You have to choose being:

You have to choose being:

-short but with larger-than-average dick, or

-6ft-plus in height but with a 5" dick

which would it be?

Attached: a21385d5e7dec7645d65d922cec45b18.jpg (650x870, 159K)

>short
How short?

sucks to have to choose like that

Easy, 6 ft plus with a 5 incher, most (hot) girls only care about height and build - i cite jocks - and they'd rather be with the 6 foot 5 incher than a tiny dude who's their height and packing

How about being over 6ft with a 7in dick?
Morning wood pic i took for my chick

Attached: FB523FCC-52F1-424F-9406-9E7B6F092369.jpg (1080x1920, 547K)

happy short but with larger-than-average dick reporting in

Height gets you laid more often than having a big dick. Women don't see your cock until you actually get them into bed, but will instantly notice height.

Short but long cock ALWAYS.

An adventurous, assertive and agressive personality does much more than being a wimpy ladder-man.

Im guessing most of the replies are from short dicks to begin with considering their answers

Tall with a really thick dick is the correct answer.

i've never seen a rollercoaster that said "You must be this long to ride"... so i'll take tall.

I'm 6'2 with a thick 8.5 cock. I'll settle for what I have

Whoa what? Gonna need some proof, 6’2 with 7in here, always surprised when i hear someone’s got 8inches

"what I have in my ass" isn't the game we are playing here.

I'm already 6'9" with a 6 inch dick. So I think i'd try being short with a big dick for a change. Tall with an average dick isn't that great.

Literally no one asked for this

Its okay. We all know u got a small dick

Kek

Being tall is practically more useful. I'd choose to be tall. Also, i have 3-4 inch dick, so the 5 inch would be an upgrade.

Yup you could be a manlet with 9" and 99.99% of the chicks would just totally ignore you. I'm short both ways so I'd take either.

>keep my height
>become a tranny with a huge dick in comparison to my body
Sounds like a deal with no downsides user.

Girls will have as much sex with you as you want whenever you want in every position / situation /fetish if you're confident and healthy and handsome. Dick size has NOTHING to do with it. Shut ins with no self esteem obsess over dick size because it helps them justify their own insecurities

The girls like it.. use to make my ex wife bleed, cause I pounded her hard

Attached: zJzk_wAAmY80kbRMT_OQC6Pg_WZs93R7ZRpDPI0qYqs.jpg (565x399, 34K)

This.

Black people, women, and guys with small dicks love to project their feelings of inadequacy

Am short with a larger than average dick and life is good.

Fucking shave man. Damn. How the fuck can you stand looking like a god damned cave man ?

Manlet detective.

Lmao shave? Found the faggot. Chicks like pubes dude and armpit hair, only mega faggots want a clean shaved dick.

Impressive dude. Idk if its cuz my dick’s kind of skinny or what, but always wish i had 8 inches instead of 7.

Attached: A154F923-AD6F-4621-B714-5A3932CAF082.jpg (1080x1920, 479K)

what if they saw dick outline?

Depends, got a pic?

I don't even get this conversation, the guy makes a valid point, no one wants to see your fucking dick picks in any form, nothing to do with his or your size, you insecure fuckwad.

Found another insecure baby dick.

6ft with 8.5 inch

You don't believe both long with long fuck is possible? Why!?
I told you

3 foot tall, 3 foot cock, no item, fox only, final destination.

Long guy long dick
Very possible fact

I am proof. Tho my dick curves so it looks smaller in this pic cuz of how its curving

Attached: 2342FEC6-AA79-4F83-A9C9-28EBBD0D0D9C.jpg (1629x2030, 468K)