Pic related is dating the girl I like, he’s short, brown and skinny I’m 6’2”, pale white and fit

Pic related is dating the girl I like, he’s short, brown and skinny I’m 6’2”, pale white and fit.
What’s wrong with women and Should I kill myself ?

Attached: 72FE1569-71DD-403C-941F-7EC3D56540AE.jpg (1242x2208, 590K)

Please do the world a favor and kill yourself

No just the wrong girl. White girls like us brown boys so we have it easy, i dont know why shes with a hindi nigger, hes just a hipster with “style” and visible tattoos. Just start buying tapered pants and better shoes. Instant pussy.

women just suck man. there isn't anything wrong w you, but maybe it's with the girl who has the problem. there are so many girls out there for you, you just gotta know which ones will really like you for you etc etc. gl man

Attached: 000000.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Hes a bad boy and youre a faggot user. You are fucked you sexy boy. I wanna lick those dog balls of yours woof cum in my hair.

No you shouldn't kill yourself. And no there's nothing wrong with women or with men. Everybody has their own taste and their own type. There is no one definitive type of person that is universally attractive. I think it's great that you have that self - confidence but don't assume you deserve anything. That way you just become a bitter person lashing out against the opposite gender. Accept the fact that no one is necessarily better than anyone else and that your standards aren't the same as someone else's

Yeah I knew about the white girls are into race mixing meme but for gods sake this nigger is a complete faggot he acts like a sad boy and does drugs all the time wtf is wrong with white girls man ?

I really really like this girl though, like I feel some sort of connection with her what do ?

Ask yourself the question though dude, what do you do better? What do you have to offer? Sure you can judge this faggot on his looks but maybe he's got empathy you're lacking or can just listen or is funny or some real simple shit. Everyone looks like a faggot in some sense, that shit doesn't matter, do you yourself have anything to offer better than this dude you're salty with?

>there isn't anything wrong with you
You don't know that, stop being a projecting cunt.

You cant do anything. 95% of girls are mentally weak. You can only hope when he inevitably cheats on her, that youre the guy she goes to for help, I recommend actually hitting her up and giving fuck tons of attention and making your feelings know. This is the only help i can give because im the rare sentient brown fag that acknowledges i can easily pull these white girls without trying.

You're just gonna give up and leave all the rest of the women to that guy?
Sack up fuck boi there are plenty of fish in the sea

White girls aren't just one group, if you're a nigger you can be an ugly one.

I sound like such faggot i dont mean this in a condescending way. But go for the really conservative girls theyll purely like you because youre tall

Yeah, honestly, women just suck. Keep lifting and even consider trying a bit of reading and stuff (especially philosophy, and classical lit) you’ll find the right girl when God wills it.
Don’t worry king, you’ll make it. God bless you.

He’s a peace of shit emo rapper wannabe I know him personally and he’s just a trash human being, I listen to her problems and im always by her side when she needs me hell i never felt his way with a person before it’s like god made us for each other I feel like shit

Obviously theyre not one group but all women in general are in a big group of liking light skin hispanic faggots like me that are tall

Thx man god bless

I know Im trying to preach to incels but bitch he just has something you don't, looks aren't everything maybe you should develop a personality and not get too stuck on one girl.

Or just kill him and wear his face like a mask that's cool too

Is pic related considered “attractive” ? Because he looks like he sucks throbbing cock for fun on the weekends to me

And its conflicting because shes a good girl right? And she seems like shed never like a guy like him? I run into this all the time just be yourself and literally confront her saying your feelings and how he isnt good for her. She wont stop stop talking to you or whatever you think will happen. Dont do any dumb shit and say you love her then simp out.

>this thread

Attached: 1581111147737.jpg (470x470, 31K)

No problem, I hope I really did help. The thing you have to remember is that while women are nice being a good person, having strong friendships and living for something (God, Nation or Freedom are good generally, personally reccomend the latter two) is more important.
If you read a lot of older stuff you always find the knights and heroes of old went on all their great adventures before they got married. Obviously the modern world isn’t much of a place to be an adventurer in. Nevertheless the logic remains, the wife will come in time. Stay strong my friend and keep looking to the future.

She’s in no way a slut man, she’s a stay at home girl and he’s a literal depressed junky I told her once a long time ago that I was in love with her and she stopped talking to me for months and then out of nothing she started texting me like nothing happened and I never mentioned anything to her ever since

F U C K N I G G E R S

Yeai get what you mean spot on. Its so fucking common idk why so many girls like the “bad guy” and she does seem like a good girl that only deserves a good guy but from past experience she’ll never pick you. Even though youre there for her and everything. It might be a lost cause but you seem like a good guy, she might just be a waste of time even though youre in love with her

My dude, she’s confused, she doesn’t know what she’s doing with her life. Most people don’t because the world has been so fucked up. If you really do love her try to help her find meaning in her life. Trust me just because you have feelings for a girl doesn’t mean she’ll have any feelings for you. And feelings often wear off. Just take your time and focus on self-improvement and either something better will come along or she’ll come around.

This tbh. Remember, women fade in time but many things last forever.

Should I start treating her like shit then ? Or should I just go tell her that he’s a heroin junkie and maybe she’ll dump him ?

Well, if he’s doing heroin you should let her know, but honestly don’t worry to much about her. Again, she’s not interested right now and as like as not she will never be interested again. Maybe just try to kee distance from her in the future.

Even playing into my strengths of a brown fag ive never been able to pull a girl when shes like this so im sorry my guy. I can only say be there when she gets cheated on because shes already too far gone. In a year or 2 she’ll realize she actually likes nice guys and will maybe start actually talking to you. Dont be mean and fuck yourself but also dont become her “best friend” or youll get irreversible friendzoned. Kinda tell her how her relationship with him is making you drift apart and you dont want to really associate with her if shes with him

This thread is giving me aids through the fucking screen holy shit I didn't think people this entitled existed.

Let me give you a word of advice from a non libtard because going to /b you might aswell just keep yourself in an echo chamber.

1. You're not a "good person" because you think you're going to treat her "right"
2. You might be p hot but believe it or not flavors of hot exist, and aot of people also don't GAF about how you look as long as it's decent, grow a fucking personality it's obvious you're missing one
3. Stop using Cred Forums, you're putting yourself in an echo chamber and forever dooming yourself to stay a virgin incel.

I just sent her a text telling her he sells drugs and does heroin lets see what happens

Even playing into my strengths of a brown fag ive never been able to pull a girl when shes like this so im sorry my guy. I can only say be there when she gets cheated on because shes already too far gone. In a year or 2 she’ll realize she actually likes nice guys and will maybe start actually talking to you. Dont be mean and fuck yourself but also dont become her “best friend” or youll get irreversible friendzoned. Kinda tell her how her relationship with him is making you drift apart and you dont want to really associate with her if shes with him.

She's a nigger lover and you're the scum she knows she can run to when she's done being used. Kill yourself.

Well you could have tried to tell her easier but that works to, keep us updated.

Thing is I’m kinda of her best friend right now but she knows I’m into her and I feel like if she fucks that shitskin (no offense to you bro) I won’t be able to look at her in the same way so I feel like I’m dying

I get what you mean exactly i fucking hate when i hear the girl im with saying shes fucked my brethren. Idk why but it feels disgusting. Btw she’s probably already fucked him even when they were just friends.

Yeah, don’t go for sloppy seconds my man.
Just be there for her if she needs you but otherwise I’d keep my distance for a while. Maybe check in on her if you’re worried about her doing heroin.

Just got a text back from her she told me that she doesn’t care and to stay the fuck out of her business and called me a snitch wtf ?????

Well, you heard it from her.
She’s not good enough for you man, I’d leave her be now. The world is big and there’s plenty of other women in h Th e sea. I’d let them come to you rather than just follow that bitch.

I pray to god she didn’t because he probably has aids from shooting heroin

Yea youre fucked. Shes already loyal and will defend him on everything he does. Sorry bro only time will unfold this all imma catch some sleep. Brown boy out cya user

Gn Brown bro thx for bumping

I wish you the best user, you seem like an okay guy and I think you’ll make it out in the world. Don’t let this girl get you down. I know how it feels when you think you have the right one only to find she doesn’t want you. But I’m sure there are more women you’ll meet at sometime in life who will love you much more.

That's disgusting. You are her baclup guy she leans on for emotional support etc you talk to her etc meanwhile she is with him why would you even be her best friend what is wrong with you? You have to listen to everything be a good friend be supportive then you reap no rewards what is the point? She likes heroin addict drug dealer wannabe rappers she isn't what you think she is hahaha

Dont kill yourself user, kill her and her boyfriend. You are a king and deserve better than some mudshark of a lady.

Nigger just called me saying he wants to fight me for telling on him
What do ?

Just leave them be, he’s a faggot and she’s a bitch. They’re not worth your time.

That is a REAL man

Fuck man you’re right but i know her and she isn’t that way in real life she just likes him because people think he’s cool

Give him a free shot and then destroy him. She wont like you for it but maybe it will cause enough drama for them 2 to split and she will be at your mercy. That or, it could just ruin everything.

Thx man god bless you

I will fucking do it if I grow the balls one day

Dude, I know how you feel, but it just isn’t worth it. Their is so much more to live for than a girl like that. It’ll hurt for a while but once you get out of it you’ll realize you have so much living to do, and when she comes back after your married and living the life you can just spit right in her sorry face.

No happening she’s not going down with him I won’t let her
I’m on my way to meet him he stands no shots he’s a skinny Manlet and I will fucking tear his face off

with the chivalry of old, I like that.
Good luck user, show him whose boss and wipe his retarded ass to bits. If the cops get called on you claim self defense.
Don’t kill the kid though, and don’t get any of his blood on you. Both would be very very bad.

I feel like this is my last shot at love user I did self improvement a while ago and it didn’t fill the void in my heart and tbh I dont think I’ll ever love someone again if I let her go

I’m standing in a public park and it’s 3 am where I’m at now I’m about to destroy this sorry motherfucker forever

gO GIVE HIM THE BIGGEST HIT HE HAS EVER HAD MORE THAN THE ANY HEROIN GOD BLESS YOU

Weh, I’d argue only the faith can fill that void but don’t worry about what I think. I know how you feel and while it’s a little bit of an overreaction I wish I would’ve done something like this for the girl I knew.
Show him whose boss.
(Serriously though don’t kill the guy or anything because you’re gonna be far away from love if that happens)

Just tell her then stupid. You're going to have to anyway.

he pulled a fucking gun on me bros I’m done with this fucking shit I hope they both die from an overdose and burn in hell

Honestly they will, you alive and retreating Manon?

Life be like that sometimes. Call the cops on him.

I’m sorry but it seems like she doesn’t like you like that. Maybe she has a secret desire that he can satisfy but she feels too awkward to tell you what that desire is. Many people act differently when with different people. I personally tend to behave differently around certain people. Around my family and friends I act goofy but pretend to be mature when around people I don’t know much about. I act more childish when I’m with my childhood friends but am a meme obsessed weirdo when I’m with friends I’ve made as an adult. Depending on what kind of friend she sees you as she might not feel comfortable confessing her deepest secrets to you for fear you will not want to be her friend. The issue might not even be with anyone. Sometimes people just aren’t attracted to other people (even if they tend to like people similar to the one who is attracted to them). I would personally recommend Trying to find someone else (I know you feel special around her but you shouldn’t ignore other opportunities to form meaningful relationships just because you like her). Just don’t hold your breath hoping to get someone who is already in a relationship. Who knows? Maybe you’ll find someone you like more! I know it’s hard to accept that the feelings aren’t mutual (especially since you seem really enamored with her) but you should be prepared for her to stick with the other guy until she tells you otherwise. There isn’t anything you can do if she keeps telling you no. Don’t beat yourself up over it. It isn’t anything worth dying over. As a woman I can tell you that, based off of what I’ve read, she doesn’t see you in a romantic way and that she isn’t doing this just to hurt you. Emotions are weird and sometimes it can be hard to understand what someone else is thinking. Continuing to try to start a relationship will probably make her feel super awkward which can ruin a friendship. It happens to lots of people. It hurts like hell life goes on

haha tell her he pulled a gun on you HAHAHAHA watch her reaction as she chooses him

Yes I know better than to sacrifice my life for some coal burner I think I’ll just go home and watch jojo and stop caring about love

THIS IS BAIT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. OP IS THE FAGGETS IN THE SELFIE WANTING THE WHITE DUDES CHICK.

Attached: 1581878058280.jpg (1376x1441, 887K)

No man I’ll just let it go I’ve experienced enough bullshit for one night

Eh, it gets better user. It’s been two years for me. Keep to your values and stop looking for women. It will get better, trust me.

God I wish it was you have no idea how I’m feeling right now
Fuck niggers

Uh, this is Cred Forums. We like stories here sir.

Based I hope we can find peace and love someday bro

She just texted telling me basically to fuck off this is truly a clown world women have no empathy

I hope so I pray for you and for all of us tonight while I down a bottle of whiskey

Typical. She deserves the heroin drug dealing soundcloud rapper hopefully he gets her pregnant and they have a shit life together.

Indeed. My best reccomendation is to try to become a stronger religious, God is ultimately who we are on this earth to serve.
Good luck user, and good night.

Why are women like this man ? I seriously think letting women chose their lovers was the worst decision men ever made

Based im very religious and I go to church every Sunday god bless you

probably supplies her with drugs. i know a bunch of girls like that.

I hope he gives her so much dope she dies

She is a molly girl get gives her drugs cocaine watches her ass shake shes a dumbfuck slut learn

Probably sells her weed too hahaha

Just make them a bad batch of dope and have someone else sell it to them. It's a win win.

Tbh I would lie if told you she does drugs she gets upset when I smoke my pipe in front of her and she gets upset when I tell her that tobacco isn’t a harmful drug like weed I don’t think she does any drugs

I'm only telling you this because I was young and once in your shoes, you're wasting your time with this girl. If she already rejected you, it's better you just drop her and move on. She clearly doesn't like you in a romantic way. All she's doing at this point is keeping you around as an emotional sponge.

I’ll rewatch breaking bad thx

Then why does she fuck a heroin drug dealer soundcloud rapper?

I don’t think I’ll ever talk to her again after what happened tonight thx anyway

I don’t know why you think I’m so upset ?

Don't talk to her anymore. At this point it'll just be a waste of your time, with pointless drama and conversations you don't wanna have anyway. Would you want her to talk to you about her sex life with this other dude? That's what girls like talking about with their "friends". Just move on and find someone better. Use this as a learning experience.

you're 5'8" acne-ridden skinny-fat ass never had the balls to ask her out.
cheeto there did.
so you lose, guy.

Her junky nigger bf pulls a gun at me her supposed close friend and she texts me saying that I’m a bitch and to never talk to her again go figure

>this is my last shot at lov
holy shit, you fucking spaz. you gotta be 18 to post here. you're, what, 14 or some shit?
jesus christ kid. there's literally millions of women out there you can say hi to. obsessing over one that's slobbing some other guys knob isn't gonna get you anywhere

Sounds like she needs to old red room. Whats her name?

You got me bro I would suck your dick but I’m really just a cat on the internet kys

Attached: a-cat-is-fine-too.jpg (600x857, 62K)

Lmao you dodged a bullet honesty. This is the same type of chick who will get her dumbass preggo and dragging her "baby daddy" in and out of court for missed child support. Just move on. Some people just want their lives to be fucked up for whatever reason.

carla michelle
i would give you her insta but I can’t dox people or I’ll get banned

Alright let’s do this bucko but only if you wear a condom

Wait... he pulled a gun on you dude? Abandon ship mate! Don’t hurt yourself pursuing her. No crush is worth a bullet man

Alright bros I’m going to hit the old dusty road this was a strange night for me and I’ll just sleep this one off thank you all for bumping. love you

wouldnt be the first time for something like that to happen. interesting thing is that it works. some girls will whore themselves out for literally just weed.

Kill him you pussy

Post her picture

Probably because you’re a beta orbiter with a shit personality bro. Like you’re asking this shit on Cred Forums, you making this thread alone broadcasts you’re a fucking loser.