Feel the BERN!

Feel the BERN!

Attached: qrmf14042qi41.jpg.jpg (960x720, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/bernie_sanders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bernie 2020!!!

Wot in Cuba??

hes on twitch right now twitch.tv/bernie_sanders

Ty

BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE!

based

This is literally the thing that will reelect trump

uh uh, suuuuure

Bernie has my vote

Fuck Trump Fuck You and Fuck Your Feelings!!!
FEEL
THE
BERN

Attached: brenievoters.jpg (2982x1712, 306K)

God bless America, land that I love
Stand beside her and guide her
Through the night with the light from above

From the mountains to the prairies
To the oceans white with foam
God bless America, my home sweet home!

Attached: 1581562979109.jpg (1500x2000, 296K)

That's a whole lot of stupid in one room. I bet if you totaled up their IQs the number would almost equal Bernie's age.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x689, 164K)

and yet I am still gonna vote for Bernie

well,i give it points for not being another shitty photoshop of a muscular donald trump,because nothing says your a weak insecure pussy like having to photoshop muscles on your pictures

>brenie

at least they can spell right,illiterate redneck trump supporter.now go back to fucking your sister

Bern 2020

meanwhile,he's gonna get fucked again by the dnc.so not only will you have gotten fucked once,but you'll have gotten fucked twice

the only group of people dumber then trump voters are bernie voters

and yet I will still vote for Bernie, hope you can lose the defeatist attitude and join me along

things can be better, if you want it

gonna be real hard for the dnc to fuck him out of the nom when he rolls into milwaukee with >50% of the delegates

gonna be even harder when there's a quarter million bernie bros in/outside the convention ready to get violent if they hear anyone but bernie's name as the nominee

Attached: cunt.jpg (405x720, 90K)