What does it smell like, Cred Forums?

What does it smell like, Cred Forums?

Attached: pussy13.jpg (750x724, 161K)

Dead children and piss.

like your mom's

fish, but i'd still dump a fat load inside it.

Fish, copper, and piss.

Maple syrup

You can clearly see the HPV (bottom left is the most infected spot) and also what looks like the remnants of a recent yeast infection.

Attached: 647F2EA3-83E5-4531-8B69-13E59FB6D06C.jpg (1200x1600, 144K)

Rotten, but if you do it before it becomes cold. It's the best experience.

Depends on her hygiene. A well washed vagina actually doesn't have much scent at all.

Stinky dead sea fish

probably like this
straights need genocided, lulz

Attached: file.jpg (960x960, 205K)

automatic transmission fluid

salty milk and coins

Salty milk and coins.
/thread

Attached: pussy_smell_simulator_2000.jpg (770x588, 97K)

a clean ass tastes / smells better honestly

Damn u got here 1st.

Attached: samahomo.jpg (500x357, 54K)

This. A clean asshole is infinitely cleaner than a standard vagina.

Hard to say. I've had girls who smelled straight up like lightly sweet without any other odor, and some that smelled like they took a dump on their pussy.

I think my favorite was a latina girl I had as a gf, not a ton of smell, sometimes a little. But one night after we went out she was being coy about it, but I knew we were gonna fuck. Apparently she did too, she was waiting for it. I took her pants off in my car and it was like a sweet musk, pussy filled the whole car. She was so wet I could barely feel anything when I fucked her. Good memories on that one.

More or less like dick but more feminine lighter odor

I definitely get the vibe that the smell of pussy is greatly affected by the asshole. Essentially, if your girl has dumped during the day, but not showered, then what you're really smelling is her asshole. The two are only a half inch away.

victory

Like a bag of sand

Like this if it's your mums.

Attached: tuna0062.jpg (903x812, 445K)

What kind of stanky hos you been with?

Salty milk and coins.

Pussy is honestly fucking repulsive. Sadly, it feels incredible. I wish I was gay most of the time.. but dudes do nothing for me.

sometimes good sometimes bad