Trying my luck here because i had no luck on Cred Forums

Trying my luck here because i had no luck on Cred Forums
I need help finding a movie that I have very few memories of.
>All I can remember is it takes place is a big city (assuming New York).
>Its about a serial killer that kills women.
>It would have had to been between the years 95-01.
>I remember it was on cable TV we didnt have satelite at the time and no premium channels.
>My older brother turned it on and I specifically remember him saying dont tell mom we watched this and he kept flipping between the movie and another channel because we'd probably be in trouble if we got caught, but because of this my memories are really vague.
>I only remember two scenes. First scene: Two girls are on a city street getting into a yellow cab, old style cab probably like an 80s style but could have been one of those old big body ones.
>A man stops them and asks if they want to come to his apartment.
>Im not sure if he said he was a photographer or something but one girl is interested.
>The second girl is already in the cab and isnt buying it and telling her friend no we have to go.
>For whatever reason they go to the apartment which brings me to scene two:
>The man ties up both girls, the reluctant girl is tied standing up to some sort of metal fram with her arms above her ( think king kong when naomi watts is tied up for sacrifice, that same pose.)
>Now the first girl is laying on a bed I assume tied up. The guy pulls out a knife and to muffle her screams turns the dial on a stereo cranking up the music.
>He then begins cutting her up as the other friend watches from the other side of the room.
>The last thing i remember and this could be wrong since its a little hazy but I think there were weird shots of like intestines or skin flying through the air as he cut her up.
>I have spent nearly my whole adult life trying to remember what movie this was and why it would have been on TV but I can remember anything else.

Attached: 41046576_kong_watts_tied4161.jpg (416x300, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt0119791/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

movies that have been ruled out
Son of Sam/Summer of Sam
Maniac
Maniac cop
copy cat
tightrope
Bound
The bone collector
Twisted
Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer
Kiss the girls

m.imdb.com/title/tt0119791/

Nightwatch starring Ewan McGregor. Came out in 97 and was more popular on TV. I don't know lol worth a shot.

i flipped through it, doesn't look like thats it but im definitely going to watch it now lol

Haha damn, sorry to let you down. That was the weirdest one I could remember.

The impossible Actress Naomi Watts

Attached: WattsNBC.jpg (640x478, 92K)

>Its about a serial killer that kills women.
Nearly every hollywood movie made.

god i know

its one of those things where my brain keeps obsessing over that scene and I feel like I just need to know what it is. Kind of like a song being stuck in your head until you just listen to the damn thing

Did you try asking your fucking brother?

Have you tried the Hellraiser movies? It's been awhile, but I feel like that was in a Hellraiser movie.

lol yeah dude, he doesnt even recall us watching something like that.

This isnt the movie you are looking for. But watch it anyway. You would like it. It's called perfume.

thats a good idea, i know for sure its not the first one but i havent really seen the sequels that much, im going to check those now

Isn't that in American Psycho?

Just watched the trailer, thanks user looks really good. Amazing cast too, cant believe ive never heard of it

No its not, when i first started searching for it years ago i was convinced it was this but after watching its not

I feel your pain. I obsess over this shitty made for TV movie or show where there was a family eating dinner. And they didn't eat. They just through all the food in the trash to feed some demon who lived in the basement (the trash shoot is what they used to feed him). Never found that movie/show haha

Dude that sounds awesome lol

bump

Edge of Darkness

Which one?

I was in that thread on Cred Forums. Sorry you haven't found it yet. Could it be The Devil's Advocate?

Yeah that thread went to shit quite literally. Devils advocates time frame feels right but its not it

bump

Damn you user. I remember seeing that scene. Are you sure it wasn't part of a skit and more comedy than horror?

Im 100% sure it wasnt a comedy or a skit. To me it had a lifetime movie feel but I just dont remember those being to savage.

That's what I was thinking. There was one movie where some Chad had this giant cylinder of flesh in his room and he made a deal with it to bring women to his room to fuck them and then kill them. Can't remember which one it is. It's been a while

Could it be The Watcher with Keanu Reeves ?

Hellraiser some or another.

That’s The Grifter. He was right to turn it off.

i flipped through the Watcher, i dont see any scenes like that

Hellraiser 3. Don't remember him luring 2 girls to his apartment though so idk

What about one of twilight zones from reboot of series?

that would be too recent

bump