What’s the easiest way to burn down a house? sick of my fucking parents and their hypocrisy

what’s the easiest way to burn down a house? sick of my fucking parents and their hypocrisy

Attached: C5F7FFB1-DB6B-4AEA-B23B-334C9A949B3B.gif (435x245, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWmcVaoKQe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

with fire

with water

Quit being an edgy cunt. Also, if you live with your parents and aren't a complete failure, you ain't old enough to be here.

End of thread

Don't be a fucking retard. Move out you autist. Just because your parents tell you not to do stupid shit, doesn't mean you can burn their shit down.

Set yourself on fire, then run around the house. That is the best way.

Hydrogen and oxygen is highly flammable. H2O literally is the uber combo.

Burn parents and keep the house.

That's a novel idea.

Attached: 1508797554405.jpg (600x450, 52K)

Well over the last three decades I’ve burned down 2-3 houses a year. Start from the bottom an accelerant like gas works well. The key is having windows open so she can breath and grow. Also if you need an explosion close bathroom doors and keep their windows shut. This will create a nice backdraft

Can you burn my shed down, I've been meaning to do it but I'd rather get a professional such as yourself to do it

Get a candle.

Sit under a blanket and light the candle.

Now, this is important.. wait until the candle fully sets the blanket ablaze, it may sting but you need to stay still until the whole house is on fire.

That will teach your parents to make you do your chores.

place a case of shotgun shells in the microwave, set it for 30 min on high, push start, then run like hell!

Attached: shotgun-shell-ammunition-box-handloading-png-favpng-w9xxjeZ4gK5XSF6DGj98Fk7dv.jpg (820x790, 134K)

This

>Parents buy the wrong brand of nuggets
>must burn down the house

All your going to do is help them collect insurance, lose some family mementos and send yourself to fucking jail dipshit. Get a job.

Retard

Asphalt shingle roof? Toss a lit road flare up there.

Attached: 9D982694-7843-468F-B731-93E5BEE67F36.jpg (720x340, 33K)

Holy fuck this guy is the guru of burning shit.

based and burnpilled

throw an incendiary grenade in the microwave.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWmcVaoKQe0

Attached: an-m14-th3-us-incendiary-grenade-inert-replica_1_96a28bb4efacda77c4724aef759cf84b.jpg (265x400, 13K)

Just leave and be a man create your own life get a house and see how you like it when your son does that to you. Worthless piece of shit.

Jesus Cred Forums is full of edgy 14 years olds today.

You'll never get to buy your shithole house in Florida if you burn your parents house down. Just because you're trapped in a small town on probation for being black, I don't think arson is the answer. Might just want to stick your thumb out and get your faggoty ass to the city, spend 275 on a plane ticket to Miami, and start panhandling. Sell some apples on an exit ramp. Those fuckers are sick of oranges. Or bottles of cold water. Be creative.