You know these memes where it's like "she's exploring herself" and it's some photo loosely resembling a vagina and the...

You know these memes where it's like "she's exploring herself" and it's some photo loosely resembling a vagina and the next caption is "ready to settle down" and the hole is bigger or w/e (that's not even how anatomy works but that's not the point) THE POINT is that I feel this way, and I'm not a girl, I'm just a stupid femboy.

I've had enough sex. Maybe too much? I had so much when I was younger, tried all the crazy things, did all the wild stuff, different types of partners, the works

It just doesn't seem to matter, anymore. I think this is for a lot of reasons, but I think about this "funny gril meme" and how incels use it as an insult but they don't even understand it to begin with.

Sex is like a shiny toy that everyone wants to play with, but once you do, you realize the hype train was going at 420mph when the reality is like a 35mph country-drive. So you try it again, because, maybe, ya know, that partner wasn't very skilled or w/e.. and you try it again.. and again... and again...

and after like 20 partners you're like ok what the fuck yo? Have I been fooled? when does it live up to the hype?

NEVER.

So after 20 partners you've becoming this sexual lil thing with many experiences, fears, fuck ups, loves, lusts, hates, etc but then you realize again that you've been missing the point, that the purpose of sex and intimacy is genuine connection, not busting a nut

HOWEVER now that you've realized this you're too old and cautious of people because all you see is your horny old self in everyone around you and you think to yourself 'god fucking damn it I wish one of these idiots would realize the empty pursuit and become ready to settle down'

and this is what dating in your mid-twenties is like. Any questions? I need to cry can I get a hug or something? jesus fucking christ man

Attached: 1dd4efd3-a517-4e8c-ab7b-767f24598d5.jpg (1280x960, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NvGqR6PheQ0?t=62
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Is this what toastie schizophrenia sounds like?

>You know these memes where it's like "she's exploring herself" and it's some photo loosely resembling a vagina and the next caption is "ready to settle down" and the hole is bigger or w/e (that's not even how anatomy works but that's not the point)

Yes.

It is.

Another pointless Cred Forums post... are you tying to whitewash your degenerate lifestyle?

I don't know what that means but I notice that a lot of people are using schizophrenia as the newest buzzword on the internet. We can add that to the list with kike, schlomo, nigger, etc

Ill never understand people's addiction to abrasiveness or why they find it so compelling. I recently left a discord because everytime I went to chat it was flooded with "poop nigger"

cool ...
Even after giving birth some women retain full vaginal elasticity, so really, it isn't. in some cases I'm sure this meme is correct but like all things in life there are outliers and sweeping generalizations are painfully inaccurate
whitewash? what??
degeneration is a funny thing. I do lots of healthy things and am constantly looking to improve upon my former self. isn't that regeneration?

And how does a being that is constantly degenerating be anything else? we are a finite thing :( pointless Cred Forums posts are what you see everyday: pasta, log threads, weird threads that are clearly propoganda and pushing some weirder narrative

I'm here talking about life and stuff. if you want the other threads please feel free!

Attached: 1581882294442.jpg (460x381, 75K)

As I said you're just whitewashing your past, just like women do after they hit the wall.

Have into account that men as a whole do not forgive nor overlook the treacherous-philandering nature of women/fags even if the latter just put it in "hibernate mode"

I don't think I know what whitewashing means. I thought that was a racial term?

If by 'the wall' you mean when their outter beauty begins to (subjectively) fade? That's kinda the whole point of my post is that when the outter beauty fades, are we prepared for what comes after? I most certainly was not and am not, however, this is such a Western thing. other cultures don't put nearly as much emphasis on things like "this age means love dies" or whatever the case. So many people interpret this flow of life as a woman having fun, having sex, then when she's "used up" she tries to settle down. that's not how it works, imo. You try to settle down because sex is only super cool for a small amount of time and anyone who thinks otherwise is probably seeking sex as a form of self or social image.. probably.

of course people would rather take the malicious point of view which reinforces the wamen r bad movement

>I've had lots of sex so I know better than all of you.
>I'm just a stupid fanboy
Well at least you aren't completely up your own ass.
Go see a psychiatrist and stop projecting your emotional hang-ups on others, Asshole.

Attached: 1569352949695.jpg (418x679, 32K)

What am I projecting? I'm speaking purely from personal anecdote lol, you must try harder if you wish to attack someone user

psychiatrists are a joke, I don't even know how that became a real profession. You just dispense pills .. that's hardly Noble, or hard. I have the internet, too, I can give moms Xanax and Adderall to kids :D

Therapy works a lot better than psychiatry, but even then, therapists are human, too, and have bias'and misunderstandings. Personally I think the best way to heal is through the self, through reflection, truth, psychedelics, stuff of that nature

Wow, neck yourself mate. Or maybe read a book on anatomy first, and THEN neck yourself

>seeking sex as a form of self or social image
Or perhaps they are seeking the very experiences you are bored with.
I put intimacy over wild sex. In my mid-twenties I only had 4 partners, but 3 of them lasted over a year. I was not even close to bored with sex. So don't be insulted when someone like me realizes we're not compatible. It's not the number of partners, it's where it left your head.
But you can absolutely have *hugs*

Okay nerd

>I've had enough sex. Maybe too much? I had so much when I was younger, tried all the crazy things, did all the wild stuff, different types of partners, the works

You should write a book. An illustrated book with pictures of femboys in lingerie.

Well OP, being horny and sex really only is your bodies natural reaction to trying to find a mate and have babies. It’s unhealthy to put so much stock in it as this magical and super important experience. Sex can be good and it can be bad, but at the end of the day it’s never going to live up to what your minds set it as.

It’s just your brain telling you to have babies. No need to get so depressed over it.

comfiest server for suicidal trans girls
all welcome /q3XQyZc/
referral code (post this): 8457

Attached: 349 - vYched9.jpg (952x510, 107K)

Found the virgin

Also remember that many of the old chads feel the same way. (Think of Tony on NCIS.) Find one who has grown up.

Here you go, OP. I’ll hug you.

Attached: 6ABBA034-D4E4-438B-8FCC-3BB4F60DFC4A.jpg (361x322, 31K)

>all you see is your horny old self in everyone around you and you think to yourself 'god fucking damn it I wish one of these idiots would realize the empty pursuit and become ready to settle down'
>What am I projecting?
You piece of shit.
>I don't need to talk to a professional or their drugs
>I'm just gonna shove my head even further up my own ass and take other drugs
Why not just talk about it with someone you see yourself settling down with? See how that goes, you Freak.

Attached: 1563038460379.jpg (1242x683, 285K)

Okay here's a hug from a suicidal virgin wizard. Hope you're doing alright with all those fun experiences and stuff. It really must really be emotionally tough to bed multiple partners and then still end up alone. I'd like to offer advice but, ya know, all I know is rejection and crippling depression.

Attached: ehRRH9L.jpg (1200x1000, 90K)

This is why Cred Forums doesn't work anymore. All it is is mewing self slapping retards typing the "kill yourself faggot nigger kike" as the response to everything. That was never funny and it never will be, but that's all there is here. You'd get more intellectual discussion from a chat bot.

The funny part is the people disagreeing with you aren't doing anything to prove you wrong.
Evenagrees with you to some degree.

Literal retards with no life experience, white knighting for some imaginary roastie.

Yeah, there are some women who can retain elasticity, but it takes years of it to shrink back down. Some don't even shrink the whole way down. I've been with tight ones and loose ones. The tight ones didn't just sleep with anybody and didn't have one night stands. The ones who slept around were roasties, had loose cunts. Years later when I slept with them again when they weren't so loose anymore because they finally realized no man wanted to keep a loose cunt around.

Those women felt loose because your dick is small.

Or you know, be a respectable human being from the start and don't sleep with every nice looking person you see like a fucking imbecile that can't keep his dick in his pants

Attached: Ribbon_PNG_Clipart-536.png (3000x2246, 1.25M)

Not the same user you are replying to, but you are retarded if you think vaginas aways go back to the same position after heavy use

How did he know I was a wizard?

Attached: 50064C96-2246-4CAE-BE6E-64FDCE7EDC58.gif (200x165, 660K)

They DID understand it to begin with. This is exactly what all of us have been telling you from the start, but in your hedonism all you did was brush off good advice as prude.
Now all of us who understand what it's about are happily partnered up, raising kids and all that, while you are a walking shell of a person doomed to the damaged leftovers. Serves you well.

Yeah, nothing better than Emotional Circlejerks after rating a few cocks on Cred Forums.
Here you go then! Pic related!

Attached: 1560093720851.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

This

>>that the purpose of sex and intimacy is genuine connection, not busting a nut

When all of society is taught to act like gay men this is what you get. From this point even gays were better off when gays had to keep it in the closet. When being gay was risky you were more appreciative of finding a fellow gay. Now when another one is just another grinder/tinder hookup away, everyone is looking for greener pastures until they hit desert. and its too late and you're forced to settle for the first oasis that comes along.

At least for straights, this behavior is hard to stamp out because there's always some looser willing to take them after they're used up. I assume now that aids is less of an issue there's a fat 50 year old who would still take you user.

Date guys between 30-40.
Not fuck... date.
Find a real connection, fall in love.

I was married to a femboy for 10 years, working on my second one now.

Connection really is what matters, sex is better with it too.

You'll be fine.

Attached: IMG_20190427_011944_838.jpg (959x1280, 61K)

no no, no need for killing ourselves here, we all die eventually
I moreso meant the dudes in their 50s who are reaching like 100+ partners. I just can't really comprehend why or how that's a thing, I guess
*hug*
ok..
that sounds like something id read, but it's also pretty close to "Love Stage"
But I can't have babies with boys. I like sucking dick

Faggot

>>working on my second one now
So he stopped looking fem and just started looking like a skinny old dude? Unless their dead its hard to talk about love and real connection about an ex.

How does that sound anything like love stage????

There is no sex in love stage, it's about two people who meet as kids and find eachother after years and fall in love... also cross dressing, but that's not the point here user!

10 years is a long time user. Stuff happens and people change.

you mean he grew out of hes femboy appearance and dumped hes ass lmaooo

raaaaah im a Cred Forums poster and I'm always mad and angry about stuff!
Honestly all my life i feel like I've just been something for people to use and then go away. it's made me into a recluse :( I afraid and don't trust anyone. Thanks user bro
I completely know these feels
sigh... misinformation is the death of us
Had to learn somehow, I guess
love u babe, idk how you find me though...
I can't even hear you from that high horse, what did you say??
oh man it's a horse for two!
as a mostly gay man I understand this and hate all of it. i can't stand gay culture at all. I just wanna be a normal person with love
I'm learning this. I am really hard to get now after so much fear. I can barely even hug people, so i kinda went backwards, I think..

Not exactly, but he did start taking hormones to grow facial hair and hitting the gym and eating like crazy to try and become a bear after.

We had been together since he was 19 and well... he grew up and things changed. We still consider eachother family, but the passion was gone

i know a leaf when i see one c:

Attached: 1512773223690.png (892x634, 300K)

This was always my greatest fear. That I'm only ever loved for what I look like because I'm pretty :(

Gay culture is an abyss devoid of love.

Just keep being you and look for love like anyone else.

You will have to learn to take risks and put your feeling out there, but that's life.

was gonna say this too
pretty scary the thought of being with someone for so long then just being kinda ditched cuz you grow out of it eventually

I cant speak for everyone, but for me it's really about the personally contrast between myself and a fem guy.

We like different things, have different hobbies, can always learn from each other, and both bring something unique to the relationship.

I'm a big masc guy and I like to have someone opposite of that, it just feels right... as long as it's a guy lol.

You spread yourself around to too many people, like you said it's not the sex act itself but it's the connection. I think you need to just stop and figure out who you are, most importantly you need to love yourself. I don't know if faggots are capable of loving themselves, so maybe you should realize that you are acting on these impulses because you were molested as a young boy by another pedo faggot.

>being ditched

See this is the issue, confidence.

You need to see yourself as the catch you are, your average guy is a dime a dozen. You are special and need to know that before you try for love.

Love doesnt just walk out the door because you got older.

This scares me too, but I'm glad you have such a good outlook on it all
aaaaa

This come from a good place... a weird place, but you can feel the care through the correctness.

Relationships last for as long as they can, that's the same for everyone gay or straight.

I wouldnt take back a single day of my marriage, even the really hard ones. It was real and made us both stronger people and heck, I'm still scared of putting myself out there and being hurt to this day, but that's just what I have to do... "try"

I was never molested, i was treated with kindness by my parents and friends. Maybe I used to spread myself around more than i was capable of, but these days it's very rare for me to feel comfortable having sex. everyone is capable of self love, it's something I've been learning for myself only recently
This sounds cute I want this, but to get this I would have to first get past the idea that everyone's trying to just fuck me and leave and that's a tough one :D so is making new friends :D
I know I'm a catch but what if, in knowing that, I've become too picky, expecting my partners to have put as much time and energy into themselves as I have? Where is the line, and is that even fair to have such an expectation? I get pursued by people pretty frequently but I can't help but say no because they're never "good enough for me"

where is pickiness, and where is self love? lol

my broken heart may never heal bros ;__;
it sure seems that way, though lately I think it's been making some serious Movement

The part that gets me the most is that women seem to lose interest in a couple of months, 2 years tops even after being the ones that showed interest in me, its like knowing me for reals isn't that good. I though gay guys had it easier, I thought if I ever hit it off with a transgirl I would give myself a chance too. Seems its shit everywhere.

youtu.be/NvGqR6PheQ0?t=62

Good song, I can relate to these feels too user

and no dating gay is 100% worse, I thought it would be better too. Dating feels so exhausting :( I have people that I like, and they like me back, but they like me in a way where they want me to be someone other than who I am and that is not only incredibly exhausting but just feels so wrong to the core. I have explained to them what i like and dislike but they don't seem to understand that I am serious when I say these things

I have a current partner ish thing and he likes to say I love you a lot, and while I don't disagree with that message, I'm just not ready to hear it so much. it brings up a lot of intense feelings and they are overwhelming.

even with communication love doesn't seem to work well xD Maybe it's time to go full Monk mode and shave my head

You'll know when it's right.

This may seem weird, but I really think there is a pheromone factor... as in smell.

Loving someones musk is usually a good sign of how you feel currently and how much potential you have to feel for them overall and has factored into all my long term relationships.

I'm no scientist, but fem guys that I've been with for a long time have always commented on loving my sent and are oddly addicted to it...

Kinda off topic, but maybe knot? Idk

I'll be your friend man and I wont try to fuck you either lol.

We all need friends, especially ones with a different view point than we can normally have ourselves.

Attached: Screenshot_20200224-105935_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 1M)

>but they like me in a way where they want me to be someone other than who I am and that is not only incredibly exhausting but just feels so wrong to the core.

You mean like top and bottom stuff?

That's a little reductive user.

I entirely know what you're talking about. some people's scents are seriously addicting. I have a couple people like that in my life but they don't feel the same way about me, unfortunately

I moreso meant irl friends v__v online friends are very different things, real life friends have a lot more impact and are more deserving of our day to day energy I feel. at least for me. I used to spend a lot of time talking on discord and stuff and I realized it was really hurting my irl friendships

Then, they want to dress you up?

I feel like theres either something wrong with me or women just want to sleep around and experiment and find themselves. I don't know, feel like stop trying.

No more like, they want me to text them good morning and good night, or they want to always be talking to me even if we're not talking about anything.. I don't always like that sort of stuff. I'm pretty quiet and to myself most of the time, and really value my solace. I have explained all of this to them, and they do a pretty good job of respecting my boundaries which is cool, but sometimes I feel like they aren't really listening and just want to live out their preferred fantasy of what we "could be"rather than what we already are

at the end of the day I'm verse but prefer bottoming. But on that same note, whatever I call myself becomes a prison away from everything else that i could become

After my divorce I honestly didnt think I could find love again and it was hard to get back on the wagon, but I did. Went on honestly around 100 dates in the last year before I found someone that felt right. Most we just coffee or food, a few I invited over for drinks, but mostly I was just trying to meet as many people in person as i could.

Was a tedious and taxing year to say the least like having a second job just to find someone I could feel for, but I did it and I'm really happy i did.

I think it's probably both and neither, user. a little yes a little no. We live in a *very* unique time in human history. basically an alien world compared to our entire recorded existence. I'm posting this from my highly advanced pocket computer.

everything has change user, and that includes us and how we function and respond to the world. I think it's doing ourselves an injustice to compare the world of 25 years ago to today, from the way we date to the way we dance it's all different

Adapting to the change is incredibly hard. I feel as though more people in the 30 and under area are doing polyamory type relationships. I think "settling down" is a thing of a past time, when we could afford to settle down. Now, I feel that we live in such a way that life demands us to spread out and share what we can, from resources to love. I see it happening around me, but of course it's not everyone doing it. It happened to me, too. I am way more polyam than i am mono, but I grew up the complete opposite. I always wonder if this is simply one of the ways in which humans are adapting to this great and sudden change

Let's not beat ourselves up too much user

I feel like I've been on the other side of that coin, I think that person tried being more talkative and I kept pushing for more then finally lost her. How can you be friends of someone like you though? just share something important? Contact every christmas?

I am 3 years single now, out of an amazing 5yr relationship. everyone else just feels like a shadow to her. she was perfect, and i hate that , because it feels so doomed to find someone even close.

i can't help but compare. This isn't to say I'm incapable of feeling love to people.. I can, but it doesn't feel like.. that

I miss 'that' a lot. like a permanent bliss. your heart is finally home

A lot of our culture revolves around stimulus so when you meet people who don't output or require a lot of it, it throws us off xD I wasn't always quiet like this, I used to have all the qualities that i now can't really stand which I find ironic i suppose

I think it's more about intention than "rate of interaction". Some of my best friends won't talk to me for months but then theyll randomly send me some really thoughtful article that relates to us, or me, in some way, and then suddenly we're having coffee together playing instruments and it's great fun

Sometimes my favorite thing to do is to sit quietly with someone and do nothing. read. post on your phone. you don't have to say or do anything, I just want to be near you.

All in all you can only know these things by asking them and communicating ^^ I can tell that i sometimes make people really uncomfortable irl because I don't always feel the need to speak or respond. sometimes I just respond with a smile if I feel like I have nothing meaningful to say , but this makes people want to talk even more because they think they've said something weird and I'm in shock or something

it's all very bonkers and all for the sake of silence lol. I don't need your words to know how you're feeling, or to enjoy your presence

Not op

Poly tends to attract people with power, control, ego, loneliness, and manipulation issues.

Not saying it's any worse than anything else, but it's always been more work and drama when I've tried being part of a polycate.

Those of us with atleast a little bit of self-awareness and insight come to this conclusion far before 20 partners. The ‘used up’ meme never had anything to do with the literal stretching of the vagina for me, and I’m assuming, many more.

You'll never forget her, but you can feel that feeling again bro.

It's a numbers game, but good news is that you have tec on your side.

BIG thing to keep in mind that I had to learn is "that" feeling you miss, it was built on years not days. You won't feel "that" for someone with out putting in the time and both investing in eachother. I wish I had understood the sooner.

People can be self aware about certain aspects and blind to others, no one has reached nirvana here on Cred Forums.

I've had intercourse with 33 people and played with probably another 20. I am still capable of love and have not used up any finite resource of my soul or person.

Maximum cope. Your vaginas will slowly turn into a wizard's sleeve the more cock you ride you fucking whores.

I’m guessing you never had an intimate sexual experience with a partner and instead just had a bunch of hookup sex with pseudo-strangers. Without the baseline to compare it to I can see how you wouldn’t realize how hollow and meaningless sex without intimacy is. It’s just physical pleasure, which can only go so far.

Are you that pretty elvish femboy? Can you blame guys wanting to fuck such a pretty boi in the middle of nowhere where you can moan as loud as you want?

I definitely couldn't see myself 'joining" something like that, it would have to happen organically I think. Every relationship seems to touch on those subjects though, I am no stranger to them v__v
Oh no not another tall horseman! they're so huge! how do you even get a horse to be that tall??
I'm sorry I didn't learn as fast as you oh mighty one
No bro love is a finite resource bro you can literally count how many love you have left
Yes that's me and you can see the predicament I constantly find myself in

"how could you be X when you look like that"

I can and will blame them for objectifying me, but I understand why it happens. I should be able to dress up like an elf and still get treated with respect I don't think they have to be separate

and anyway I only post semi lewd stuff online. irl I'm in stealth mode, youd never guess what I get up to lol. it's easier to pose for my own camera than it is to go on a simple coffee date

I find myself painfully focused on wanting to be appreciated for anything other than my material qualities, but in appreciating my own material qualities I find it encourages others to do the same

where the heck is the balance

Agreed, however you have undeniably diluted the experience.

Was married for 10 years actually and have a fiance currently.

No need to project your personal opinions and assumptions as moral law, that's not good communication.

eh, some people can enjoy the same thing till the day they die and never get sick of it, so I think that's in the eye of the beholder. I definitely still enjoy sex a lot but it takes a really special person to make me feel safe enough to come out of my man made shell

is your fiance a femboy too?

Definitely just an opinion, unless you we me with my past experience you could really know what I feel when I'm intimate.

With my fiance it was really like the first time again (nervous, cute, and hilarious)... it's still special when it's with someone special.

He is. I'm not. Works out great honestly