Went out for a friends party yesterday. gave this cute girl who i work with a ride, who i've known for years...

went out for a friends party yesterday. gave this cute girl who i work with a ride, who i've known for years. she's recently single and i figured this might be an opportunity to make a move. pick her up- she immediately starts talking about how much sex she's been having. get kind of turned off because despite saying how unfulfilling most of its been, she seems to kind of be digging this one dude. so we're driving back at night, she's talking about how she doesn't want to date this guy and just kind of looking for a no-strings situation but its hard because she's a mom. just nod and agree. as i dropped her off, i decided against making a move or making any sort of intentions known like "hey you know, we're kind of looking for the same thing if you ever wanted to..." not out of fear or anything, just i dunno kind of bleh.... then she just got out and left, no hug or anything. did i make the right call? or should i ask her to come over tuesday through a text?

Attached: zdsfgxdfb.png (893x484, 24K)

Jeez, you yanks have it tuff.
So double standard.
So horny, yet against sex.

lmao do you mind elaborating? because it really is an absolute mind fuck and i have no idea how it developed. i think its out of social fear. she said at one point that guys were so hard to read and i was like yeah, girls are too. but back to social fear, i feel like if i made a move-- she'd either reject me, and then everyone at work would find out but we're all so close it doesn't really matter that much. or she wouldn't, and she'd still be in my bed right now. but i also didnt want to take advantage, so there's that. but curious, since your European, what would you have done or what would your take have been on the night?

you had a chance boi but you let insecurity fuck you up
don't be a beta she trusts you enough to talk to you about personal shit don't shut off

and rejection is part of dating, you think you gonna live your whole life and not get rejected once even when you thought you were the one? pls

>did i make the right call?

Totes.

Because:
- single mom (eww)
- whoring herself around (ewww)
- wasting herself at parties (ewwww)
- talking like a slut craving for random dicks while a dude is driving her home (ewwwwwwwww)

There are more red flags there than in an official Communist Party showup in Beijing before Chinkoronavirus.

Attached: Communiggers.jpg (720x960, 87K)

in hindsight maybe it was insecurity, but at the time my mind rationalized just being another dick inside of her and it was just like meh...

that's the problem though, while i've had really good success. i've experienced insurmountable rejection. so much so that it has absolutely crushed my spirits, losing sight of who i was at my core I decided to take the last 6 months off from dating or anything. but now that sexual urge is building up to be so fucking strong, it's hard to ignore opportunities like what last night could've been

If I'm attracted, I will show it.
If I'm not attracted, I'll just be social.
It's not that complex - if you like her, show her.

Is her name Morgan?

The yank incel have spoken.

Wtf are u that desperate to fuck a dirty whore single mum, move on man she’s not worth your time

yeah the mom thing is kind of a turn off. i hooked up with a mom once and it was a damaging situation-- her deflated, sucked dry tits were scarring as fuck.

and i interpret the sex talk while driving home in two ways: as in maybe that's just how some women are, or... they want to sleep with you too

but yeah she got absolutely fucking hammered

Would have told her I don't want to hear it and dropped her off after the stifling air in the car hangs heavy over both our heads. Not interested in listing to some thots sex life. If it doesn't involve me getting my dick wet then I don't want to hear it.

/thread

You must be 12 because you don't know the Golden Rule: "Never stick your dick in crazy".
It applies even if you're attracted.

Random example: she wants some good dicking and asks you to go raw. A few days later she notifies you 18 years of child support. You're doomed.
>"B-but, I condom!"
Sorry to redpill you, but they only work 99% of the time, and in the heat of the moment she still can slip some legit baby into her babymaker.
>"B-but, I'll take countermeasures, she's a good girl, she wouldn't ever..."
That's the same line of all those Child Support payers.

Also, "single mom" means she's prone at taking bad decisions.

U missed out fucking a whore no big deal either way probably better off not getting the herpes she doesn't know she has yet from raw doggin

a girl having a kid is an instant NO, from me. wouldnt ever even consider it.

i see. its not that i like her... just always thought she was sexy, as most of the girls i work with. and her asking me for a ride literally came out of the blue, i didn't even have her number anymore, she had mine. so it was 24 hours of-- should i make a move on her or not?

no

desperate, no not really. as i said above, the insurmountable amount of rejection i've experienced through online dating practically destroyed me, so i've taken to the last 6 months of working on myself. and her texting me came out of the blue and a lightbulb went off in my head about hooking up with her as that urge to get laid becomes more and more each day

yeah it really is fucking bullshit to listen to. but i do think if women are willing to talk about sex in front of you, they want to sleep with you because in the conversation you cant help but picture them getting fucked and probably they cant help but picture you fucking too. but that's also probably a wickedly stupid assumption

Thats not being an incel, that's just not being an insecure fuckwit who has standards and doesn't want to be a stand in for some kids dad and have a massive slut as a girlfriend.
If you willingly get with a girl like that you're just asking to be cucked.

true, but i need to get laid...

its a massive no for me too but, to be fair, she is quite sexy for being a mom still, surprisingly

Look it's not a good idea at all. I mean several anons not only point out many red flags but now you're sticking your dick where a bunch of other guys been. She's a single mother so obviously not a great decision maker still getting smashed and partying with the responsabilty of a child and you think "hmmmm I want to hit it." might as well tell God to roll dice with the devil with your nads. I mean really who's more moronic you or her?

>and you think "hmmmm I want to hit it."

yup, that's how feeble minded the male psyche is when there isn't options abound. and i dunno i'm a pretty big fucking idiot

Sounds like an excuse tbh. I mean I've only ever had sex once. Have zero friends rl and online. I don't get invited to parties or anything. I haven't felt the touch of another woman in forever and I had the chance to. Even I turned that down knowing it wasn't worth it. That if I went down that road I'd be looking at a possible rape accusation. It sucks but I matter more than a quick lay and prison.

Are you sure it's your mind being feeble?

She was straight up begging for it OP.

Hammered on first date, told your personal shit about how past relationships didn't satisfy her, and then told you she wished she could have sex with no strings attached. Look at what women do, not what they say. She was drunk dude. In your car. Think next time.

but that's what the eurotrash is into, being cucked, so of course he'd see the OP ejecting out as incel

sorry to hear that user, i know it isn't sage advice but just put yourself out there. identify as part of the human race, not above it-- it's a trap i fall into A LOT. i'm fortunate enough to have a few friends irl but if its any consolation, this was the first time i've gone out in almost a year

it wasn't a first date lol but also, in that case, if i looked at what she did, not what she said: she didn't give me a hug when she got out of my car, nor was there any physical interaction between us the whole night. so while she said all that shit, i doubt i was anywhere near her radar. and the problem is that I think too much, I receive impulses to act then ponder and freeze

This

Yeah that advice would do well for someone who is not I. I am a very maladjusted individual. I'm not even in the realm where putting myself out there would net me anything more than anxiety attacks. And I forced myself over seas just to try and over come my agrophobia. Only made it worse. I've given up on that whole aspect. I was never suited to function in the real world. Just takes time to come to terms with it.

>friends
>b

Nope.

i'm as maladjusted as it gets. been there too with the anxiety attacks. if you smoke weed and/or other drugs, try quitting them. they only tilt anxiety even further. but man, honest truth, what helped me get over that shit is feeling like a god, while being humble. know you're better than anyone you come into contact with but stay humble enough to see them as equals. given this hyper-social media construct were trapped in, chances are they are just as insecure as you are. if not more. once you heighten your empathy, you will see it in their eyes. they tell all. look people in the eye, give them your full attention without breaking contact, it's weird as fuck as first and some will probably think you're fucking psycho but fuck that opinionated noise-- you know you aren't psycho but you do know you're a champion. assert yourself and the world will beckon to your will.