Any stories on dudes hooking up with their friend's mom's, or their girl's moms?

any stories on dudes hooking up with their friend's mom's, or their girl's moms?

Attached: images (24).jpg (738x416, 28K)

bumpin

Bump

does your mom count?

Attached: 8364452.png (358x500, 261K)

not sure if its true or not but there was a rumor going around school that this kid whose gf was cheating on him went over to her house and the girls mom gave him a handjob while his gf got railed by some jock upstairs

bumping for interest

I used to casually hook up with a girl. Long story short became good friends with her family and ended up fucking her mom one night after a game of poker at their house.

This happened in reverse to how you portrayed it. This was a couple years ago.
Responded to a CL ad for gangbang participants when I was out of town a couple hours from where I live. Husband was filming it, so you could wear a mask or whatever if you wanted. I show up at hotel and it's a guy I work for (lots of bosses, so not my direct boss). I ended up banging his wife every which way, along with 7 other dudes. Totally filthy. Guy was completely getting off on watching it.
Month or so later, working with the guy directly, he invites me to a super bowl party at his house. I bring along a FWB I see from time to time. Wife greets us at the door. Would never guess this was the same woman. Totally made up, stylish clothes, you could tell she was a trophy wife type. She's super friendly to me and my girl. Things totally normal, no sign that they suspect I was one of the dudes. Bonus is his kids were there, has a 22yo daughter. She’s cool as fuck, curvy like mom, like Iskra Lawrence. My girl and her hit it off, girl invites her to come out with us the following weekend to drink craft cocktails with a big group of friends. She hangs with us a few times and she and I end up hitting it off. Start to date the daughter.
Did a few other GBs with the bosses wife, all also anonymous, since dating the daughter. Favorite time was fooling around with daughter on a Saturday, end up blowing my load in her ass. Tell her I need to head into work around 6pm. Go to GB, the woman sucks my cock right off the bat. Hadn't showered or washed it off. End up fucking her in the ass towards end of night. Head back to girlfriend's place. She goes down on me, says I'm naughty for not cleaning my cock off after fucking her earlier in the day.
Pic related, Iskra Lawrence, closest to what the girlfriend looked like.

Attached: Iskra.jpg (1000x1500, 355K)

good one bro

Nice fantasy. Maybe someday it will come true

that's fucking hot. why not fuck then both? does the woman know you're railing her daughter as well? who's better?

Attached: images (30).jpg (384x384, 16K)

Well, not dating the daughter any longer. We dated for about 18 months, broke up in August of '19, I quit my job around the same time and moved to the east coast to go to graduate school.
No, neither knew about the other. Frankly, it was getting risky continuing to participate in their fuck sessions, as I was worried about being recognized..

I was fwb with a mom from CL for awhile and used to fuck her in her ass and she would give me girl scout cookies in February and March. She wasn't that hot though she just had big tits

Attached: 20200223_083207.jpg (715x953, 308K)

definitely a larp

Is it the mom of someone you know?

It's not, but that's cool. No sweat off my balls.

No we met randomly off the internet so while I am technically banging a mom, it doesn't have the same forbidden love feeling described by OP

no bitches on your balls either.

hooked up with a single mom of 2 kids once. fucked on the floor in the living room. she was short, cute and gave amazing head. had a fat little booty too. was balls deep in her smashing her cheeks in when her son walked in on us haha pretty awkward. should've hooked up with her more.

Where do you live? Same happened to me

My first high school girlfriend that I slept with had the "young, hot, single mom". We were both 14 at the time, her mom was I think like 29. Since she didn't want her daughter to make the same mistakes as her, she had her on birth control, early, and said it was better to fool around under her roof than in cars, whatever. So, there was a lot of fucking while mom was home. We dated for like a year or so, and I swear, so much sex in that time (when you are 14, your ability to take multiple shots on goal in an afternoon is amazing).
So fast forward to my mid-20s, I think I was 25 at the time, and was home for Christmas. I went out to drink with some friends, and who do I see at the bar? Yes, the mom. About 40 now, and still smoking hot. We get to talking, and at the end of the night, it's gone from casual chatting to distinctly flirtatious.
Long story short, I end up going home with her. She told me she would listen to us (we were oblivious that the walls weren't that soundproof), and years later, she and her daughter discussed that I was the best of the guys she fucked, and it's a shame I was the first and she didn't realize it at the time. We fucked three times between that night and the next morning and she gave me honest to god the best blowjob I've ever had.
Later that week, I fucked her again a couple times before flying home.

North Carolina, you?

who was better? the mom or the daughter?

Better the way you did it vs. really fucking your friend's mom. High probability of dangerous drama and regret.
Now, a mom of someone you barely know or don't know at all? That's different.

Attached: 1535968647116.jpg (1278x1920, 907K)

I'd say the mom. I mean, not to be too creepy, but 14yo was great, but I was 14 at the time as well. Mom had it though...

Fucked a MILF I met at a bar one night, kept her number and called her a few times to hookup, always just straight sex with her, she was maybe 40ish or so.

We had mutual friends on facebook, found out she had DIED from cancer last year... only then I discovered who she was, she was married and her son was basically the bully back in school, left me alone but was essentially a 10/10 cunt.