What can you tell about me because of my cup?

What can you tell about me because of my cup?

Attached: artic.jpg (432x608, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

u drink coffee

Nope! Dont drink coffee in this!

Scandinavian, mid twenties, in a job related to computer shit, secretly gay sometimes.

computer shit yes

no to other things

you're gay because you stick the handle up your ass

You like that particular kind of cup.
That's all I can glean from this.

I have once! not gay tho

Attached: 1UalfaD.jpg (1069x1425, 514K)

Coffee is good tough.

Your penis goes inside you when you stand up.

Attached: 1571723943241.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

- false
. - tru

I can tell from that hand me down cupboard and your clothes strewn about on that shitty couch that your young, the mug which costs more than many other mugs that do the same thing is also more pricey than necessary tells me again that you are young (ou bought it because its cool not for its functionality) I can tell that this is your home(or apt or whatever) and that the sun is either just going up or just going down, which tells me you have a 9-5 job, and since you already said its in computers and since I already know that you are young, this tells me that you have an entry level job somewhere. I am assuming you took this picture today, and because it is sunny I can tell you that you are not from any of the states the weather radar says has shitty weather. Assuming your from America which you probably are because you called it a cup and not a thermos, Im guessing mid west somewhere.

Is that a chrome onahole?

You're a faggot with tiny hands and a tiny bepis

So I guess the cup goes up your ass but what's the function of the handle? Does it just jam up into your taint?

You're single.

wow you couldnt be more wrong...

Attached: Nokia.jpg (2024x1518, 988K)

Youre single

No it isnt, coffee tastes terrible.

pic not taken today
im 32 years old
from Maryland
thermos have seals not lids, got it for function (24hr cold)
its sunday, i dont work 9-5
entry level? try level 3
American is correct

You're not a human being.

Holy shit!!!
Its a fossil of a Nokia.

its "ham me down" not "hand me down" dumbass

Attached: space phonwall.jpg (1024x1024, 395K)

Caveman phone discovered!
See the photos "they" don't want you to see!

Shitty top heavy cup design.

Attached: winna.jpg (485x653, 34K)

precisely what some one who just realized I know everything about you would say. Im coming for that Boho. keep it warm in that thermos 4 me.

there are no significant dings or scratches, therefore you don't leave this mug anywhere it can be damaged.

i'm assuming that you work in an office atmosphere instead of an outdoors job like construction.

u gei

Super fun and based 18+ discord server come join now if you are into active chats, good times and friends and want to shitpost!

discord
.gg/unQqwaf

Attached: 1582148473334.png (215x280, 92K)

that you will die, having owned a mug.