Why do you or do you not own guns Cred Forums?

Why do you or do you not own guns Cred Forums?

I own them so I can have fun with them.

Attached: J6wOIpc.jpg (4032x3024, 1.32M)

not everyone is american retard

non-Americans can own guns too retard

> big thing go booom
> my have funnn
no need to ask about the over/under relative to the mean for your iq

I'm not allowed to own guns because I'm on probation in my small town for being black.

How about don't break any laws and keep your hands to yourself.

Not that hard.

someone is scared of guns

not uh

is too!

well okay so what. im scared of guns. people who own them have no business of owning such guns that allow them to decide who dies or lives.

it scares me okay?

no need

I know you are but what am I?

i have a
>ruger 10/22 for varmints and plinking
>remington 870 12ga for dove, quail, and fowl
>winchester model 70 .30-06 for large game
>mauser K98 trophy gun given to me by my grandfather
that's all i need

Live in the city, no where to shoot em.

Also kind of anxious about just having something that could kill someone lying around.

Coworker of mine died sleeping on an upstairs couch when his roommate downstairs was cleaning a rifle, got shot through the floor.

Scenarios like that are unlikely but i'd rather just eliminate the possibility.

that's an argument for everyone to own a gun. that way you can protect yourself when someone decides they want to take your life without just cause. if everyone carried a gun people would much nicer to each other in public because you know if you try to escalate a simple misunderstanding or if you're just a fucking bully you'll have to deal with someone else that has leveled the playing field by carrying for self protection. I'd like the world to be like this and then we could get rid of most police. maybe just have small forces like sheriffs of old.

thing i don't understand about this logic is it doesn't really level the playing field that much in a one-on-one scenario.

guy who gets the drop and shoots first wins, just like if you didn't have a gun.

yeah there are aggressive people always so there will always be an asshole that goes around trying to prove he's tougher than everyone else and will want to prove it. I am thinking of the sort of low level rage you see all the time in society that escalates to one side seriously injuring the other because they see they can take physical advantage in a situation. or petty crimes that are perpetrated because the guy expects the victim will not in a situation to defend himself. if you think that everyone in the world has a gun and is willing to use it if you get threatening with them do you think you would act differently in some situations where maybe you got angry and wanted to do or say something that could lead to a confrontation? that's the sort of thing I am thinking of. like the old west in the us. people wouldn't just start shit unless it was very fucking serious because they knew it could lead to a life or death situation real fast. people were more respectful back then. now people are very disrespectful and this is how small misunderstands can sometimes escalate to asymmetric violent outcomes

Just got a mask to go with my AK, completing my look soon.
If only I could find a k6-3 that wasnt over $1k, that would be great, but there are other options I guess.

Attached: m95.jpg (1024x1024, 197K)

No they cant

Say that to the recent German rampage shooter.

K do you have his number?

>I own them so I can have fun with them.
I don't own them so I can have fun without them.

I have a couple for hunting and 2 for personal protection.

when some meth head breaks into my house in the middle of the night ill shoot them instead of waiting 30 minutes for the cops or trying to fist fighting a mether.

the idea that theres less criminals in the world doesn't bother me either.

Sorry to hear about your coworker, but that is 100% the fault of his roommate, not the gun. There were several steps that he/she violated before they even should have touched the cleaning stuff. There’s all this fear around guns going off randomly when guns going off themselves is exceedingly rare. Makes me angry when I hear about negligent discharges. You bought a gun, now learn to be responsible with it just like you would a car, chainsaw, or any other tool.

most first world places are just more restrictive.

third world... you really think you can't walk into a town in africa and leave with a AK?

You sound like a child
> Me have gun for fun yaaaay

God probably cursed you

You forgot your mini weener

i have one because i dont have an irrational fear of inanimate objects. also its cheap insurance.

I like having fun as an adult. I can't get guns when I'm a kid, silly.

Is it weird for you to be scared of deadly weapon?

lol u jelly?

Why care about your savings if you anyway gone shoot the school up?

Because niggers exist

cars kill way more people than guns. are you afraid of them? do you poop your pants when you walk through a parking lot? im betting not, because its not the car sitting there thats dangerous, its the idiot driving.

If you live in an area where you wait 30min for the cops then maybe your country is shit.

In the country of retards everything is possible

No i don't like mini weeners. I prefer my sausage...

I own them so I can kill the dirty hood booger niggers when they try to steal my shit

Attached: article-2510447-1988717300000578-96_634x546.jpg (634x546, 142K)

If you live in an area where you need guns to defend yourself from dirty booga hogga niggas then you did sth wrong

Nobody should own cars guys cause they kill people way more often
>huurrrrrrrrrrr

thank you for pointing out how absurd the gun control argument is. if we just trained all children to shoot school shootings would be a thing of the past. oh moody loner Cred Forumstard wants to go on a rampage? too bad, stacy and chad took him down

Because I'm an electrician

I thought they used slingshots and spears over there

>I'm on probation in my small town for being black.

No. You're on probation for being a nigger.

do you put your dick in them, or let them put their dick in you OP?

Oh yes. Since theyre niggers they must be too stupid to figure out some form of transportation

You don't have to live in their area. They'll come to you.

Ok retard

everything sounds dumb when you say it like that.

defense and for fun. i bought my AR in 2016 after the Orlando massacre thinking the left would get their way and ban them

the response time could be 2 minutes and it still wouldnt be good enough.

kek

hahaha, nice b8.

You know what, I unironically agree, only the government should decide who can live or die, they should be the only ones with guns.

officers who are trained >>>> dimwits who think they can actually shoot just because they own guns.

Exactly, this way all we need to do is elect our guys and have them kill off the opposition.

I am very poor and I can only afford to buy one gun once a year. I own 3 guns. I started collecting guns ever since Trump became president because he is honestly terrifying. No I collect guns because my fellow Democrats want to ban them. From now on I am going to buy a gun whenever I can and I also like to stock up on bullets because you never know when the gun grabbers are going to try to limit the amount of bullets you can purchase.

Attached: 40685080_2271902206425338_5427971546901643264_n.jpg (300x220, 15K)

sorry this bait was way too obvious
Buts its real sad that this is what the conclusion will be for almost all of the Bernie supports and why they are voting for him.

I got them to open up some options, for dire situations.

german btw.

i dont own one because i would probably get drunk and take the 45 cal aspirin honestly

for boogaloo/apocalypse/societal collapse/upcoming civil war

currently have about 15k worth of guns, but gonna start really stocking up on ammo now.

You need handguns. Something you can carry in a holster.

>I own them so I can have fun with them.
So true user.
I also own 2 guns purely for fun.
For self defence, I have a pepper spray and a kubotan.

Walking around with a gun is not a smart thing to do!

As for house defence, I have children, so I keep the guns locked away and that way, they are useless against burglars (as if any gun would help you if someone already is in your house...), whou would be armed anyway - just let them have the shit and go after them later.

Attached: give-that-man-a-cookie.jpg (680x471, 43K)

Always wanted to own a gun but never had the time/money to maintain it and take it out to shoot. I was thinking of a Glock 17 to defend my house with and shoot for fun, as you don't have to maintain it as much, but if you have suggestions I would be happy to know.

Being this new and not recognizing a regular Cred Forums greentext.

Attached: ran_kotobuki.png (1006x766, 856K)

Virgin gun protester: But they scare me! Gun-kun, stay away! They can kill!
Chad gun owner: Always keeps guns for fun and defense, provide protection against criminals who obtained guns through illegal means, fun as hell to shoot

>pepper spray
This is the way to go for self defense.No need to kill someone for trying to rob you, just give em the spritz and go about your day. Research has shown that regular people can't use guns to adequately protect themselves anyways. You've got to be training at least once or twice a week to be prepared to use a firearm.

illigal

>Ar15 and usp
They’re fun to shoot and people should be able to have the power to fight against their governments

i dont own guns because i live in a gated community and the security guards carry, so i have no need to.

Why do you blindly trust the governemnt?

Warren v Washington DC:
>The courts ruled that police DO NOT have an obligation to protect individuals, their duty is owed to the public at large.
According to the government the only person responsible for your safety is YOU.