Need some advices from some fellow druggos

Need some advices from some fellow druggos.
I picked up some nose beers for a friend but ended up doing some of it, between 1/4 and 1/2. What's the best thing I can cut it with that won't be too noticeable and is easy to get?
And what ratio should I do it at?
Pic related

Attached: received_609585913185796.png (265x220, 85K)

just do it all, and be honest about it.

I can't afford to pay back £200 right now
I'm usually the one buying so don't bother with the lectures, just want cutting agents and ratios

oh you're a europoor?

nevermind, you should just suck your friends dick off to pay him back.

Very original amerifag, you win a gold star

that makes 51 stars for us :D

>between 1/4 and 1/2
so like a 1/3? can you weigh it?
>£200
how much did that get you?

Got 3.5, there's 1.8 left so half pretty much

Bump

How into cain is your mate, because hes prolly gonna know and your just gonna have to claim they must of cut it before you which if your a regular customer is a hard sell especially when youve been in possession of the drugs for such a time. Even if he dosnt confront you about it if the cains obviously weak he'll still might hold it against you.
Common cutting agents are caffine/creatine powder and levamisole one of the most common additives because it is a readily available mild stimulant (and deworming agent). Just nothing toxic or stupid like sugar

calcium powder or grind up a paracetamol. any vitamin would work.

Glucose.
Add as much as you took, it’s not rocket surgery.
Why not just say you spilled some??

> 'fellow druggos'
> need help cutting
> stole from mate but convince myself its ok. cause you know .... thats what theives do.
fuck off you sack of shit

I mean if your mates buying you coke what can you expect, its like getting the fatty to transport the pies

>3.5
why'd your mate need so much anyway?

Ephedrine, caffeine, sodium chloryde

lactose, snuff powder

cum in it and once it's absorbed the coke will be heavier so you can say look man high grade shit

Meth. Add how much you took.

either do it all or sell him what is left

don't be a total scumbag

Attached: 1580324131949.jpg (1078x607, 279K)

Draino or comet, really boosts the taste. And if you friend dies you can have sex with his body and eat it because that's what he deserves