Flat earth theory is the ultimate test to see how open minded or closed minded someone is...

Flat earth theory is the ultimate test to see how open minded or closed minded someone is. It's the ultimate redpill when you realise the truth.

If you grow up believing that we live on a ball (that you literally can't escape from), floating in an infinite vacuum among other balls that are millions & billions of lightyears away, then a sense of inferiority and pointlessness is instilled into you. You don't matter, nothing matters. It is like a conditioned off-kilter version schizophrenia that is so normal because everyone experiences it - it is everyone's 'reality'. People don't have any power over their domains anymore because resources have already been claimed and we are 'stuck' inside our cage (ball) - trapped. We are forced to play the game of being (tax) slaves.

Beyond the icewall there are probably more continents, rich with resources and bounty. We can't be controlled if we go there. We aren't allowed to build our own world and our own realities, we are trapped & forced to conform to this distopian hellscape dimension where at this point we are just domesticated apes who aren't on the same wavelengths with eachother. Divided, and conquered.

What is amazing is that if you ever bring up flat earth with people, they will instantly shut the idea down because we are conditioned to "be correct", shun 'distruths'. It's like being in a prison where everybody thinks it's normal, and if you try to say to a prisoner that they are inside a prison, they will say "No we're not." If that isn't a branch of schizophrenia then I don't know what is.

The more you try to disprove flat earth, the closer you get to the truth.

Attached: 1582369600655.jpg (320x180, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CHzPLzkP24
youtube.com/watch?v=zZOXh_GB9sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

okay faggot show me more continents then

((()))

Attached: Who_Is_Behind_This_Post.jpg (1468x1107, 286K)

Lol world governments love fighting over our resources but they should have gone outside the ice wall the whole time *scoffs* what idiots.

I just saw you in the bullying thread, keep up the good work

You should build a rocket and test your theory.

xD

Attached: MadIdiot.jpg (1000x750, 174K)

>Flat earth theory is the ultimate test to see how stupid someone is
^ftfy OP

Attached: Flat2.png (1049x606, 113K)

This dumb nigger fell for it

Build a rocket like this ass-clown did.
join him.

Nah. Just tell people that drinking mercury is actually the secret to eternal life. The first Emperor of China did it. His people got so scared that he wouldn't die that they built his "tomb" in order to keep him IN rather than keep others OUT. It's why his "tomb" has never been disturbed or broken into by grave robbers. Because the Chinese know the terrible secret of everlasting life.

I don't think he actually believed that. He just wanted to fly. May he rest in peace.

Unfortunately if flat earth were true, then it would never be night time anywhere, because the sun would always be above the horizon.

Was he okay?

Can't you at least wait a month before posting the same bait?

You must be on some serious drugs, mate. Where can I find some?

mike make earthchan sad.

Attached: 1582487410432a.jpg (670x1191, 155K)

He died. Sorry.

This bait is posted daily.
It's up there with log poster, atheist poster, ugly boobs poster, anti-boomer poster and all the many other repeating threads.

Autists like repetition and consider it safe and sometimes also humor.

round earth, flat mike.

: Go fuck yourself moron.

puke, an hero please

just a flesh wound

Attached: 3qafhk.jpg (800x450, 65K)

flat earthers around the globe agree with you.

ITT: OP is a huge fucking dumbass who's most likely too goddamn stupid to even procreate successfully as no female wants his looser conspiracy theorist genes.

What will flat earthers do now that Mad Mike is dead and can't prove the world is flat?

Nah, OP is fully aware of how stupid FE is - it's just a copypasta thing for fun and games.

Oh so you know OP?
Are you OP?

Either way this thread is fucking retarded.

Sabotaged. The parachute was cut so it would rip off during takeoff. They finally silenced him but not his movement. He shall forever be yelling the truth. They made him a martyr. Goodnight, sweet-prince. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Idiot

>Flat earth theory is the ultimate test to see how open minded or closed minded someone is.
It's jewish garbage. How about the sage theory tell us more about that

No, I'm a DALEK commander, and I can see things through the internet. I know OP that way, and also through my techno-telepathy.
The same way I know that you like to lick dead animal babies while being spanked with nettles by a dwarf named "Snotty".

I spoke with him one of Facebook. He told me he wasn't 100% convinced the earth WAS flat, but wanted to his own research to find out the truth for himself

He then told me he was one of the smartest men on the planet, before ultimately dying in a rocket that would, by design, be unable to see the curvature of the earth by some 36,000 feet

>jewish garbage

Attached: 1385854051677.png (560x407, 13K)

Jesus fuck its a full blow loon

Randy, get the tard wranglers.
This is gonna be a tough day at the mental Institute.

attention whore psychosis rather die with the gnat ball then be fucking born

you schizophrenic psychosis retards genuinely unironically think emma literal who watson is a celebrity? garbage psychosis trash burn in a body bag you human fucking paracites

jesus christ

DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

didn't even mention the bbc poster
guess i got to post overtime

>that emotional investment
the pure, uncut, raw jewish garbage

Attached: 1418676405880.jpg (1033x1329, 710K)

Oh, I've developped a blindess to certain threads, I simply no longer see them.

Imagine being so brainwashed by (((Them))) that you think you live on a spinning ball flying around a fireball in the emptiness of space with 0 evidence

On the other hand, the evidence for a flat earth is derived from many different facets of science and philosophy. The simplest is by relying on ones own senses to discern the true nature of the world around us. The world looks flat, the bottoms of clouds are flat, the movement of the sun; these are all examples of your senses telling you that we do not live on a spherical heliocentric world. This is using what's called an empirical approach, or an approach that relies on information from your senses. Alternatively, when using Descartes' method of Cartesian doubt to skeptically view the world around us, one quickly finds that the notion of a spherical world is the theory which has the burden of proof and not flat earth theory.

Perhaps the best example of flat earth proof is the Bedford Level Experiment. In short, this was an experiment performed many times on a six-mile stretch of water that proved the surface of the water to be flat. It did not conform to the curvature of the earth that round earth proponents teach.

I have yet to see a proper counterargument that does NOT have the following:
1. Fake JEW math
2. Fake CGI images/video
3. Hearsay 'witness' accounts from PAID government employees
4. Talking points from a HASBARAH Troll

Fuck the Jewish (((dominated))) 'scientific' community.

The earth is flat
It's time to WAKE UP

i'll make sure you're reminded. constantly.

>jewish garbage
cool anti-conspiracy psyop schleppstein. surprised you kikes are still trying it

Attached: 1407527472883.png (680x435, 389K)

The sinking feeling when you post silliness and user is so stupid they 1) take it serious and 2) flaunt their paranoia.
I think I should give up Cred Forums... the bottom has been reached.

Attached: PostingOnb.jpg (1022x1024, 112K)

Won't work. Sorry, but please, do post your stuffs, if it brings you pleasure to do so.

you poltards literally think the world is run by jooz
yeah you're in there with the flat earthers. no doubt.

Attached: 3232.jpg (276x183, 6K)

>every time

Attached: the-list.jpg (470x586, 58K)

Lol flat earthers suck.

Attached: 1580435310619.jpg (1024x917, 81K)

>Bedford Level Experiment.

Kek, using a flawed experiment that was proven wrong as proof, classic flattard logic.

It's actually not.

The holocaust being a lie is the ultimate test. Because anyone can believe in Fat Earth or round earth. They can "fly" around (or across) the world. Live their lives and work and play.

Start telling people the Holocaust was propaganda and A LIE and see how quick you get banned from travel, lose your job advancement, or even go to jail.

I can believe that Kangaroo's don't exist because I've never been to Australia. But talk about the evidence about how the Holocaust never happened. JAIL.

The ultimate is fully researching and understanding how and why they faked the Holocaust. That is real open mindedness.

Attached: svenhoek37-300x228_zpse037acac.jpg (300x228, 17K)

The precident created with the Holocaust and the UN after WW2 is the biggest load of in your face elite control since they told us that Egyptians built the 3 biggest pyramids.

The common denomiator?
The Jews control what's in the bible. Why are they the victims and slaves in Egypt? Why were they crying in WW1 about genocide when it didn't happen? Why did they spin the same 6 million death lie in WW2?
When they can get away with it, they do.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-CHzPLzkP24

Attached: BG-150-1.png (720x540, 509K)

Some of us are old enough to have experienced living relatives marked by the holocaust.
Some of us live close enough to Germany to have been under its booted heel. I've seen first hand what concentration camps did to my family. No, I'm not jewish, but then the jews love to pretend they were the only target of the Nazi regime.
My maternal grandfather was a police officer during WWII - and they were all taken by the Nazis and put in the camps. He barely survived, came home thin as a rake and never slept a full nights sleep since then.

So wait another generation before trying that particular bit of propaganda again, okay?

tldr; jews

Attached: rothschilds-game.jpg (434x621, 94K)

Bloody hell, you cant' read at all.

Fuck off fucking schlomo jew

right, jews

Attached: 1461281852779.jpg (3434x2959, 1.97M)

Flat Earthers are usually religious nut jobs. Are you a religious nut job?

The urge to try to reach you, like one would an actual human being in real life is overwhelming - but then I remember where I am.
That you don't care to be reached, you just want to cause discomfort in others, as that's your jam.
Here's the (you) you crave. You'll have to pester someone else to get more. I'm done feeding you.

MadMike discovered that Gravity is very real indeed.

So, NASA finally killed him?

flat earthers also tend to be my ex girlfriend. see, i knew my ex is stupid and wrong and this proof

Did you see the video of the parachute coming off the second it launches. Some dumbass forgot to close the latch on it.

Well, bye.

WTF did you just say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know..gorilla warfare...confirmed kills..etc

of course. i agree it's always good to question.

However, with flat earth, the hypothesis breaks down very early in the analysis.

I understand people who sit on the flat earth thing have a problem with trusting science they don't undrstand and want to see things for themselves. Even using this limited methodology, we can kill flat earth pretty quickly:

1) people have been sailing around the world for hundreds of years
2) flying around the southern hemisphere is a thing
3)the Coriolis effect is a thing
4) an icewall would be so big that it would take hundreds of millions of people to "defend"
5) probably around a billion people would have to be "in on it"
6) the ruse would be unfathomably expensive and serve no purpose.
7) GPS exists
8) the sun sets over the horizon

What shape is this?

Attached: 20180617_214021.jpg (951x1080, 156K)

Good night, retard !

Attached: retard.jpg (1280x961, 154K)

Shadows are part of NASA's plans !

chekd and moonpilled

NASA is part of a wholesome breakfast !

I'm sure photons are somehow involved..

Photons have actually been debunked several times by at least 16 papers in no less than 4 credible journals.

It won't help.
Where a scientist will discard a theory if evidence disproves it.
A flattard will dicard the evidence if it disproves his theory.
It's like the difference between science and religion.

They'll say that this Mike was killed by "them".
Had he survived and admitted to earth being round, they'd have disowned him and called him a shill.
Even when they find evidence themselves will they discard it.

Hey why dont you go up in a big rocket and try to get to space and end up killing yourself? Kek

take your meds, schizo

So they are illuminatis ? Thy corrupt a dual wave/corpuscular thinggy ?! What the world have become, sweet raptor....

Yeah, that other guy he doesnt even have the poof and evidents. There isnt even no scients to back up his claims

>citation needed

Damn, he should have made his rocket more buoyant!

So Flat Earthers...natural selection...yay or nay???

Oh god, please don't agree with me.

Round or a disk, or even flat. Who cares.. how is it going to change you? Are you going to not be in a dead end job? Is it going to make you more money? Is your mom still going to be the woman you will always love? Or the slut you know her to be.. nothing is going to change.. so why care

>scients
exactly how many scients are you looking for?

Ten scients per dullard.
We need to find the correct exchange rate.

Here is several arguements: seasons wouldnt work, volcanos wouldnt erupt, gravity would feel different due to centrifugal force and all weather storms would be pulled to the middle of your nonexistent flat earth. Bedford level experiment is as flawed as impeaching trump.

>He then told me he was one of the smartest men on the planet,
Wait - what? Trump crashed in a rocket?

>then a sense of inferiority and pointlessness is instilled into you.
Only if you're a fucking brainlet, jfc.
>I felt inferior so I now need to feel superior, believe my nonsense.
Kill yourself you narcissist.

Literally get a pilots license, it's not hard at all

Attached: 1526564826236.jpg (625x626, 33K)

As someone who can see all the issues with the round earth ideology, I hate these threads, because the only people who participate are just trolls trolling trolls.

inb4
>I'm retarded

>"round earth ideology"
>"Im not a troll"
kek

Fixed it for ya.

Attached: 1582490251604.jpg (1024x796, 142K)

Listen I completely understand that point of view, especially since most of the information we receive are from people that are around us or the internet which as we know is unreliable in terms of factual information. Now see I have been to other countries and have traveled the world extensively, do I believe in the flat earth theory? No, I believe in earth and the solar system and that there is gravity and that our planet revolves around the sun. Why don’t I believe in the flat earth theory? Well I am a logical person and as such, I mean in the end there are theories in place and are called that because they have not been disproven yet (gravity is not a theory it’s a law), I am not lazy so when you are trying to build a map of something to try to understand it, the parts need to agree and work with each other. Does flat earth theory make sense? No, because in isolated instances such as in the case of gravity -say that the flat “earth” was traveling upwards at 9.8 mps, flat theory makes sense. You can argue that in that instance and it would be hard to disprove you. Then when you try to look at the other parts and how a flat earth behaves in other instances, you can find a flat earth theory that explains that away as well. In isolated circumstances flat earth can explain many of our observations. Combine them to make one sound theory and that is when it all falls apart... As far as your thinking towards our “isolationism” and the fact that the society we live in doesn’t fit your view -well it’s all in your head. Yes it is unfair, and no we are not completely free to do as we please, we have to follow laws and for most people it’s a matter of not getting in trouble with the law as opposed to having great character or good morals -reason as to why we have laws in place. And yes you cannot just settle in to whatever place you can find because it owned by someone else, and this idea is foreign, I agree.

Well the earth may not be flat as a pancake but HE IS!

>talk about the evidence about how the Holocaust never happened. JAIL.
Really? Have you tried?
Do it - post results here. I don't buy it.
Freedom of Speech says you're wrong.

Because the earth is a sphere, OP.

>The Jews control what's in the bible.
Duh. It's their book.
Not the New Testament though.

Made by God over the course of 2 or 3 days?

Trips checked!
There are two shapes there. Which one?

1/10 for breaking the camels back

Attached: abandon thread.gif (320x180, 931K)

I hate photons.
I have to pick them out of my Ceasar's Salads.

They're a crunchy treat, don't be a fussy eater.

Also: TEN FUCKING ITERATIONS OF SHIT TO CLICK, WHAT THE HELL CAPTCHA?

Must be a long task !

>TEN FUCKING ITERATIONS OF SHIT TO CLICK, WHAT THE HELL CAPTCHA?

Those fucking captcha drive me mad !

Yeah, but... it's no matter.

Huhuhuh, I see wut you did thar

who do Democrats try so hard to discredit flat Earth?

Gods, I hate when I fuck up my own jokes.

But you have to see at least that we all live in a society with people that all come from different points of view, have different religious and political opinions, come from all sorts of financial backgrounds, have ways of thinking differently and in many ways alike to each other. Thus, there is an order in place, governments that facilitate; education, healthcare, manage resources, provide protection, and govern people among other various things. All of which would not be possible without taxes, order, unison. We are free to believe whatever we please... but what you are saying sound to me like a coping mechanism, an attempt at vetting some frustration, surely thinking that in some way that you are “trapped” is a sign of some sort of mental deficiency. See the same evidence that you point out, does not resonate with me and I am positive it doesn’t agree with other people as well, such as your views on our predicament. I believe that because there are so many planets and because our civilization has only just began our collective journey in this universe, we have so much to learn and so much to do, so much to explore and ponder about. Think about the infinite space and instead of seeing your life as useless and your presence on this earth which is tiny and relatively insignificant compared to the vastness and enormity, at the least, of the observable universe. Think about more about the condition of our civilization and human race. We are but just getting started... so many more things to learn, so many more planets to colonize, and each day even among the billions of people on our, each one of us has, by the butterfly effect, potential to change the world. To bring positive change and leave a mark on this planet, the people, and the environment around us, instead all I see in you is the environment and your condition taking over you, and not the other way around. We are more free than you can imagine!

they discredit uh... flat earth guy... that's who.

Found the thread with all the retards

And all you have to do is but to explore this earth and let yourself be encompassed by the overwhelming amount of positivity and knowledge... it’s you who is in the cage my friend.

Welcome amongst your own kind.

This is what happens when you rag on people for using "reddit spacing" aka paragraphs. You get annoying unreadable walls of text like this. Don't let (((them))) destroy proper communication of information.

Glad you made it!
Get yourself comfy. You belong.

kek !

>Don't let (((them))) destroy proper communication of information.
Thank you for recognizing the (((gravity))) of the format.

>so many more planets to colonize,
Yeah okay, but are they flat ?? I don't want to put a foot on a globy-thingy !

Attached: 1581768894946.jpg (605x655, 113K)

I almost exclusively use my phone to post (note 10 if it matters idk) but I never have to do captchas anymore. What gives? I'm fine with it just confused. When I had an iPhone it made me click like 40 times to post.

This server saved my friend from suicide
All traps are blessed /q3XQyZc/
referral code (post this): 3894

I'm betting that a cheesy pizzeria.

in memory of mad mike

youtube.com/watch?v=zZOXh_GB9sc

Well, it was fast burial !