I only have 6 inches and I've thought about killing myself because of it

I only have 6 inches and I've thought about killing myself because of it
Is there any way I'll be able to satisfy a woman in my life?
Is there good surgery out there?
I feel constantly ashamed and that I don't deserve to be happy

Attached: Breakfast-Sausages-5-square-lighter-2.jpg (1024x1024, 156K)

6in is average stop being a fag

there's dudes out here banging 2 chicks at a time sporting a 2incher, you're good fag

You out here asking for miracles user

The size of your wallet is far more important.

6 inches is pretty oki doki and average-sized, user. nothing to feel ashamed of.

Attached: Cuck B8.png (640x360, 25K)

You're gayer than cum on a moustache

Nice fantasy
Being poor and fat is also average, but women could care less
No matter what I do to be the best version of myself, I can never truly pleasure a woman to the extent another man can effortlessly

>I feel constantly ashamed and that I don't deserve to be happy
Yeah you are on Cred Forums. Thats what this place does.

6inches is fine and normal

I would hate to push so hard in life just to even compete with men who weren't fucked over by God
Thats the first thing I want to hear, that I'm just "okay", that I'll never be close to the best no matter how much I try
I've thought about it because I'm as good as having no dick if average is all I can do
Thanks

money matters and personality

The women i’ve fucked liked a small pii pii

You know guy, you’ve got a fucking loser personality.
If you had a 10 inch dick so you could bang away at a girl and put her in pain she’d still not enjoy sleeping with you cos you sound like a little bitch

fuck a 1.5 yo woman, u will feel big

It would be amazing to be in such a blissful ignorance, to pretend that my personality is what would make a girl enjoy sleeping with me
I'm glad that's worked out for you, but she would take a bigger dick any day of the week, no matter the winner personality attached to it

with efficient time management you spend 1/3 of the available time planning (aka thinking) and 2/3 of the time doing
if you spent more than half the time it takes to do something you should stop thinking about it and just do it
most methods of suicide are near instant

If you're not first, you're last.
Shake and back baby, fucking tard

OP is a dumbass fucknut.... I WISH i had a 6 inch cock.... come talk to me when you got real problems, like having a 4 inch dick like me...6 is average you fuckwit!

just learn to eat pussy properly.

More cock, more feeling receptors. Simple math. Plus, she'll leave you or give you a disease because she cheated on you with a guy that fills her up. So, yeah, be disatisfied, I too am ashamed about my average cock. The average size should be what KEEPS the vagina, the fact that the average size is BELOW THAT function, means the designers fucked up, used the imperial system on womens pussy hole, used the metric system on mens godly cocks.

You will always be a lesser man in her... eyes.

You're right
I would hate myself more if I accepted inferiority
Thanks

Average is actually 5inches

It's awful
The fact that 50 percent of all men on Earth could outdo me really sets in the "lesser" feeling of not just manhood, but humanity as well
I might as well be a dead worm on the sidewalk because that's my worth to women

Judging your worth by how you can please women is some beta shit

Attached: 7F2CC638-1BE2-4A17-A0BF-0D30C3D7DFD7.jpg (200x200, 16K)

There are no surgeries that can increase the erect size of the penis. There is an excellent surgery that can drastically increase the flaccid size of a man’s penis but it depends on the difference in the Mando penis’ size between flaccid and erect. This surgery can make your flaccid penis close to the same size as your erect penis. But as is said, the erect size of the penis is the limit and there is no surgery that can overcome that.

All you can do it cut it off and become sexy woman!

Bruh 6 is plenty. I'm around that and i give my girl shivering orgasms. The g spot is like 1/4 inch in my guy

Attached: bait deflection.gif (1000x773, 328K)