as a result of them living in a way that falls short of your personal criteria.

im not saying being a psychotic hacking shithead caused anything, im saying a psychotic shit head that pays people to hack peoples accounts he doesnt like got what he fucking deserved when his mother choked on her own vomit and stopped breathing

That's dark.

I think there's a gothic horror novel in you waiting to come out user.

You sound absolutely depraved.

Mine is too!
I love my mom, she's always there for me when I need her, regardless of our physical distance. She's kind and always does her best

This goes to my siblings and my dad too

You sound like you're about to snap, OP.