What's the most nutritionally complete canned food?

What's the most nutritionally complete canned food?

Attached: 1563046188507.jpg (1920x2560, 1001K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Q71peRkx1g]
imgur.com/nKeYkGJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boxes of radios.

Lol!

If some body got shot through the eye, through the optic nerve, through the pituitary gland, through the cerebellum, and out the back of the head, I think someone would die very roughly.

Go Fuck Yourself. [youtu.be/-Q71peRkx1g]

Good question needs a bump

What is a good question?

probably veg beef soup or something like that. but go for the low sodium

Attached: spam.jpg (2642x1778, 473K)

Deenz

Brains or placenta, whicherver.

Lol!

If some body got shot through the eye, through the optic nerve, through the pituitary gland, through the cerebellum, and out the back of the head, I think someone would die very roughly.

Go Fuck Yourself. [youtu.be/-Q71peRkx1g]

Tuna but only that shit in water

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 46K)

sauce ?

It depends on what your aim is and how long you are looking to live off canned food for.

Big difference in what you should stock up on and eat depending on your circumstances.

spam

Attached: 61mfh4vH+IL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

I usually just eat dog food when money’s tight, to be honest. Those big cans are cheap and the meat is decent enough. Black pepper and a bit of garlic powder goes a long way with it.

semen

oats you faggot

Are you retarded? You can just buy rice, potatoes, beans and make some sauce with flour and spices. That's much cheaper than dog food and you're not becoming a subhuman. Damn wtf, what did your parents did wrong? You can get 1kg of potatoes for under 1€. And enough rice for a month for under 10€.

Chili with beans or Progreso soups
You got fiber and protein
in there. Make sure to grab
the enriched or the wolf brand
can’t go on it forever tho need
Vitamin C

Attached: 814A7E98-C25A-4DCD-9503-B6CA52E5F94F.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Fancy feast

Literally anything is cheaper. Onions, carrots, you just have to buy loads of vegetables with carbs like rice, potato or pasta and make an sauce with some flour, water and spice. You can survive on this if you buy cheap for under 50€ a month probably. Goddamn you're so fucking stupid. Your parents sucked at teaching you how to cook or survive. My son the dogfood cook.

how about MREs

Most nutritional. It's eating everyday sth else. You can't get anything in one food. But the closest is probably lots of vegetables mixed with some animal proteins. You need b6/b12 which is mainly in animals. Copper, iron, selen, salt, kalium, calcium etc is in most vegetables too if you have a good mix.

while we're on the subject will i benefit from a cheap multivitamin if i lack some of those things you mentioned in my diet?

imgur.com/nKeYkGJ

Spam, tuna and veggies. Still, canned food isn't the best idea for longterm survival, it will literally wreck your body from the inside out.

If you can't produce then you are pretty much fucked.