How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Attached: 517.png (213x349, 137K)

About 5-10 times on a good day

That's too much!
Do you have help?

Attached: 67.png (209x439, 109K)

You gotta bump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers

Attached: eyrok3pwka4jkfavaaou.jpg (800x450, 27K)

No help is for fags

That's just a good day, on a bad day its pretty much constant

Every week

You may have dysthymia. I was describing my thoughts to someone with some psych training and they pointed me directly toward it and it seems to fit. Help IS for fags, it was just cool to be able to put a name on the stupid shit in my head

Attached: bhyhyemkh4841.jpg (625x901, 53K)

You're right! No help is for fags.
You're clearly not doing well on your own.
Gotta get that emotional support from somewhere

Attached: 783.png (293x467, 210K)

A couple of times a week.

Pretty much every single day on the way to work.
I think, wouldn’t it be easier to just throw myself in front of traffic ?
The only thing stopping me is the thought of leaving my mother alone with no one to care for her

What are you depressed about?

Just put her in a home, user.
Why do you hate your work so much?

Attached: 8.png (479x583, 238K)

I don't give a fuck what it's called. Docs and shrinks have tried putting a name on it for years but they all say different shit like autism, clinical depression, multiple personality or boarderline personality disorder or what ever bullshit. All I know is no one knows

Attached: EminentOptimalKillerwhale-size_restricted.gif (500x376, 910K)

>Just put her in a home, user.
Fuck you. You may not love your Mom, but I was raised better.

>why do you hate work
Because it’s an endless drudgery or repetitive bullshit monotony that only serves to pay the bills on a house I can’t afford that is close to the job that I hate.

Damn my grammar has failed me once again. Honestly fuck getting this so called "help" as its always you talk for 5 minutes then spend half an hour listening to someone tell you a load of useless bullshit that's related to them and not you, this includes talking to family, friends, professionals and hospital staff

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x369, 61K)

So what do you do with your life?
Are you just wasting away catching NEETbux?

There are many different forms of therapy, if psychotherapy isn't your thing you can always try something different

Kek, it was a joke user.
What do you do? And why can't you find something else?

Attached: 275.png (559x587, 388K)

Daily. The thoughts are just always there. I don't think I'll do it tbh, but I feel like shit all the time for no reason.

I have friends, a fantastic family, I live well and go to uni, studying something I love, so I feel ungrateful as fuck. Why do I feel nothing but self hatred, when everything is going so well for me?

>What do you do? And why can't you find something else?
I work out of hours shift work.
The pay is very good, but means I am constantly tired, and have lost contact with pretty much everyone I know, because I am always working when they have time off. The social isolation is a big factor in me contemplating suicide.
I don’t have the qualifications to move into a different job that pays as well as this one does...I can’t obtain qualifications because I am always so fucked and tired from the shift work .and even then , any “escape” into a different job feels like I’m just moving into a different “trap”.

everyday. my self hatred is immense and I wish I could end it all today

Used to be every day all day long, now it's around ever 2-3 days.

Wasting it at the moment, waiting for my much loved pets to pass on naturally as I could never hurt them so I can as well, mind is made up on that one

Mostly at night. Especially if I've been alone the whole day. Even more when I spend time on /b