I've decided to be an e-thot...

I've decided to be an e-thot. I'm a decent looking girl and i've dabbled in tumblr debauchery and have always been offered money or gifts in exchange for nudes but i thought it would pop back up one day and bite me in the ass if i wanted a career.

But i've seen so many success stories of girls making bank off feet pics and nudes and onlyfans shit. My only issue is, everyone seems to be doing that kind of stuff now. Am I too late in the game now?
Thoughts?

Attached: 0FA95BDB-63F8-495F-9F8F-6FDBBADDBCC0.png (612x676, 258K)

Post tits with sharpie and timestamp and we will let you know

Otherwise gtfo

Post pics of urself. We'll rate you and tell you if you are really "decent looking".

Shut up Ashley

Do twitch instead, more money. less work. Just have a twitter acc to pull more losers in.

Attached: 1510532087334.png (449x498, 72K)

even for a female, you're especially stupid

>But i've seen so many success stories of girls making bank off feet pics and nudes and onlyfans shit.
That's what they want you to think.
Everyone who does it or makes a buck off those who do have a motivation to tell you that they're doing well. But you need to learn that the large majority of what people say about themselves on the Internet is a lie.
Don't fall for the trap.

>Don't fall for the trap.
The Cred Forums motto.

>decided to be an e-thot
>aka a slut
>decided
>already is
>tits or gtfo

Let's see you

If you're gonna take the money and start a business and pay for education then go for it, but the chances of you making your living that way after your 20s is extremely small

Fuck off, Tyrone

where are them tits wtf

Pic related is a girl I met on Instagram and convinced to shoot nudes for me

Attached: E6405E56-36B7-40C6-A18F-6876B935399A.jpg (960x960, 228K)

SUBS FOR SNAPCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT FAAAAK NIIIIIIIIIIIIII AHHHHHHHH SUBBBS FOR SNAAAPCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT finger blasting SUBS FOR SNAAAPCHAAAAAAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Show us you

>you're gonna take the money and start a business and pay for education then go for it, but the chances of you making your living that way after your 20s is extremely small
This.
Also, you need to have a long-term plan how to keep your audience interested. What's your uniqueness, your specialty others don't have?
And here lies the rub: either you're extremely gifted or won first price in the biological lottery or most perverted kinkster, you'll quickly fade away once the novelty/newness rubbed off

Newfags replying to bait thread

Anything gets sold nowadays if you have a pussy, YOU GO FOR IT YEA

dont you mean
>rubbed out?

just start hoeing

SUBS FOR SNAPCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT TIER 3 SUBS GET SNAPCHAAAAAT

Not rubbing one out, but the newness coming off

Sex will never go out of business, it's always going to be in demand so I say jump on. You're gonna want something that makes you unique from the rest. Start camming to accrue simps and from there start selling videos and products, maybe a premium snapchat. A good tip of advice is stick to tasteful lewds, you see a common denominator with all the popular e-girls? They don't show their nipples and pussy. The mystery factor is big, inspires hope in fans they'll one day see it

whooooooosh

Too late.

Whore.