What is Cred Forums's thoughts and opinions on males becoming nullos?

What is Cred Forums's thoughts and opinions on males becoming nullos?

Attached: 8aceb05e7027022bacecacfe68370c1e.jpg (571x360, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=How to commit suicide&go=Go&ns0=1
efukt.com/22429_My_Life_Without_A_Cock.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seeing a nullo spurting out prostate fluid is a beautiful thing to see.

Mental illness. You should do it!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=How to commit suicide&go=Go&ns0=1

Wtf is a nullo

eunuch = no balls
nullo = no cock or balls

Do they do this via surgery? Or are they born this way? Sounds kind of sad

Penectomy = penis removal. Castration = testicle removal. There are some people that do it themselves. Shove a tube up your urethra and place bands at the base of your dick. Wait until it starts dying off and carefully slice it off. Balls are just banded and sliced off. There was a page on efukt but I can't find it. Some guy made a video chopping everything off.

can people still cum/orgasm like that?

why tho

Yes. Cum is almost entirely prostate fluid. So unless he had his prostate removed, he could stimulate the hole and spurt out fluid. Look for a video of it..interesting.

I somewhat understany why someone would castrate themself but why would anyone chop their dick off?

>Look for a video of it

what keywords for Google search ???

Search for nullo on the hub sites.
I have no idea. I'd love to become a eunuch but I like peeing standing up.

Here's one video

Attached: 1578961162126.webm (576x324, 404K)

efukt.com/22429_My_Life_Without_A_Cock.html

I would go nullo cause I have always wanted a flat crotch area for wearing tights, leggings, panties, lingerie, swimsuit/bikini, etc....

But why?

I'm getting annoyed. I know for a fact it was on efukt just a few weeks ago. They had a whole article about Troy, a nullo power bottom.
Fuck thank you I couldn't find it.

Peeing would be annoying even if you were sitting down.

>There are some people that do it themselves.
>some demented guy
>some people

it's a freak show.

This is just another piece of evidence that LGBT community is just a bunch of mentally ill degenerates and giving they any voice or traction is naive, misguided, idiotic, inhumane, irresponsible and dangerous.
People who cut their genitals off (genitals are the reason why you are around, to reproduce) act against basic principles of life and biology, remove the reason for their existence as a mammal which proves that their decision-making capacity is corrupted to the level of self nihilism, there by they should not be allowed to make any decisions let alone allowed freedoms or promoted. Liberals lost their find standing behind a bunch of mentally ill lost souls and asking their opinion. WTF

I think it's wierd as fuck. That said if someone whants to cut their dick off then let them do it. More power to them. It sounds like a horribly bad idea they will regret. Whatever they want to do that doesn't hurt other people they should be able to do. I like to inject heroin recreationally once or twice a week. Maby if they tried heroin their dick might be saved. Heroin saved me from suicide and absolutely destroyed my depression.

Not if you leave the plastic tube in the urethra for several days allowing the cut skin time to completely heal....then remove the tube and you've got a piss hole which can also be masturbated to orgasm/prostate fluid ejaculate

It’s a pretty weird fetish if you ask me

I wonder how they pee...

Dude wtf... Just tuck it. You do t ahev to chop it all off. God damn.

How You know?

The internet I would guess.

Trent Gates

Attached: 34764a7afb8426fe5442d1c9e9ae2adc.jpg (571x762, 86K)

Whatever floats your boat, I guess?
Adult people making adult choices that won't hurt anyone else, so I see no reason to object to this.

As long as they don't expect some kind of "corrective surgery" (paid for by the public) later, when they realise it's great to have a dick.

Btw, I'd try to get some medfag to do the cutting (or proper surgery, somehow?) and actually remove the part of the penis that is under the skin, thus making the scar a lot nicer.

If these fucking degenerates want to cut off their manhood so be it. Personally, I think being born with a cock and having the ability to fuck is a gift.

You're sick and you need help

I'd rather they just commit suicide.

Dude it's not whatever floats your boat because those psychopath have political banner of LGBT and March for gender neutral schools pushing their mental illness as a variant of norm! This should be opposed and those people should be treated just like any psychiatric patient with no voting rights etc.

Basically to become a BBC sissy.

It's just understandable. There's no sense in having a white cock anymore.

This guy loves getting fucked in the ass more than fucking girls...or other guys in the ass...I guess

r u a fascist?

I would do it if it safe
I dont have sex so I dont need my penis really
whats the point?

Why would you want to lose your dick? Males are obviously God's chosen gender to bless others with our seed

Facts! All white boys should do the same

It's called common sense, biology, science. If you thinks those constitute being a fascist then you should definitely check yourself in. Antifa made you Believe that anyone who questions your degenerate motives, abnormal urges and your insistence on becoming an evolutionary dead end is a fascist. Wake up you crazy motherfucker!!! Save yourself and stop poisoning minds of young people with this selfish, self-absorbed, pathologic ideas. If you insist on non-binary gender heresy and want it to become a norm and want to raise children than way then you're no better than a pedophile.

pluralist.com/trent-gates-nullo-removed-penis-and-testicles/

>Surprisingly, Gates claimed his sex life has improved since slicing off his testicles in 2016 and his penis, which he kept in a freezer until his mother threw it out, in 2017.

> his penis, which he kept in a freezer until his mother threw it out, in 2017.

> mother threw it out

> mother

However hard parenting gets, you'll never need to throw out your own sons amputated frozen cock.

Attached: 20200116_215607-min.jpg (2938x1866, 545K)

it's epic levels of retardation.

Would you like kids being "educated" or more over brainwashed to slice their dicks off and think this shit is normal and good for them?
>bu bu but that would never happen
Ou yeah just like it was said about UK knife ban or trans faggot taking guy in court cause he would not fuck that thing?! Or how about LGBT weirdos pushing them to be part of that word salad, before they can even count properly?!

And here i though i was far leftie when i found prosecution of gays distasteful and wanted religion out of the politics. Then these sick fucks moved to goal post on another side of the fucking planet and made me god damn right winger with out me chancing my position at all!!

I dont mind them slicing their dicks off, least they are willingly removing them selfs from gene pool, but that is mental illness and should be treated as such, same as being trans and such interest to hack your body into peaces, or mockery of opposite sex!

Let this continue and in few years there is cases of little kids being pushed into this degeneracy, just like it happened before!
Off into loonie bin you go!

The guy is a sociopath and should be burned or a stake not given air on media.

Fuck, why does this turn me on

>ITT: btards worrying about the children and sex they'll never have, but praise rekt and child pedo threads.

Checks out.

Attached: natalie-portman_00310847.jpg (1280x800, 414K)

Just Google "bmezine nullification"

I didn't know this was a thing, I knew castration and chopping your dick were a thing but I didn't know there was a systematic and calculated approach like this. Gore and rekt threads give me a sensible chuckle, this thread is making me nauseated.

Attached: 1577630451789.png (1090x984, 1.08M)

Spot on. Fucking pendulum was pushed so damn hard by lefties that anything is normal now. Degenerates.

That's what you get for protecting gays, now every degenerate wants to have their own sick agenda vindicated. I am in exactly the same position as you.

Reformed liberal. Because grabbing pussy bothers me less than brainwashing kids with social pathology.

Attached: 5AB4F93F-E22D-42F5-A2B3-2908FC6E920A.jpg (500x375, 171K)

Nice attempt to derail this faggot. Wait for the pot to wear off before next post.

Honestly speaking? I approve of this as an alternative to gender surgery, which makes people kts. We need to weigh these two options against eachother if you ask me, this could be the key to nullifying the tranny cult.

Attached: 146998197162.jpg (231x218, 14K)

The problem is that gender surgery doesn't change anxiety, depression and suicide rates among LGBT.. because guess what??? It's a fucking mental illness and rearrangement surgery will change that.

nuller chad vs tranny virgin

Why is it wrong? I dont have sex in 9 years so why I need a penis? It will be more comfortable and I wont hurt anyone
Tell me anons?

You don't use your cock anyway, the fuck is the point of keeping it?

You sound like me, a centrist. Anything else is either delusions, or insanity.

Life has become boring in the occidental world (mainly), human are going decadent, mental illness is spreading. That sound like the end.

Second that

While i rarely put judgment on any specific area of topic this shit goes beyond even my very liberal views. Violence in rekt just shows what humans are capable and shatter censorship and everything is wonderful painted picture, so those are actually beneficial.
On pedo topic everything should be debatable and long as people understand what is going on and what they are consenting to, i really dont give fuck, also again there really is no out right pedo treads, loli is debatable what ever that counts, specially when its drawn. Chopping your dick off is "bit" more permanent and has real life consequences that are lasting.

Hell i didnt really give fuck about gay topic being pushed and trans topic i was on edge leaning towards mental illness, but line was drawn when they started to push this in schools to kids even though it never supposed to happen.

Dont get me wrong, i have few gay friends and i'm happy for them that some of the limitations have been removed, but the this move has enabled loonies coming from the woods and ramming into left pole and keeps moving it.

First mistake was to allow shaming tactics like using buzzwords to paint anyone opposing as bad people, but thankfully that has passed and terms lost their unquestionable power once held. Now every sane leftie needs to start calling these loonies out for their bullshit and it has been happening for few years already. People are no longer afraid to be called buzzwords and we are starting to get back to reasonable debate era. Sadly far left ideology has turned into religion and chancing minds with logical arguments is challenging at best of times when opponent has cult mentality and values ideology more than logic and reason.

Drugs are for losers.
>ifeelsorryforyourmother.jpg

Attached: ifeelsorryforyourmother.jpg (500x437, 172K)

If you're really that stupid, maybe it's the best to everyone if you cut off that shit. Fucking degenerate.

What kind of Jewish tricks are being used to brainwash white men into doing this?

Attached: C9EmZ (twitter).jpg (640x426, 76K)

>Drugs

Okay

Attached: chandandlerbong.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>sane leftie

Top fucking kek

post a vid

I want to die

Why would it be more comfortable?

Attached: comfy1.jpg (1920x1200, 305K)

So it's just an selective subjective outrage.
Carry on, my wayward son.

My subjective opinion is that this is just the mentally ill vs the mentally ill.

I second thissssss

>thoughts and opinions on males becoming nullos?
Ask your mom
That cock worshiping whore
Same goes for both your grandmother's
Imagine the horror when you say you would like to do that

Many couples that explore cuckolding still have decent sex together. I don't think as many go so hardcore and deny sex to the male spouse. A few do, but many "real" posts that we readare pure fantasy. Having a sexual relationship, even if the spouse isn't her best at intercourse, still keeps some extra bonding between the spouses. I think it's wise. A spouse that doesn't have enough penis length or can't last long enough should have sex much like a lesbian top. There's so much that they can still do. I say this as someone who fingers and uses dildos a lot on a girlfriends.

The bull usually isn't a good match for the woman outside of sex. This is at least the perception of the male spouse. To me this is partly why the interracial cuckolding is so popular. There's certainly a lot of reasons why interracial casual sex is a thrill for some people, and some people are good matches across the board regardless of race, but a lot of interracial cuckolding goes on with couples that have kids, live in the same town with older extended family, etc.... It's probably subconscious for many, but the male spouses worry less about their wife who has kids and a home with them leaving for a male of a different race. The extended family's perceptions is slightly extra insurance.

Attached: comfy2.jpg (960x956, 111K)

How the hell did this thread go from people cutting their junk off to cuckolding?

Attached: 1568227992987.png (720x766, 529K)

Intellectuals showed up. Most people with the cuckold kink are well educated.

>Most people with the cuckold kink are well educated.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

K

You would have a point if you had not ignored my point about
>real life consequences that are lasting.
and how rekt shows the uncensored side of humanity witch is beneficial.
As i mentioned if there is permanent damage to any parties specially ones that are not directly that person, i'm against it in various degrees.

Also topics are sometimes very complex like pedo topic simply vary from country to country and individual to another and all that needs to be debated and cause we havent come into conclusion on that i really cant say affirmative answer to that.
Simple example of this is how age of consent chance from 12 to 21y old depending country and far as i understand Romeo and Juliet style laws are pretty rare cases outside of USA?
So if consent age is 18, 19y old dating 17y old is pedo by those standards witch i dont think is the case. 19 old dating 50y old is perfectly legal, but 50y old dating 17 is a crime. Back in my youth most "kids" already knew the topic and bunch of us were sexually active at age 13, some were not so i think these cases should be checked by individual cases. I understand its easier to control things that way, but its not optimal solution, hence it should be debated.

Other hand these dick choppers are causing damage to their own bodies and normalizing that seem to cause this to be paraded as stunning and brave, when i have always though self harm is sign of mental illness in medicine..

I believe that makes it objective view and non selective, am i wrong?

The same goes for age differences. I was a 20 somethin bedding attractive 40 year old wives in threesomes. Once I learned about cuckolding, I could look back a see a few of the couples were somewhat of a cuckold couple, but without direct verbal humiliation. Sure, I as a young handsome hardbody for her, but beneath the surface the husband never worried she'd actually want to live with a broke college boy, and also her conservative extended family was insurance that she wouldn't leave her current big household situation.

If people are doing the obviously casual sex type of cuckolding, they need to consider if they are okay with some form of polyamory. A few people can compartmentalize casual sex enough to keep emotions down, or are so romantically satisfied at home, or are actually avoidant types regarding romance that they can keep it casual easily. This isn't the case with a good portion that try cuckolding though. So, so swinging or poly needs to be chosen as somewhat of a path to ride on. A lot of women having really good sex with a guy that doesn't have other big turn offs, will likely bond with the studly guy. This isn't horrible, but limits need to be talked about if thete are any limits. There's ways of setting limits on sleeping over or frequency of hookups that can reduce romantic attachment. Having more than one bull on the same month may help too.

Gay

Fewer cocks in the world is a good thing. There should be only pussy.

No we need more cocks on cute girls

but I thought gays like penises?

I don't know what the fuck you were on about but the pedo thing.
>pedo is complex
It's acutally simple. This is caused by pedos. lgbt is caused by pedos. Incels and bbc is caused by pedos. School shootings are caused by pedos. Once they normalize the pedos we have to break the law to kill them. Clockwork.

Themselves (illnsss)
Women (stupid birds a lot of em)
Retards that push this as the new norm

So you rub the nub and cum?

>you'll never need to throw out your own sons amputated frozen cock.
saved holy fucking meme fuel

Seek help

Pretty sure the guys that do this are only interested in prostate stimulation.

Totally fucking agree

What is this, some tranny shit?

Pretty sure he's just just speaking the gods honesty truth

ABSOLUTE DEGENERATE FAGGOTRY.

looks like..

Attached: cant unsee.png (640x266, 308K)

>gender surgery
Gender has fundamentally nothing to do with genitals. Retarded ameritards.

No, you are genitarded.

You don't use your brain either apparently... Why not just take an ice-cream scooper and scoop that useless mush out of your skull?

That should kts. They are a waste of air and space.

Don't care. The owner of the body dictates what may be done with the body. That's all there is to say about it.

Attached: ok retard .jpg (350x344, 22K)

Except you don't own your body, you occupy it.

Who else would own it, but me?

So my points fly over your head..-.- No its complex topic that requires debate. Otherwise you are trowing 19y olds in jail for dating 17y olds as over simplification example.
>Once they normalize the pedos we have to break the law to kill them
And you know whos guilty and whos not by? Statement of victim? Always believe women? How about we dont go with MeToo bullshit method of always believe anyone who claims to be a victim, we have seen where that leads. and do not want to end up same situation as now but from different group.
Let the courts handle that and in the mean time these topics can be debated.

>This is caused by pedos
I dont see obvious correlation, so citation needed.

Anyway i need to hit the sack, but i believe i have proven my point on your main argument of double standard.