Looking for someone more experienced with these little special oil cartridges

Looking for someone more experienced with these little special oil cartridges.
Oil keeps building up in mouthpiece and takes forever to get going. Then it’s on my lips and teeth. What am I doing wrong? What should the wattage be?

Attached: 62839D05-A4F9-45E9-95C1-F87CE9423C76.jpg (4032x3024, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/e-cigarettes/severe-lung-disease.html
usatoday.com/story/news/health/2019/09/05/vaping-death-oregon-man-dies-thc-vape-dispensary/2218501001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

El bumperino

You’re either buying shit pens or wattage is too low

Cartridges are verified fine by others. I’m afraid of going too high with mod in pic though. How high wattage is normal?

Why do people call those oil cartridges? oil does some kind of weird shit turning into a polymer inside the alevolar sacs of your lungs. No way people would be doing this for long.

It’s over 90% thc tho

5w

that liquid looks really lightly colored man, not a good sign. How fast/slow does the liquid move in the cart when you turn it upside down/back up? It should move very slowly. If it moves pretty quick, id trash that cart.

I vape mine at 7.4w. The oil got sucked into your air flow tube. This is because you were sucking more than the coils were vaporizing. This could happen for a lot of reasons... Sucking too hard, fried coil from overwattage... etc. If the airway is full of wax, your cart experience will be shit but you can probably still get stoned with it. You could try to transfer the wax to a new cart, or just try and make it work, or just buy a new one.

that looks like one of those fake shit vapes you get off the streets. Enjoy assisted breathing for the rest of your life, retard.

exactly, it's not crack, heroin, speed, mdma or whatever else kids fuck themselves up on. You should not inhale oil fumes because you get popcorn lung and then the only way to remain alive would be to get a lung transplant. That's why vaporisers are supposed to use vegetable glycerin as the liquid base. It feels like oil though to the touch so maybe you're all just being retarded.

Slow like tree sap

Popcorn lung has been proven to be a myth in this context.

I get them empty. Then some dude fills them from a larger container. Not shitty. Just clogging up on me.

Sounds sensible. Thank you.

The only reason that such a research project could gain funding would be specifically to enable cost saving measures in the production of products like jewwl cartridge vaporizers. The conclusion is foregone, not scientific.

do it closer to 5-10 watts. you have to look at the ohms the coil is putting out on the cart.... also mods aren't good for carts get one of those easy 3 setting devices...
Also sometimes getting clogged carts is a thing and could be just what you are getting through your connect

This.

It heats the oil to vaporize it, then it condenses on the mouth peice. Hotter vapor condenses less, but too hot and you burn it up. The smidge I have I used to gob up on a q-tip and touch to a hot dabs rig.

what are you even saying you fucking faggot?!

The main discrediting thing is an absence of any patients with popcorn lung. This was more of a media hype buzzword type of thing.

I wish ai had a fab rig or knew how to use one. I just recently started oil. Very super convenient.

Give it a few years.

*dab

Try 17-20 w should do the trick

Yocan uni. Best battery for carts.

I would hit between 8-15w depending on the cart

That's way too hot for those carts, look at the ohms he's reading on that coil

#1 way to get garbage THC concentrate there, buddy. I don't care how well you know the dude, never buy concentrate like that. Even buying dispensary cartridges second-hand (not counterfeit, just purchased and flipped) is worth the extra couple bucks versus the risk of purchasing basement oil.

Stop vaping oil. You are putting literal oil in your lungs.

Prove there are zero patients, you're arguing with logical fallacies dumbass

Dead ass this guy to totally right
You’re just finna die bro

Just ordered one. Thanks

I agree. If it were .15 like my regular vape, I could see 17-20. Too scared to run it that high.

Entire local restaurant community would have said something if it was shitty. Especially because there are other options.

You're getting fucked with, retard

Attached: 1582167235873.jpg (780x543, 99K)

try to keep your volts at 3.7. best results.

adjust to your ohms. each one varies a little

Are you really that dumb? Remember about 6 months ago, when everyone was shitting their pants over the “mystery” lung disease that vapers were getting and it turned out to be a huge batch of thc oil mixed with vitamin E acetate? It was national news. If there was ONE confirmed case of popcorn king due to vaping, the media would be all over it.

Use your fucking head.

Popcorn lung*

Seems to me like the entire local community might not know any better yet since they don't have access to the legitimate stuff from the way it seems.

Other anons that mentioned the levels you're running your device at are also correct, but that's secondary to a potentially larger issue.

With quality cartridges, you don't experience that kind of leaking, even at higher temps. The worst you'd expect to encounter is MAYBE a little hot oil on your mouth, or a "pop" as you draw on it during the initial heating.

Coloradofag and frequent vape user here.

Buy a cylindrical battery specifically designed for those carts, if you just slap a carttridge onto a vape mod, you're gonna fuck up the air flow, oil output, coil. etc.

Those carts are made to run on a specific wattage and fiddling with it like that can easily burn the coil and cause it to leak. If you can't find a proper battery, you can try messing with the wattage. Start at 0.1 or whatever your lowest setting is and work up from there. You should find a sweet spot eventually.

I hope that helps, user.

P.S. don't rip on it like a normal vape. Small puffs like a tobacco pipe works better with smaller atomizers.

Attached: beardeddragon.jpg (640x623, 38K)

So, which wattage range are you supporting for the other specs in my photo? 5, 7.4, 5-10, have all been thrown around.

10-4. Thanks very much. That makes sense.

>Yocan uni
Just ordered one of these

6-7 watts for optimal hit

No prob, user. If you can get ahold of one, PAX are absolutely great in my opinion. You slot the cartridge magnetically into the battery, Bluetooth temp controlled, discreet, it's wonderful for me.

What state are you in?

See what type of cartridge it is and the voltage could just be a shitty cart or someone hit it prior and let it sit for a minute

these things kill your lungs btw google it retards

"THC use has been associated with a wide range of health effects, particularly with prolonged frequent use. The best way to avoid potentially harmful effects is to not use THC-containing e-cigarette, or vaping, products."

cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/e-cigarettes/severe-lung-disease.html

>Google it

Lol, speak more from the tome of wisdom, faggot.

Attached: Australian_phone.jpg (700x680, 69K)

nigga u dumb

Ok so first off most carts can handle 1-8w that being said a standard mod generally puts out to many watts to quickly that's why they make mods just for carts they cost like 7-20$ ... Now all that being said 80% of carts on the market even those sold in legal states are counterfeit/fake so its best to either buy bud or real concentrates

>Google has never lied and everything I've seen is the truth.

i used to buy those carts all the time and then actually did research but hey kill yourself with that dumb shit i dont give a fuck im just trying to help

>Retard

Attached: 1579664957266.jpg (646x669, 313K)

You have not completed the ritual

Try not buying them illegally. Dipshit. I hope you do die of some rare illness only found in complete fucking mongs that don't think about inhaling illegally-made vapor. Buy from a dispensary.

Jesus, you're such a fucking loser. Preach.

usatoday.com/story/news/health/2019/09/05/vaping-death-oregon-man-dies-thc-vape-dispensary/2218501001/

fuck off retard

>Not clicking that because I'm not a media drone.

Go live your life and take some risks, faggot.

>/story/news

You're a retard and you missed the part where I said I did vape them before I did research and found out the thc vape carts are killing people

Just accept the fact that you're destroying your lungs because some college drop out chemist decided to use vitamin E acetate as a solvent in your thc oil pen

MO

I understand your ability to fall for misinformation.
This highlights the exact reason I am posting here for this specific reason.

But Master, I don’t understand.

alright uh youre gay

15.0W is too high, most likely splattering. causing the blockage. bring it down to 7ish. you will need to take a longer draw but you won't be wasting product. more effective hit yadda yadda

Cool. Thank you.

Well first of all, you should be using 0W20 not 5W30

You did me a hurp in my durp

could be a bunch of things. coil sucks. pulling to hard. wattage low . probably just you being a faggot tho.

Retard can't smoke weed.lolz buy a bong faggot

hold the button for 2 seconds max before even inhaling because your pulling cold oil through the tube. I press the button and it melts back down into the cart most the times.

5.8w is the best

Use between 5 and 8 watts- get it nice and hot and draw slow

Crank that fuxker up to 40w. Do a couple pulls without hitng the button, this helps draw in the wax. Then rip it like it normal

I can’t tell you all how much this has helped. Thank you! Even the fagets lol. Sometimes b is like library of bongress

I get it now. Cool