What is the best way to kill yourself without inflicting pain and which does not involve any blood or injury?

What is the best way to kill yourself without inflicting pain and which does not involve any blood or injury?

Attached: 928-9282301.jpg (820x1415, 113K)

Drug overdose

Just wait. In the endless expanse of time 75 yrs is nothing not even a nanosecond.

True. Explore possibilities your ancestors have handed down to you in your DNA

High altitude skydive over the ocean.

My DNA is not that impressive

Can you be specific

burn charcoal outside and once the charcoal are white and stop smoking but still hot, bring them inside in a small airtight room. you will fall asleep and die under a few minutes

Thanks

To quote Cartman "I'm HIV positive it's AIDS"

np
that what im gonna do when shit really hit the fan, im giving myself one last chance and if 2020 dont show me a single reason to not do it im gonna do it on my bday in 2021

here you go;

Attached: anons methods.jpg (1285x807, 168K)

getting 100% helium is now really hard because that technique became too popular/good

Best I can think of, is jumping off a high building and landing on your head.

The weak breeze whispers nothing
The water screams sublime
His feet shift, teeter-totter
Deep breath, stand back, it’s time

Toes untouch the overpass
Soon he’s water bound
Eyes locked shut but peek to see
The view from halfway down
(I'm not done, hold on, not done)

A little wind, a summer sun
A river rich and regal
A flood of fond endorphins
Brings a calm that knows no equal

You’re flying now
You see things much more clear than from the ground
It’s all okay, it would be
Were you not now halfway down?

Thrash to break from gravity
What now could slow the drop?
All I’d give for toes to touch
The safety back at top
(I changed my mind, I don't wanna)
(It's okay)

But this is it, the deed is done
Silence drowns the sound
Before I leaped I should’ve seen
(No)

I really should’ve thought about
(Find your peace, big guy, find your peace)

I wish I could’ve known about

I know you're gonna find an excuse of why you don't want to do this, but...

You could get really really drunk and go to sleep outside in the freezing cold. Freezing to death is cheap and painless. Pour a bucket of water over yourself to speed up the process. The alcohol is needed to take away the pain.

What about only breathing through a plastic bag sealed around your head. Wouldn't the oxygen run out?

It is not ideal for a trauma phobic person.

you would panic and die very painfully. pure helium will replace oxygen in your lung but your body will think he still get air and you will simply fall asleep and die peacefully

Its not cold enough in my place to pull that off

Wut? I can buy a tank off the shelf at Wal-Mart

When i wanted to die I thot of a plan. To drink a rly large amount of sedatives and tie my neck around a rope, so that than I loose consciousness I would seperate my neck from my spine. But you will need to cauculate the length of rope fir yor head to not get decapitated. Gl user

Attached: 1582461693864.jpg (542x333, 82K)

helium is diluted now so you cant an hero with it, at worst it will make you sound like a cartoon
would say carbon monoxide is relatively painless

How to get CO?

Order benzo research chemicals online for like 1k. Wash em away with wodka (or GHB) and go play in a lake for a few mins and youre done

most common methods for CO are running a car or a charcoal grill in a confined space. i dont condone that, but it's pretty easy

Get a time machine and get back to hiroshima or nagazaki at the end of ww2

I wouldn't kill myself if I had a time machine

So getting a helium tank that would do the job is out of the question? Are there any other inert gases that would have the same effect and are more easily obtainable?

Park in a garage. Open the Windows and let the engine stay on. Pop a lot of sleping pills and then down a whole bottle of vodka. Why kill yourself though? Life will do it for you anyways.

>hanging
>pills and alcohol
>exhaust fumes
>ammonia and bleach fumes while in a full bathtub for maximum drownage while unconscious

Don't be a pussy, it's gonna be messy if you want the job done right. Try a gun, or get runover by a train faggot. The pain won't last long anyways.

So getting a helium tank that would do the job is out of the question? Are there any other inert gases that would have the same effect and are more easily obtainable?

Neck on railroad

Afraid of that shit

No worth it. Move. Travel. Enjoy life

I'm thinking about doing a load of Ketamine then going into deep water. Would this kill me peacefully?

Carbon monoxide poisoning

Have a bbq in a zipped up tent.

I have done those things but I am never happy being I have to be me when I'm doing those things and I suck.

This

If you gonna be suiciding make sure it doesn't fuck up someone else's day

I don't even know you or your circumstances, but trust me it gets better. As someone who tried to kill myself and failed I can say that after I realized how many people really did love me and after I got a good hobby I was happier than ever and this could be you too. It takes a little bit of work for things to change but they definitely do. So please reconsider and try to find some happiness.

God damn that's a good poem

hypoxia isnt painful if its slow enough. you just get disoriented and it's slightly euphoric near unconsciousness

A shitload of heroin or a little bit of fentanyl.

lmao cant join so many girls in the server
Discord
.gg\Wx6E9CaiMP

Attached: 1532217576801.png (536x551, 193K)