Listen here, fuckboys. Bullying isn't a funny thing or an acceptable thing to do...

Listen here, fuckboys. Bullying isn't a funny thing or an acceptable thing to do. If we just worked together and stopped bullying, the entire world would progress faster than ever. Now shut your fucking mouths and suck a dick. Cheers, motherfucker

Attached: 1582443956369.jpg (700x1258, 96K)

fags

Attached: fuck).jpg (480x360, 11K)

What the hell is wrong with his complexion?

He has Migimoreno, a condition that makes your skin change colors depending on the light source.

I'm a bully. I bully myself.
I suck.
I'm the worst
What r u gonna do boutit?

Attached: tenor (14).gif (498x380, 416K)

>gets bullied like everyone on earth at some point in their life
>deserves a half a million dollars

mom did it for $200k few years ago. She's doing it again because that's a scam retarded people are loving

Attached: IMG_20200223_195458.jpg (460x371, 41K)

>Bunch of celebs raise money, send boy to disneyland
>To short to ride any rides
>kek

Attached: IMG_20200224_055110.jpg (480x672, 64K)

Go back to redit already bitch boy

But... i support this poor boy. I hate the peoples that is mean to him too

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I just don't know what to believe anymore.

Trust nobody.

what the FUCK IS this? seriously what the fuck happened?

Attached: A6D50D4A-84FC-45A5-B3A6-53F1CE18AB32.gif (352x288, 1.45M)

sheboon single mom asking more gibs for micro-nigglet. Last time $200k wasn't enough

I agree. Just because he a shortass and looks like a lump of shit doesn't mean he should get money for being bullied. I hope the kids that bullied him rob him when they see him.

so sort of like a mood midget

Omg fuck off retarded Americans already with bullying bullshit. I'm so sick and tired of you guys. You have the solution yet you do anything else but the solution.

Wanna know how to stop school shootings? Make weapons illegal. That's how. We don't live In a time anymore where you need that in your home.amd there's always non lethal self defense weapons you can buy

Bullying ? Fuck off. You know how we deal with bullying in Europe? We don't start nation wide speeches and tweet about it fuck no.

It's easy. We stop bullying with beating the shit out of the bully. That's all.

In Europe , if you get bullied you go out of school, and you start beating each other. Grow a pair of balls. The kid needs to stand up to himself. If he doesn't he's never gonna be a real man. Man by itself is always competitive, aggressive.

By restraining a boy youre making him gay. I guranatee a boy who was told violence is not a solution will eventually grow up to be gay.

I to am being of Europe and we celebrate the bullying like the men folks. "Hey you! You are being bully!" we say and we do the Trial of The Goat. For you foolish stupids it is as this: we circle the goat three times and on the third time we yell "Bully no more!"

Attached: 2A56E659-37EC-4881-9B6C-F3A7D2F4D15E.jpg (1242x1080, 831K)

Attached: think-gun-control-laws-work-youre-a-special-kind-of-stupid.jpg (550x413, 68K)

Attached: 1405902867851.gif (364x274, 1.31M)

A more accurate analogy would be banning the usage of cars because some people use them for nefarious purposes, but even then it is not a proper analogy because the main usage of cars is not killing something

((()))

Attached: 1580749747427.png (611x756, 59K)

Dont agree with taking muh guns.
But...
Beating the shit out of a bully is common sense law that needs to be brought back

fuck i remember this do u have the original video

no, but have some Arby's of hers

i cant suck a dick with my mouth shut

>We don't live In a time anymore where you need that in your home.

I should have told the guy who broke into my home that.

bullying is perfectly natural. it makes the strong stronger and the weak smarter. you should be bullied and do some of it yourself.

there isnt enough bubble wrap for a world without it

All you need to do is question everything. But then being a skeptic is frowned upon because people like thinking that they're good and that Santa is real.

I bully everything. That's how I work. I learn from those around me and I adapt. I get better than them.

Attached: tenor (11).gif (220x209, 552K)

if the mother was honest she'd know god wants him dead, give him the rope and stream it

A self serving, attention seeking, money grabbing mother is going to do a hell of a lot more damage than any mean words ever could.

Who are you to say what God wants?
The maggots in a corpse tell the world more.

Attached: tenor (8).gif (500x273, 439K)