Why isn't the age of consent 14, Cred Forums?

Why isn't the age of consent 14, Cred Forums?

Honestly there are so many teens that are ready for consent at this age and if it was this low i'm pretty sure most single women from 30+ would be useless and obsolete. Many know about the pleasures and possible consequences of sex by this age and it should honestly Cred Forums legal.

Why isn't the age of consent 14 bros?

Attached: Make 14 Again.jpg (1078x1448, 808K)

Ew this is disgusting

It is 14 in a lot of countries, you stupid fuck.

>most single women from 30+ would be useless and obsolete
you answered your own question

Lucky fuckers

Absolute pædo

Yeah, it doesn't work like that. Your country's AOC is the same everywhere, if you travel. You can be extradited and charged with rape if you go to Japan and fuck a 14 year old.

Because they can’t pay taxes on the work they need to do when they get pregnant.

Attached: 1582201961184.jpg (1080x720, 175K)

imagine being cucked this hard by feminists. seething burgers lmao

Is she really dead ?

ITT: Incels

Whatever the age of consent to sex is, they are going to eventually argue is the age of voting.

Are you really prepared to let 14-year-olds vote? Do you realize how utterly fucking retarded they are? Do YOU remember being 14? You were fucking retarded. I was fucking retarded when I was 14. Literally all humans who have ever lived have been utter fucking morons at 14. It's science.

And you think wisdom comes with age? Have you met most adults? Most of them are just as fucking stupid.

because of american puritans

Lack of retardation is not wisdom. Being teenaged makes you as emotional and impulsive as a boner having its first period.

because fourteen year olds are as dumb as republicans, and can't be trusted to make responsible choices.

cus if you had a 14 year old daughter, IU mean you were normal enough to have a family and have a 14 yo daughter, and then have a choice to pass a law or not. You would also make it illegal.

Yeah, but they've been given the opportunity to get less stupid.

The age of consent is a guide. Like weed laws and Donald Trump....not to be taken literally .

If you can get along with a 14yo...have fun.

>implying I give a fuck what my kids do as long as I don't have to pay for it

bruh as long as my kids don't catch AIDS or their own kids and follows kanye's advice and demands a prenup I don't care wtf they do with their genitals

Attached: gretathunberg~1543768779~1925594541768270582_4044526946.jpg (1080x809, 82K)

/thread
this is why 20 is considered old hag age for marriage in most other cultures, so older roasties came up with the excuse that young people dont have the mental capacities to make decisions and everything is oppression

14 is a good age

To get engaged. Then marry at 16~

The only "age" of consent should be the age at which you can be married, everything else is just degenerate.

well good for me then that I'm the citizen of one of those countries, eh?

it's literally only retarded americans that think the voting age and the consent age should be the same

14 seems a little old.

Here’s a map pedophile

Attached: C2E184C1-E62B-41FF-9B37-B6BBEF9411C0.png (940x470, 40K)

Less than 12 uwu

This is indiscernible, why the fuck are there 5 shades of the same fucking green? An entire EMS of colors and the retard who made this said lets make it near impossible to tell exactly which is which without going into photoshop and doing a color comparison on each one

Such retards

Live in a place where 16yo is the aoc
Nonone over 21 would go near a 16yo

Countries where the aoc is 12
Same applies no one actually fucks em

If youre over 23 and can get along with a teenager you are retarded

It is here in Germany. With some limitations. The minor can't be developmentally delayed, no solicitation can be involved and there can't be any kind of dependency. Otherwise a 40 year old can fuck a 14 year old here. No Romeo and Juliet clauses or anything.

Ironically a 14 year old having sex with a 13 year old would be a crime.

It hardly ever happens though. When it does it is mostly a white trash thing. Most I ever did was fucking a 17 year old in my late 20s.

The logic is that if you are old enough to go to jail you are old enough to fuck.

next time, try saying that while not stroking your cock.

If you can't tell, you might be colorblind

Moar?

>most single women from 30+ would be useless and obsolete

You answered your own question.

Attached: Pooh.png (720x706, 438K)

Even if it was lower
How do you even get to fuck those girls

U must be a colour blind faggot seeing as theyre different shades of green

Democracy does not really exist. It is an illusion to control the masses and let them believe they have power. Elections are decided by the elites with their media propaganda. And if the result of an election is still not as wished, they just let people elect for as long as the result is as wanted or find other legal ways to get it their way.

should be 7

>Why isn't the age of consent 14, Cred Forums?
Because there's something seriously wrong with you.
A 14 year old girl wants to date a cute, fit 14 year old guy, not some old hairy fuck with grey curlies on his ball sack.

Attached: original.jpg (640x623, 301K)

Ok, so I know you're stupid, but ponder this: In my country (Sweden), the age of consent is 15. With your logic, I could go the US and fuck a fifteen year old without consequence? I beg to differ, sir.

And why should we base our laws exclusively according to the desires of a 14yo and ignore all the men above 18?

Age of consent should be 30. Anyone who disagrees is an incel.

The Age of Consent in Germany is 14 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 13 or younger in Germany are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.

Germany statutory rape law is violated when an individual under age 21 has consensual sexual intercourse with a person under age 14 without exploiting their lack of capacity for sexual self-determination. Persecution requires a complaint from the minor.

Speak for yourself plebs

its shouldn't be based on age, its she be. Your honor, just look at her, it wasn't statutory it was mandatory

Physically ready but they’re mentally retarded

>And why should we base our laws exclusively according to the desires of a 14yo and ignore all the men above 18?
Historically, consent laws were designed to keep women in school so they graduate and get a quality education to prepare them for modern society.
Too many little girls got married off to some old fuck, then barely had the ability to read and write and ended up on the streets when the old fuck dumped her for another tween.
So basically its YOUR fault those laws are in place. Laws get passed because people abuse a privilege.
KEEP YOUR HAIRY OLD COCK OUT OF LITTLE GIRLS, PERV.

Attached: 1582313786651.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

Teen girls deserve to make love to some 20-30 year old chad

pedo's like girls < 11
not 14 year old hotties

Attached: unnamed.jpg (250x214, 22K)

and maybe let a 40 year old tap the ass

>Teen girls deserve to make love to some 20-30 year old chad
Chad sticks to his age group, they're more fertile. Thats just your weak cuckold fantasy kicking in.

Here’s another map

Attached: E84278B9-2F4A-4189-B23A-966D4E8624F6.png (1393x632, 33K)

Spanish dudes be dirty

I believe 14 is way too young. You may deserve it at 18 now, but even 18 is way too young sometimes.

14... I wouldn't recommend

the real age of consent is 25. we all know that

Who the fuck said I want to get along with them?

I just tolerate them long enough to get what I want.

You are the retard.

Attached: 9B1CE106-E1E2-49A8-8350-BCA01658E62B.jpg (622x1280, 96K)

>I believe 14 is way too young

somebody missed out on teenage love. i banged soooo many 13-18 yo when i was that age. we even had trains on girls at parties, shit was so cash.