Why do Ameritards have the worst cafeteria food?

Why do Ameritards have the worst cafeteria food?

I can't believe I grew up eating this shit in the public schools. The younger me would have loved to have had a school meal like Brazil.

Fuck you, American Public Schools!

Attached: maxresdefault-20.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

weird that Brazil and USA has the same table there too huh?

Com 2 Brazil then

I find It funny how in nigger countries like USA and Brazil they rely on the school to feed the kids, instead of packing them lunch.

Obama food for kids. American kids won't eat nutritious food. When I was in HS I always collected up stuff people didn't want. I got lots of free veggies, fresh fruit and potatoes.
All they ever ate was the pizza, burritos and spaghetti

People don't eat healthy food because it's not emphasized enough that healthy food basically makes you immortal.

Same here. Once I was in high school, I collected all the fruits & veggies no one wanted. Burgers & fries are were always the most popular meal served in public schools.

No wonder why they call United States "burgerland"

those dumb bitches gave away the stuff. I loved those little funky plums and the fruit cocktail, fresh bananas, apples. They didn't even want corn most of the time, and some even gave away the dinner roll! I mean what the fuck, that was a trade item.

Dude I ate so many fucking bananas plums and peanut butter sandwiches every damn day.

I ate like a fucking king no wonder I grew to 6 feet

Attached: HOMES.jpg (1050x422, 190K)

People actually eat school caf food? I live in Ontario and very few people bought cafeteria food, we all just went to the restaurants close by.

looooooooooool

11 points higher IQ average than.
1/4 the crime rate.

you right, imagine the worst parts of the best place on earth being improved and still having to see dumbass threads about it.

>bait thread, everyone knows brazil is awful.

Brazil has wealthy neighborhoods and America has ghettos too.

Fuck you too, underachiever.

Yes, but it doesn't help if you compare the best of the best of both worlds. Have to point out an agenda comparing golden apples to rotten apples.

Here's a good example of using Rotten apples compared to golden apples.

Attached: 236284bm-2.jpg (917x673, 211K)

Brazil public schools don't give lunch at all.

American schools are full of spics and niggers and that's the best they can do with their tiny budgets. The white children go to private schools and have much better lunches.

except this is satire and the pig is literally Brazilian.

That's often the case here in Europe as well
??

My high school always had a "healthy" lunch line. Mondays were the worst lunch days because they always served sloppy joes.

It's a mutt nation. I'll pass. Too many of your women are coallburners & it's not helping to solve your corruption & nigger problem.

Attached: Rochina-favela-Daycare-kids-edited.jpg (575x323, 62K)

because Michelle Obama

This, plus everyone ate in the halls. Do American HS actually make you eat their food?

lol there's no fucking way BRHUEHUE has fat ass lunches like that that's like a family's food for a week fuckin kids would be lucky to get half a dessicated turnip and a sporkfull of menudo for lunch

lol faggot

kek, yeah I'm sure the kids in the Rio slums are eating like that, gtfo with that bullshit

Mine didn't. open campus too

Because its actually not meant to be eaten
You are supposed to stare at it disappointed until your break is ocer

they are actually. the poor in brazil eat better food than most people around the world. brazil has abudance of food and water.

So make your kid's food? It's the gooberment's job to give kids healthy meals.

>he ate cafeteria food

I'm sorry your parents didn't love you.

>kids that were bullied

Yeah it was eating bananas that made you relatively tall, nothing to do with genetics

Hue here, legit pic.

>Brazilian sertanejo thot for miserable guys

Two tables with wood?

it might be hard to understand but our food is 10 times safer than the brazil one and also costs way more money

its the trade off you

Fuckin poor fags eating school lunch, the fuck?

"safer"

yes it contains less pesticides and parasites as well as going threw fda standards and practices