Alright Cred Forums what's the best way to break a hymen without her screaming in agony...

Alright Cred Forums what's the best way to break a hymen without her screaming in agony. I was thinking maybe get good and liquored up, but there's gotta be a more elegant solution than that

Like seriously I can get my index finger inside her.. that's it. And even that, if I move or bend it, she'll jump up in pain. Can't even get middle finger in

99% sure it's cause her hymen is still intact, because if that's not the case then I'd tell her to go to her OBGYN and that's never a fun conversation. She's a newbie to all this, so she's kinda looking to me for advice

So Cred Forums, what's the best way to break 'em in?

Attached: hymen.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

Use youre penis

See I tried that, but believe it or not I'm actually super lucky to have a penis wider than my index finger. I know it may not seem like it cause I'm posting on Cred Forums, but trust me, I would if I could

She shouldn't be feeling pain from a simple finger insertion, she might need to dilate if she does not have any illness, but you still need to go to the gynecologist. Still, if she need to dilate help her, a ton of gynos still don't recommend this despite being a incredibly helpful yet relatively simple thing to do.
Also, you're not supposed to tear the hymen on the intercourse. I mean, you are but it's supposed to be stretched and open enough that it's easy for you to insert the penis without the need be tearing through anything, the hymen will naturally be lost DURING the act (usually painlessly or with far less gries than punching through it).

You just have to fuck her I had a similar situation with my ex and I just had her bite into some of my blankets until I got it all in

I see, now that's the big thing I'm concerned about, I've been with a a virgin before but there was never any pain like what she experienced.

The finger insertion causing pain was alarming to say the least. I mean she was a trooper, and kept giving it her best effort, trying different positions, different strategies.

But yeah I think a GYN's opinion should be sought out, I'll bring it up next time I talk to her.

Thanks guys!

I was leaning toward that, but I've never seen a girl have pain like this... she might have a UTI or something, she kept saying with my index finger inside, it felt like she had to pee

But yeah I think I'll tell her as "experienced" as I may appear, I'm actually a moron and we'd need an expert opinion on female anatomy

this
>she was a trooper
doesn't sound like it. one thing that you can try, is lightly start choking her right as you put it in, and just go for it. "rip the band aid off" so to say, all in one go. do recommend a little alcohol to ease the pain though so it isn't too traumatic or anything.

idk man I've popped cherries before and yeah there's a little pain but NOTHING like what I'm seein here... I feel like the rip the bandaid approach could seriously hurt her if it ISN'T her hymen

You force it and make it count,

After the third thrust her eyes will roll up into the back of her head.

Will go crazy. (Not in a good way).

This is where all girls go fucking crazy.

wait until she is 18

that's weird af, yeah I mean if it is that different an d you have before you maybe should get it checked out first just in case. if its all good to go then yeah do that method though. biting something as the other guy said is a good idea.

Lol look at this fuckin guy
Pussy

>Like seriously I can get my index finger inside her.. that's it. And even that, if I move or bend it, she'll jump up in pain. Can't even get middle finger in
Just take it mega MEGA mega slowly. Realize you're tearing a part of part of her, so yeah, it's gunna hurt.

Put more time into eating her out, kissing her neck and ect, the more aroused she is the more she'll "open up", but remember, until the hymen breaks there is going to pain. It comes down a lot to her personal pain tolerance.

Also getting her drunk would be rape and ruining someone's first time like that is hecklin weak.

Don't listen to this user, OP.

bro if i could fuck a 12 yrs old i would. 99.9% change a girls after 18 is not a virgin

She could just have a real low pain tolerance.

>Also getting her drunk would be rape and ruining someone's first time like that is hecklin weak.
If she wants to drink a little to ease the pain of tearing apart her hymen that's rape? Sure bud. Keep drinking that koolaid.

>getting her drunk would be rape and ruining someone's first time like that is hecklin weak

That was her idea lmao

>eating her out, kissing her neck and ect, the more aroused she is the more she'll "open up"

We spent 4 hours playing, fooling around, 69ing (she had never been eaten out either, so lots of firsts), she was SOAKING wet, like dehydrating wet lmao

I mean it was hot as fuck and she's cute as a button, I just feel horrible because I don't wanna have to tell her "bitch go to the doctor your pussy's broke" XD

Maybe she's screaming because she doesn't wanna lose her virginity to her uncle (you). Kys faggot

Forget whats its called but some chicks have a narrow vaginal opening that makes sex painful.

My buddy likes to overshare and informed me his wife had this and they couldnt have sex because he couldnt get in and she was screaming in pain. So he did what any sane male would do and ditched her in the middle of the night

She's the newbie? Bitch if can't figure it out, so are you.

Also, for any user's out there who are having trouble with the dating pool... you're not matching with who you think you are

I'm realizing almost all of the girls I've met on Tinder are either emotionally or socially stunted in someway

We always thought they know what they're doing, that they're calling the shots...

Truth is, think about how dumb the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that... these chicks don't know wtf they're doing XD

Bitch if can't words then remember

I mean when I was spaking her and biting her nipples she seemed pretty into it.. yet here we are

I'm thinking I need to convince this chick to get her pussy checked

Do you want to be in a situation where she can look back in a week and say OP got her drunk? OP+girl are clearly not over 18. If he's older than her, potentially, that could end even worse.
It's still a bad idea, you need to get pretty liquored up before pain fades to any noticeable degree. It also isn't nearly as helpful as you might hope, speaking from experience.

This might sound weird, but, you can spend all that time having a good hot time, that doesn't mean her vagina is going to open up anymore. If there's no question about if she is aroused enough, then she's just hecklin tight and going to have to work through it. Maybe get some cam2cam going every other night and have her finger herself? Depending on how long it is between your sessions, she'll be just as tight as before, and thusly be just as hard (kek) to get into.

GL, OP.

I'm pretty sure you don't, you both sound relatively inexperienced. Just give it more time, and let her do most of the work.

Same story with this one.

She's freshly 18, been with her since she was... Not. First man in, last man out. I'm not big at all (bigger than my middle finger, which does seem to be an oddity here.....) but she about hurt me with the insertion. She looks fat, but she's like 4'10 120 fresh outa the pool. I think it's got something to do with a lack of activity in younger generations. On their phone, playing games rather than outside riding bikes and shit like us old fucks (30)

Attached: Rynn (12).jpg (720x1280, 159K)

post more of that young fat pussy

Also, tits

Attached: Rynn (4).jpg (1280x720, 149K)

It sounds like Vaginismus, rather than a hymen thing.

Yes sir!

Fresh or hairy?

Attached: Rynn (33).jpg (1080x2220, 565K)

use this

Attached: 22fea7e5b9d198c989dbfdb0e897195e621b4d1e.jpg (1000x706, 85K)

Her cute little bubble

Attached: Rynn (6).jpg (1280x720, 172K)

>18 yo short stack
As someone with a 4.10 gf who is 98lbs, I'm jellin at DAT THICC

I had sex with a girl that had the septate type. It was loving sex (no redditor), so I was very patient with her. She was really wet which helped. I could see it and feel it, it was surprisingly close to the opening of the vag.

Basically when it came down to dicking her, I put the tip of my dick sort of inbetween the opening of her vag, then I hit hymen. She would crawl up the bed and away from me if I tried going deeper. I was getting nowhere so I held her shoulders so she could move. I slowly worked my D inside her during her faint screams of pain.

I think the hymen partially split, when it did I could get deeper, and I could feel it moving tightly down my dick. Imagine a rubber band rolling down your dick. There wasnt a lot of blood, tiny amount.

During the second time, I was rougher with her pussy and must of fully torn her hymen, and there was more blood than the first time.

The sex was great. She was so wet and stayed wet. Loved long deep hard fucking. She got used to the girth. Length was ok beside doggie, she couldnt handle my cock in doggie. She was in visible pain, running away from my dick. She would have let me thrash her and cum, but I dont enjoy it if she isnt so I changed position pretty quickly.

both mien negroid

Attached: Rynn (88).jpg (1080x2220, 595K)

Thanks! I'm a lucky fat fuck.

Hope she doesn't realize what a catch she is.

Little bit could break heart to pieces

Attached: Rynn (84).jpg (1080x2220, 640K)

Any buttholieo?

you're stupid. hymens don't cover the vagina, that doesn't make any fucking sense. where would periods go, retard? she's messing with you because she doesn't want to have sex.

Mmm, a man of true culture. Gotta love it all

Attached: Rynn (76).jpg (1080x2220, 584K)

Some. She's still shy. Little bit of an outtie

Attached: Rynn (56).jpg (1080x2220, 699K)

Attached: 20200223_132538.jpg (1280x720, 281K)

Are you a virgin, or just bad at women's anatomy? I've popped four cherries, it's just an "oomph" and it's in and over. Retard, just fuck her.

Attached: Rynn (68).jpg (1080x2220, 607K)

I appreciate you

Attached: Rynn (12).jpg (1080x2220, 656K)

You're wrong on a couple accounts. We're both well into legal age. She doesn't masturbate or finger herself. She browses this board so I'm not going to reveal anymore, but she says she's never been to a GYN so that's alarming afaik

Attached: Rynn (81).jpg (1080x2220, 913K)

MMMOOOOAARRRR

Y niece had the annular. Just gotta get nice and wet and prepare for the pain.

They break automatically if a girl does any kind of sports.

Attached: Rynn (67).jpg (1080x2220, 696K)

virgin

Yeah dipshit I've done that too, couple times, it's never been so painful

That's why I'm askin your dumbasses. Have you ever had a girl who you've been unable to pop her cherry because it hurts her too much?

It’s imperforate. Go to an obgyn

>guess it's an Angelina thread now?

Attached: Rynn (75).jpg (1080x2220, 733K)

Fun one to cum to. She loves to have cum on her

Attached: Rynn (74).jpg (1080x2220, 701K)

Attached: Rynn (24).jpg (1080x1920, 376K)

I think its time for her to see a doctor, its obviously an issue...

Will probably provide cones of various sizes and lube lol or cut it......

Attached: Rynn (26).jpg (720x1280, 187K)

What couple of accounts? Just your age? That was more of a benefit-of-the-doubt-so-you-both-don't-look-too-retarded-for-not-figuring-out-how-to-get-a-penis-in-a-vagina thing.

The fingering is for both your benefit. Trying to cam at her just might help move it along, but feel free to dig your heels in the sand.

If she browses this board you're probably already fucked, or maybe you're just terrible in bed and she acts like shes in pain so you'll fuck off. Who knows?

>That's why I'm askin your dumbasses
>Can't get a penis inside a vagina
>Insults other intelligence
I'ma double down on underage b& until I see proof otherwise.

>his """""gf""""" browses Cred Forums
>"""""she""""" never went to a gyno
user that's not """""her""""" hymen

Attached: [harold intensifies].png (1235x1230, 1.34M)

> If she browses this board you're probably already fucked, or maybe you're just terrible in bed and she acts like shes in pain so you'll fuck off. Who knows?

lol

Is she Angelina or Rynn?

More than likely she has endometriosis.
She needs to see a gynecologist.
It's also possible that she has a retroverted uterus.

Attached: Y5IvRVD.jpg (570x367, 51K)

suicidal trap server
all welcome /q3XQyZc/
referral code (post this): 1324

if you cant bend or move your finger its not a hymen, hymens dont extend through the whole fucking vagina. shes got some disease and its not the transmittable kind. gyno that shit.

necrophilia

My wife's college roommate had to have minor surgery at the gyno to get her open. Not unusual. You could also try some lidocaine spray (like for sunburn) to numb her up. Once you do get her hymen open, if her vagina is too tight, it's probably vaginismus. That requires treatment by a gyno who will give her different size dildos to practice with. That could actually be fun for you!

In the mean time, you could always fuck her in the ass. Eat her a lot and slowly stretch her ass with your fingers first, so she likes it.