Hey are there any other trans folk on Cred Forums tonight? im currently on my 5th month on HRT

Hey are there any other trans folk on Cred Forums tonight? im currently on my 5th month on HRT

Attached: sylveon.jpg (870x522, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/GPXq0P6
reddit.com/r/itsafetish/
imgur.com/nKeYkGJ
imgur.com/KPWF5j9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>im currently on my 5th month on HRT
12 months here OwO

do you have a discord?

Attached: 1572825629680.jpg (663x644, 257K)

Go cut your genitals you worthless kike.

Attached: You'reLuckyIfYouDon'tKnowWHoThisIs.jpg (250x250, 22K)

It's all about that 2 years baby

Do you any of you cuties like KPop?

what do you have against trans people? why shouldn't people be able to become whatever they feel suits them better?

Kpop is complete trash

Out of any place on the internet you could be why do you come to the only place where people love to say shit. Then you have the nerve to cry. Fucking dumbass

Cool, counting down the months to suicide. Looking forward to reading about you in the paper op and showing up to the funeral to see the infinite depths of disappointment in yet another parent's eyes

Because you idiots think you can be anything you want, you all live in fairy land and try to push your freaky fetish to become 'normal', going as far as corrupting our children.
This is why we need a nuclear war.

Fuck you and I hope you off yourself soon.

Attached: 1580669719949.jpg (214x320, 30K)

I am here to save impressionable teens that happen to stumble upon this place and give an alternative voice to the crap that gets spewed here.

dude i am normal but that doesn't mean i can't empathize with a certain group that's different from me.

Stomp a tranny to death

Fuck you tranny faggots you guys aren’t welcome here! You are wasting valuable space for a trap thread

Better internet assholes than suicide fodder you worthless, infertile traitor to the human race.
I hope you drown in your degenerate orgies and live your life in severe depression as you realize no one will ever love you and that it's your fault that your life is shit.

Die you worthless waste of flesh.

Attached: 1574783431711.png (1000x1300, 398K)

If you really care about these people, convert them back to sane people instead of allowing them to hurt themselves with their less-than-worthless contribution to earth. These fuckers do more harm to themselves and others than good, so if you really cared you'd teach them why they're wrong and bring them back to the light, you cuckolding complacent retard.

Attached: 1582336426706.jpg (700x525, 358K)

Would you?

Attached: shit2.jpg (401x399, 14K)

i think you need to read more. read about what these guys are saying about why they undergo the transformation, maybe then you'll have a little more empathy for them.

is this the best you faggots got?
im dissapointed in you Cred Forumsros

i said im 5 MONTHS ON HRT

do you think your pathetic internet hate is gonna change me living my life?

try harder next time

Attached: sylveon1.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

Why have empathy for those who hurt others?

See you next year when you're 5 inches under.

shut up lmao

Attached: arocking.jpg (720x407, 61K)

10 years here, started at 15, had surgery with natural lubrication. Step up your game casuals. 12 year olds are on blockers now.

hey you got a discord?

I'm too old-fashioned for that stuff. Totally stealth, it's not a big thing in my life any more. SS card, passport all female. No implants, no facial surgery. I always have to explain to nurses I haven't ever had my period.

I can't wait for you to look back on your life and realize how much you fucked up deciding to jump on the bandwagon for some self-destructive social trend designed by kikes to destroy teh human race.
You're going to hate yourself when you end up childless and alone. Nobody in your community really loves or cares about you, they just egg you on and others to rope more idiots into their cult.
In fact, they love non-trans more than trans people. Non-trans are a target they enjoy roping into their personal hell while trans people are worthless to them.
This entire trend is some massive fetish you idiots bought into anyways. It'll feel good for probably a year at max during your sex parties, but once you realize people love the act instead of the person, and once you realize you'll never have anyone truly love you, you'll decide to end it all.

Enjoy your hell faggot, I'm more amused than mad. Keep crying, I love dem tears.

Attached: kemomimi_chan_original_drawn_by_naga_u__sample-de45ba6e5bed4481d8839dbd856a8ffe_1.jpg (850x661, 146K)

thats how i wanna be you lucky duck.
i only recently was able to come to terms with it.
my mom is supportive but the rest of my family isnt.
im 23 and live with my grandma

Kill yourself you sick fuck

dd8ec65c687807636ebf9633b89b82b6

dd8ec65c687807636ebf9633b89b82b6

Your mom, like all females, seem to love this trans shit. Most likely because it gives them brownie points in their small-knit social groups.
Go ahead and transition, you'll only regret it for the rest of your life.

Attached: aNY0x7A_460s.png (408x584, 385K)

Wow youre a fucking idiot

the only thing i would regret is living a life unfulfilled and unhappy. lmao but go ahead and try again

You think I'm against you, but really I'm warning you about the severe consequences this life-changing trap will cause.
Sure, I'm being mean. But this is Cred Forums you retards. Everyone talks like this.
I'm serious, transition if you want. I don't care.

Just don't say we didn't warn you. Don't say we were against you, cause all of this criticism is meant to save you from the evil of the bandwagon.

Attached: Tamamo.jpg (1540x1327, 296K)

Please kys fucking Nigger

Attached: medium-27.png (602x547, 66K)

Uh oh trap harem

oops, wrong reply.
sorry user. Not directed towards you.

imgur.com/GPXq0P6

>save
you mean groom? faggot

Attached: no more trannies on my board.jpg (1177x892, 298K)

Kys fucking faggot

imgur.com/GPXq0P6

Attached: 1525828137018.jpg (480x336, 22K)

23 isn't too late. Transitioning hones skills that are widely applicable and general success isn't far away once you have those. The technology is getting insane. Just make good connections with your doctors, avoid «trans community» bullshit, and you'll be unstoppable. You've got this.

Gender Dysphoria is a mental condition, not a fetish.

Stop killing the value in people asshole.

It could be a fetish for some. But either way, the trans movement is harmful and needs to die before all teh good people are gone.

Attached: wulf.jpg (430x380, 94K)

Attached: gender.png (924x518, 1.05M)

>what do you have against pyromaniacs? why shouldn't people be able to burn whatever they feel suits them better?

reddit.com/r/itsafetish/
Just look at the many cases presented there. All transgenders are mentally ill, but many (and likely the majority) of them are a combination of illness and fetish.
>inb4 plebbit

Attached: This_suit_burns_better.png (500x375, 139K)

you are the gender that your chromosomes say you are.

there are only 2 options, male of female, such as it is with all animals on this planet.

your 'gender identity' is just you playing pretend, and playing pretend is no way to go through life.

no amount of hormone treatment, so called 'gender reassignment surgery' (a.k.a. body mutilation), or whining will change the fact you were born a certain gender, and that it is impossible to change that gender, regardless on how you feel about it.

the problem isn't between your legs, it's between your ears.

you gender is decided at conception, before your brain has even begun to be created.

The only reason why they are SO defensive is because of the desperate measures they have to bring themselves upon in order to not lose the argument.

Whether it be pride or lack of communication, arguing with these people brings nothing other than more arguing.

Just let them live with their mistakes and grow out of their own problems, but DON'T for one second let them spread this propaganda to younger minds.

We already have enough trouble telling black kids not to follow their ghetto counterparts and brown kids not to become terrorists.

The last thing we want is lonely kids thinking they are fucked in the head and they should've been this or that. All for the sake of this doormat Liberalist who wants to 'prove' their opinion is right.

kids are impressionable and fucked up people with an agenda will attack their vulnerability because to them it feels like a victory, whether they are gangsters, terrorists, or loud mouthed faggots.

Gender is not a state of mind. It is not a choice. We are all born either male or female, and that is what you are and always will be. Altering your appearance does not change your genetic code.

Hell nah burn in hell shit scum

Just so you know, when trans people use the term gender they not talking about biological sex.
Gender role is the term that might work better for what they mean.
Sex being your chromosomes and gender being a role you perform in society.
This also explains why they say there is more than 2 genders, but will say there is only 2 sexes. Unless they are a fringe nutjob that is, but that is another story.

You don't have to agree with this, just know this is the argument trans people make. Gender and Sex are not the same thing to them, which confuses people who have always seen them as linked together.
Redefinition of words is something gender activists and others do, and it rarely helps their cause.

Yo..you're a pony nazi..nigga that's cringe

I ain't trans, but good luck

imgur.com/nKeYkGJ

i did..

Attached: IMG_20200223_231939.jpg (587x505, 41K)

nigger

Show us your tits!!

imgur.com/KPWF5j9