Did nothing wrong

Did nothing wrong

Attached: 90.jpg (840x472, 30K)

>implying "getting caught" isn't something wrong.

Turns out he did, and he'll die in jail, the cunt

Has there actually been any audio/video evidence or was this just that me too shit?

>just that me too shit
>He was found guilty of criminal sex act for assaulting production assistant Mimi Haleyi at his apartment in 2006 and third-degree rape of a woman in 2013. The jury found him not guilty on the most serious charge, predatory sexual assault, that could have resulted in a life sentence.
With time served and probation, idk how much time the judge can add. Out & working in Hollywood before Trumps second term ends

LA charges are same #metoo bs?

Attached: 1489626065638.jpg (640x359, 19K)

I know I'll go on Cred Forums and say the most obvious bad thing I can think of! Nobody will expect this!

cry moar at the guilty verdict

So some little tramp can fuck you then change her mind later on and you end up in the dock, sweet

>third-degree rape
"The sentence for being convicted for rape in the third degree is up to 4 years in prison. The judge will look at any aggravating or mitigating circumstances when decided on our sentence. Even though third degree rape is a felony, it is possible for your sentence to be less than a year in jail."

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Well, there's that JLaw facial pic. :)

no, no there isn't

pics or it never happened, you know the drill

They said he literally doesn't have a penis. If you don't have a penis you can't rape.

He gave undeserving whores jobs4blowjobs

"Weinstein was acquitted of three further charges"

dear liberals, acquitted means the charges are dropped. therefore donald trump is not ''impeached''.

His lawyers defense

Attached: 1547847147015.jpg (960x1280, 471K)

He did what every man in power did back then. I'm not condoning his actions (he's a pig) but it was a different era and what he and others may have thought was seduction today would be considered rape and assault.

woymenz are oppressed, woymenz are exploited, but first let me take a selfie!

Attached: 7320de297c2a05563af18fc8b2d2ff97.png (600x600, 158K)

Looks the USPS is at it again. oh snap no takeback.

That wasn't even her