I tried to connect my mother's email to my accounts but i failed the password too many times

I tried to connect my mother's email to my accounts but i failed the password too many times
Will she get a notification e-mail that someone tried to log in to her account ?

I know this isn't the microsoft help desk and i'm pretty sure the anwser is yes she'll get an e-mail

Attached: 1551390485758.jpg (1440x900, 48K)

She will, but you can prevent it by getting a strong magnet and putting it next to your computer's hard drive

Why are you meddling in your mom's email in the first place? Fucksake, give her some privacy.

Because she get's e-mails from my therapist and social workers

then contact your therapist and your social worker and ask to be part of that correspondance.
If they say "no" then maybe there's a reason for that.
Take it up with her or them rather than being a sneaky shit. Grow up a bit.

>Inb4 underage b&

unless they post an IP of where the attempt was made from and your mom is savvy enough to know anything aboiut ip[ addresses they you are probably safe, if she asks for your opinion, blame it on ahzbeki hackers...

... or perhaps he should just be honest and tell her he's curious about the correspondance and that he feels left out.
Like a fucking mature human being.

if only more people were as mature as you.

Nice trips.

This is why you need both of those things

Normally they are, thankfully that's the default setting.
And thankfully you're one of them, what with not being snarky at all.

Hopefully user isn't the next mass-shooter, guys be nicer holy fuck and also I know everything is confusing and you feel on the outside but bub I'm telling you that the outside is the best place to be. You get to be yourself, not what everyone else is being. You're not alone, you just haven't run into your crowd yet. They are out there.

Personally I managed to keep my shit out of my parents business when I was a kid, now I'm an old fag, and these kids need to either fess up or learn to be sneakier ;)

/bow

What are you seeing a therapist and social workers for?

OP's a fucking asbo, innit?

Because i suffer from psychosis, shizoid, shizotypal (paranoia mainly) spectrum disorder
Social worker assists in getting a job/forces you into getting a job, doctor (psychiatrist) checks up on me stuff like that

trips trips dubs

This is hard on you, understandable.
It is also hard on your mother, understand that - if she's corresponding with a therapist (or your therapist) it's probably because she needs it.
Just because you're a nutcase, doesn't mean you also have to be selfish and egotistical.

suicidal trap server
all welcome /q3XQyZc/
referral code (post this): 8960

Attached: 416 - vVUxi1D.jpg (729x1032, 475K)

Sorry to hear that. But try to care less about what others think of you.
I guess you couldn't be open with them as anything would just pass on as tard talk. But try. Try sitting down with your mom and asking her about it or your therapist. Better yet, if they're both together in a room, ask them both. Ask very nicely and say that you'd just feel more involved with the process