Why is it Obama could release his Birth certificate but Trump can't release his tax returns ?

Why is it Obama could release his Birth certificate but Trump can't release his tax returns ?

>inb4 a thread of complete nonsense by cultists

Attached: truth.jpg (578x386, 37K)

Like that was his real birth certificate......

huehuehue

How do you type so well with trumps cock in your mouth constantly?

Trump couldn't find a way to forge them

Who gives a fuck about his tax returns ..why do you care ..get a life bro ..if I could pay less taxes I would just like anyone so quit beibg jealous

The IRS is satisfied with Trump's returns or they would have kicked them back.
Obama's birth certificate hasn't ever been revealed yet because african record keeping is pretty bad.

>thinks tax evasion is the sole reason they want to see the records

You understand the basics of income tax right? If he doens't pay it, it needs to come from somewhere....

You're paying his share numbnuts

>On July 29, 2019, a career IRS official filed a whistleblower complaint with the House Ways and Means Committee, Senate Finance Committee, and Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, stating that at least one Treasury Department official had inappropriately interfered in the audit process for the tax returns of the president and vice president

This is not fucking normal behaviour for a leader

Why is it that obama will not release his Harvard transcripts? Someone as smart and wonderful and as narcissistic as him would want to brag about his super high grades wouldn't he?

Again you are just jealous if I could take advantage of a loophole I would too ...you are so jealous and making a big deal out of nothing all rich people find loopholes you need to grow up and do some research bro and get a life and quit obsessing over President Trump

No one is paying his share you moron you only pay what you owe.They dont raise taxes because some people dont pay ...lol

I believed that leftwing activist was fired too. Goddamn women are like children even in professional settings.
Berniebots

I mean, its pretty tiny so...

Obama collected foreign student loans in college so he shouldnt have been president and all laws passed or altered by him should be null and void also showing taxes isnt required.

the tax returns of any politician aren't anybody's business

fuck off thinking you have a right to other people's private shit

Trumptards falling all over themselves to fellate the Cheeto god

Attached: 43B9FDBF-0F82-4727-B481-50A2C26DDF05.png (480x480, 64K)

Attached: 029ECAA2-52B0-4B06-B0E2-DA9AE002E35B.jpg (627x500, 391K)

Because it is the law! You have to be born in the united states to be president...you do not have to publicly disclose taxes.Stop being shills.

You’re the last one talking about that bullshit. Let go of the past you mong.

when its off the books, your tax returns look great regardless of your morality.

Attached: 1311364696728.jpg (126x126, 2K)

Your taxes as a middle income/poorfag will always have to subliment the loses when the rich don't pay. What fucking planet are you living on

Trump is the only modern president to not release his tax returns. Why?

It's because he is a failed businessman and has lied about his income and asset value to multiple oragnisations/institutions.

Attached: 12312344.jpg (640x363, 56K)

actual picture

Why do you have to be so annoying?

Trump is also the only modern president who has been constantly investigated since day 1 of his presidency just because the left wing doesnt like him and because he doesnt pander to other world leaders who dont have our best interests in mind. Congress can go get his tax records if they wanted and if there was something wrong the DNC would have used it against him by now.If I had to put up with the constant bullshit hes had to on a daily basis by politicians who have abandoned the jobs they were chosen for to fuck me over Id tell them to kick rocks too and go get them themselves.

So is this

Attached: 444.jpg (264x191, 6K)

Uh, or maybe it’s the people he surrounded himself with many of whom are in jail.

Attached: 165DC5CA-B623-47B0-8071-1639FA94218F.jpg (1064x506, 310K)

because it's easier to counterfeit the birth one than the tax returns one.

Attached: obbbbama!!! .jpg (866x720, 153K)

This

Le Russian Connection

Attached: obama-obama.jpg (600x420, 49K)

Attached: obbbbama!!.jpg (500x375, 17K)

So what? The Gov. of NY, A. Cuomo (D) lost 8 guys out of his cabinet for actual embezzlement and he got off scot free and I dont hear anyone up here in NY say anything bad about it. Once you start political arguments hypocrisy always rears its ugly head.

Why do you think Trump cant?

Except I’d support those guys going to jail too and wouldn’t vote for a corrupt politician...so your hypocrisy is not my own.

Attached: 016D52C9-DDEE-4FE9-94FF-1E8455B052A5.jpg (960x918, 81K)

1) He's not nearly as rich as he say he is, with some debt calculations suggesting the average american's worth is better than Trump's.
2) Metric shitton of tax fraud, most especially in inflated assets.
3) No american bank will give him a credit line. His tax filings will tell where exactly he gets his money.

"Normal" or "acceptable" or "morally upstanding"? I think you have the terms confused. Because it's definitely normal and acceptable apparently (don't think you're innocent either).

ok zoomer.

What's the need for Trump when he already gets along with the Clintons and their foundation so well?

Attached: 1532882444700.jpg (352x262, 30K)

It takes a team of IRS agents all year to go through his shit. That might be one reason you didn't get it as quickly as your mom gets you a plate of trendies everytime you cry harder

Did you notice after they started accusing Putin of screwing with the election it only took about 1 year for the Clinton Foundation to start to fail and now its basically bankrupt? They pissed off their daddy in Russia with the false accusations and he left them high and dry.

Said the guy who's never seen a tax return. Tax returns don't show any of that. I own a business and some of my best years show little taxable income on returns. Tax laws are written by the rich for the rich. Why do I get to take a 20% tax credit this year on my pass thru income thanks to Trump, so you fuckers pay more. Eat a dick.

Shut the fuck up Russia.

Why would anyone in Russia give a shit about Trump's tax returns? you pathetic snowflakes dont even think halfway rationally anymore.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and sound borderline retarded.

I too enjoy being lead and controlled by completely unknown people and would prefer if we could stay blissfully ignorant of the world happening around us and the powers that control the world. Why would I want to know anything about our leaders when I've got to focus on making sure the fries don't burn in the fryer.

Russia is helping Bernies campaign now as reported by CNN,Fox, and MSNBC. So you have to switch your narrative now libpuppet.

Obama will be remember as the last great conjob of the dem party elite.
No qulifications or experience needed! Just need to be black. We gotta force this thing through for eight years of control and then eight more of kilary...
Fuck obama and all dem party elite.

>Implies the "left wing" are the only group that are anti-Trump
>Implies you haven't been almost completely brainwashed into drooling stupidity.

>The birth one
Neck yourself brainlet.

Leftists would cause problems for anyone Trump did business with. Why put others through hardships?

You wouldnt even know what you were looking for or at if he released them anyways until you were spoonfed the answers that suit your agenda by cable news and those hags on The View.

Birth in the US is fucking requirement for being president, tax returns don't fucking matter at all.

/thread

Do you honestly think that the IRS wouldnt red flag anything sketchy in DJTs tax returns? They have already shown they are a militant wing of the Democratic party

Pic related

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (3204x2136, 1.67M)

Cable news? The view? "I" wouldn't know what I was looking at in regards to Trump's tax information? Do you project like this with your friends, family and co-workers as well? Are you a turbo Boomer or just a standard issue mongoloid?

Attached: bearack_obama.jpg (1760x1440, 802K)

2011 was the past too. Let go of his returns.

Because Donald is a fat fucking man baby that wouldn't take responsibility for a shit while sitting on the toilet.

He and those who support him are everything wrong with America today. Poorly parented humans that are the scum of the earth. The absolute weakest amongst us that drag the rest of society down.

Remember back in the 80s/90s the movies were the USA always was in war Russia. And now, Russia helps the USA to elect your President... Now that's what I call friendship!!!
Sic

How haven't you killed yourself for being such a faggot?

Not how taxes work. AOC is that you? Tits or GTFO.

Plus it's not like he sat down and did them. He hired accountants and tax experts to do them and their job is to save him money and make sure he doesn't get busted same as if anyone else hires an accountant.

Wow! zOMG... Obama is slightly larger in scale than Trump in that picture. And, holy crap, there's a discrepancy about the release of private information! Wow... now, I actually WANT to become a minority in my own fucking country! Thanks for opening my eyes.

Attached: DidNotVoteForThis.png (751x1003, 834K)

Is that what you guys are still going with? No one cared last time except the people who would never have voted for him anyways.

Basically once you get to a certain level income tax is an honor system. The irs only knows what I tell them and my accountants are better then theirs.

>become a minority in my own fucking country
At least you're honest about what scares you, even if you don't realize it's already happened thanks to the irish and italians.

Investigate any one of those powerful politicians and the people who surround them like they did trump and you will get the same results.

Cringe

Attached: 1475067677351.png (824x542, 202K)

>triggered by a bad photoshop
How fucking fragile are you americunts

They are actually the ones that built America so you can criticize it.

what if republicans were just happy instead of badmouthing obama even after he left the white house?

at least obama supporters were happy with obama,trump supporters are so miserable they have to continue saying bad stuff about obama and hillary to make themselves feel better

>Year 3, Hilary still isn't locked up but most of Trump's former campaign staff have been

This timeline dude

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png (1600x948, 610K)

>scares
>Implying it's some irrational "fear" and not a completely ration, logical protest against massive demographic change against the consent of the citizens.

>irish and italians
They are both Europeans, they are both White.

>triggered
How do Europoors (assuming) do not understand sarcasm? Why do you reply to English-speaking Web sites if you do not comprehend colloquialisms and such?

Attached: Hart-Celler1965_Repeal.jpg (751x1003, 112K)

Don't blame your shitty communications skills on me bruh, try harder next time tho

>Implying it's some irrational "fear"
No, emotions are rooted in rationality, the exist as an automatic response to stimuli that ultimately serves one purpose: survival. You are scared.

>They are both Europeans, they are both White.
"White" as including all Europeans is a relatively recent term. Europeans were and are still far from united. We have a lot of genetic diversity and cultural differences. These have only become less significant as we've increased immigration and started treating those immigrants as our own. It took many generations from them to be called "white". Many still aren't italians especially get called beaners pretty often.

Attached: TheMostImportantGraphInTheWorld_SteveSailer.png (882x709, 60K)

please tell me this is biased
someone PLEASE tell me this is fake news

Attached: 1582083720274.jpg (640x396, 23K)

yep, Obama's released fake birth certificate. The real one would show he was born in Kenya.

Attached: 1531367436249.jpg (1920x1545, 349K)

released by his brother

Attached: obama-kenyan-birth-certificate.png (600x802, 295K)

Just fuck off with Obama's hoax, we've heard enough of that bullshit. We were all had.

Attached: Obama-long-version-Book-cover-born-in-Kenya-raised-in-Indonesia-and-Hawaii.png (302x681, 347K)

Why does this trigger Trump kuks so much, Obama is taller than Trump...

His brother living in kenya is enough for me.

It was a better time for America

Attached: Obama_home.jpg (775x383, 55K)

Kenya is basically east coast

The IRS doesn't care about anything except tax evasion. They don't share information with other investigative agencies.

Attached: irs.jpg (632x658, 204K)

it was 8 years of being sold down the fucking road by an illegitimate hater who was out to hurt America any way he could. And it is all going to come out.

Attached: 1579025399431.jpg (600x431, 54K)

>snopes.com/fact-check/kenyan-mistake/
cunt

>Obama recently admitted to being from Kenya 2 years ago in Kogelo Village
Whoops

>>inb4 a thread of complete nonsense by cultists
Ok bye

>You understand the basics of income tax right? If he doens't pay it, it needs to come from somewhere....
>You're paying his share numbnuts
Ha shows what you know, I don't pay my taxes!

>the tax returns of any politician aren't anybody's business
Of course they are, people who owe a lot of money to foreigners are suspect to being bribed.

He never released the info on him being a crackhead and butt fucking homeless niggers on the streets of Chicago, or Kenya wherever tf

>just because the left wing doesnt like him
We don't like him because he keeps committing crimes.

How do you get TDS so bad that you can't see the democrats doing the same thing but worse and getting away with it?

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 11K)

>His brother living in kenya is enough for me.
You should go to Kenya and investigate to be sure.

All the republicucks in this thread, hilarious

peak intellectual humour right here

>Don't call it a shit hole!!!!
>BTW I tell people to go there as a joke

Hillary should go to jail too! But if I had to pick between them, at least H can read.

>Tax returns don't show any of that.
Yes they do.
Otherwise Trump would spend his entire career keeping them hidden.

Oh the irony.

This was an attempt at a joke, but let me show you where you went wrong:
There were countries that Trump called shitholes, but Kenya was not one of them.
The joke is that Trump supporters should leave the country.

You assume that I think Kenya is a shithole, because you are a racist shithead.

It was a fake, dumbass. Fuck that Muslim nigger piece of garbage and his ape wife

''The document is dated 17 February 1964 and a bears a legend identifying it as having been issued by the “Republic of Kenya,” but Kenya (a former British colony) didn’t officially adopt that name until 12 December 1964. In February 1964, it was known as the Dominion of Kenya.''

didn't get that far just wanted to point out this document is a total piece of garbage

m8. how many slipups from Obama himself and the media and everything in between claiming he was from kenya, before, during and after his presidency?

I don't think it's a bad place if you're a kidnapper.

in what way? the recovery was agonizingly slow as fuck, he said that we would never have a full recovery. the man could not make a firm commitment to save his life.

>many slipups from Obama himself
None. It was a stupid fucking right wing conspiracy talking point he never needed to take seriously.

>Why listen to facts when I've already made up my mind?

idk, tell me

Dont call obama a document, sir.

yeah, thats why she signs documents wothout reading them. you know, the kind of shit that can get you sent to prison for decades.

see

>TDS! Can't you see the dems are just as bad
>Hillary should go to jail
>Hilary did stuff she can go to prison for

TDS is real, but it affects Trump supporters not detractors

go away you fucking nigger

OOOOGA BOOGGGA BIX NOOD MUFUGGA!

Attached: 1560509719214.jpg (210x210, 12K)

>Trump can't release his tax returns
He could if he wanted which evidently he does not.
The same quality of fake probably cost $10.

if you don't want people to pay their taxes then why do you care if immigrants in the country don't work?

couldent the same be said about you and nigger cock?

only in a trumptards world is this
more real than a real birth certificate.

>a real birth certificate
it was a forgery.

correction-a joke of a forgery.

to be fair though, I'd much MUCH rather suck Obama's cock than Trumps, even if it is bigger.
> no homo

Or maybe because it’s none of your business. Post your taxes here.

I bet this fag wishes he could eliminate the whole upper class population.

Go back to africa nigger.

Attached: dsdds.jpg (260x194, 13K)

2nded

>I bet this fag wishes he could eliminate the whole upper class population.
That's just a pipe dream really.

Both have been released, one was American the other a tax evader

It matters cuz he has literally sued people for calling him a millionaire instead of a billionaire. The best part is there is absolutely no proof that he has even close to a billion dollars. Most estimates is under 200 million. Dudes a fuckin insecure nut job. Imagin sperging out on people cuz they do t go along with your fantasy.

Do my financial interests/business ties potentially comprise my duties as far as the Federal Government is concerned?
No?
Then fuck off. Trump is being a skeevy snowflake as he always does.

>It matters cuz he has literally sued people for calling him a millionaire instead of a billionaire.
Yeah, he lost the case because he couldn't provide proof he was a billionaire. Half this country bought his snake oil and they are lining up for more.

Russia is helping Trump's campaign. All the letter gangs you just mentioned have reported on in in the last few days. The FBI gave Congress and Senate a brief on it bro bro. The senators and congressmen arnt allowed to talk about exactly what the FBI told them tho.

That's not how it works. I have liked on my taxes a bunch of times. I claimed my pet canary as a dependent for 4 years in a row. Got me a nice fat tax return beach year for a few thousand.

BUt HEs UndEr AUdIt

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-15 r politics - Trump asks Supreme Court to shield his tax returns from prosecuto (911x2184, 248K)

>but but look look see his tax returns
>just vote for white-genocide instead
doing a naughty-no-no isn't going to make me vote for the nigger supremacy party

Of there was anything remotely off about his taxes, they would have been leaked to his opponents by now.
And if you don't believe that you're naive.
That's just how fucking politics works now.

Attached: 1582572782931.jpg (640x308, 74K)

Attached: pOPz7hH.png (840x1683, 838K)

>behaviour
It’s spelled ‘behavior’ you fucking dumbfuck foreign piece of shit. Why can’t you stupid cunts pay attention to your own politics and bitch about them on your own websites. WE. DO. NOT. LIKE. FOREIGNERS. Got that numbskull?
I don’t care if you’re for or against Trump, as long as you are an AMERICAN. Please ignore these shithole country posters.

Attached: 81406804-7EB3-48C9-9E31-8D4CD2DAF246.gif (96x85, 212K)

ok nigga

how is someone as airheaded as you still alive?

>numbskull
>airhead
samefag trying to reverse psychology for some compliments.

Point still stands.
Especially since that has noting to do with his tax return.
The IRS is full of political hacks that would love to stick it to him