Anybody have any experience getting into girls snaps?

Anybody have any experience getting into girls snaps?
Have some passwords to try out tonight, waiting for everybody to fall asleep though. Any tips? General snap whores thread?

Attached: 220px-Logo-Snapchat.png (220x219, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/CNbuDph
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any interest?

Attached: 1581636181541.jpg (960x1280, 639K)

I have some majorrr wins from a girl i know from hs sitting in my snap. whats the best way to record or save without her knowing? cause i can get more

Kik? I can help

whats urs

Just look up private screenshot on your app store and use that

how do i know thats gonna work? i got like one shot at this kinda

moaaar

On android I use Az Screen Recorder, saved so many nudes that way. They never know you're recording then screenshot the video later

I'm on iphone, and she sent 3 pics not vids. any advice?

Turn on airplane mode, take screenshot or screen recorder, go into app info, clear data and cache, turn airplane mode off. It's gonna log you out of snapchat but it takes like 30 seconds total.

Have a friend send you a snap, record it and see if it tells him you screenshotted

You can see if Az is on app store I'm not sure to be totally honest

Attached: 1549946912509.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

This is the one that I use. It work every time and doesnt sent the notification

Attached: Screenshot_20200224-170123_Google Play Store.jpg (1073x1434, 404K)

I've had some luck with snapchat. Hmu on kik or snap pdf180

So the pics will load on airplane mode? also i heard this method got fixed

Yeah pics load before you open them. Even videos to a degree, but from experience only about 30 seconds at a time. Just have to open the app but not the picture.

Simply SSing in airplane mode was fixed, thats why you gotta dump the data and cache before turning it back off. With this method once you're done and log back in snapchat wont even register that you opened the snap in the first place.

Screenshot from the tab change mode, then crop it

great thanks! I see clear cache in the app settings, but wheres clear data?

If i mirror my phone on my comp and use a screen recorder will she get an alert?

Suspicious login is killing me. I have 3 Snapchat I know have wins, have the login info.... Can't get in. It's gotten way harder the last couple of months.

can someone help me lol this is time sensitive im tryna share oc

In your settings not the app go to settings and hit clear data

I'm on iphone man

Just do the screen recorder man, it's so much easier than trying to worry about clearing caches and data and shit. Literally just download a screen recorder app and try it out

What do you mean my guy??

how am i supposed to know which app wont notify them?

Download an app, have a friend send you a snap, record it, have him tell you if it screenshots or not. Easy stuff man

Attached: Bridget_Sayland_leakedslutsclub21.jpg (733x1182, 265K)

Any time I try to login with their info in the app, it tells me the login is suspicious and wants to verify through email I don't have access to.

all will be yours when you complete the ritual

You try the password on the emails??
Kik me I think I might be able to help out three4five

Attached: 960x1280_7e9d059ef5b64c64de8e1c2bd45431926875835dbbe66307f55.jpg (960x1280, 245K)

Allieqg4l hard to get wins but possible

Attached: 86DC777C-D41C-4797-97F3-01F4097441D5.png (750x1334, 1.3M)

anyone know if there’s a way to get into my eyes only without knowing the passcode?

I've hacked into girls snaps and the my eye's only is a no go unless you know the password - usually a birthday or number they always use, somtimes basic shit like 0000 or 1111

If you're on iphone, use a fucking screen recorder app like AZ, if you're gonna bitch about being worried you're gonna get caught, test it with a friend's snap. assuming you have no friends, try it with another account - just fuckin make one, log out, send a snap, log back in, record, see if anything is shown from your end - if not, you're good, just confirm on the other side

If you're not gonna share now, then fuck off - this thread should be over

there aren't any screen recorders that dont notify the person on iphone, i just went through like 6 on my iphone

Did you use AZ?

it's not on the app store. I'm dying to open these fucking snaps man

Gimme your snap login and I'll record them and send them to you lololol

this or gtfo op stop being a nigger

just give it to an user who doesn't give a fuck and let them log in. either that or find a screen recorder or STFU

Literally so much better shit to do than fuck up your life. Just here for the nudes. We're doing gods work here

"gods work"?

>nigga what

either stop bitching and take a photo with another phone, use a screen recorder, or just screenshot

I think my best option is to

airplane mode, screenshot, delete app

can anyone confirm?

OP just use another person's phone to take photos

post something already fuck

this has worked for me, dying to see some nudes

Kik bdhdjssbjssihdjsksks if you want a snap hacked for free.

imgur.com/CNbuDph

hilarious if you think any newfag is THAT retarded