I WANT AN ETHNIC NERDY GF I WANT AN ETHNIC NERDY GF I WANT AN ETHNIC NERDY GF I WANT AN ETHNIC NERDY GF I WANT AN...

I WANT AN ETHNIC NERDY GF I WANT AN ETHNIC NERDY GF I WANT AN ETHNIC NERDY GF I WANT AN ETHNIC NERDY GF I WANT AN ETHNIC NERDY GF I WANT AN ETHNIC NERDY GF I WANT AN ETHNIC NERDY GF

Attached: Screenshot_225.png (622x671, 429K)

>ethnic
no you do not

Race mixing is treason

>ethnic
>Can't even decide which ethnicity
This is why you die alone.

you probably don't want a gf you just want to fuk or have someone to keep your feet warm or whatever

It's really not even hard to do. My girlfriend is English and Indian and probably fuckin smarter than my dumb ass.

I just want a girlfriend who isn't mentally unstable. Real women are perpetually hysterical and femboys make for shitty life partners.

iktfb, hang in there user

>It's really not even hard to do.
Yeah, got myself a Persian gf now fiancee. Holy shit she's stacked.

If you're white it's easy

All brown girls secretly want a white bf

>All brown girls secretly want a white bf
Used to think this was bs. It's really not.

Whites are better.
kys.

i want a nerdy white bf :o

Timestamp? What are you?

Are they as obsessed with height as white women

kys tranny / larper piece of shit

fuck off, i’m not larping

black

Honestly I'm not sure, I'm fairly tall (5'11'') but she's never said anything about it.

Tits and timestamp you larper tranny

We talking really dark or light brown? timestamp.

>5’11”
>tall
Lost

>Anything less than 6'7'' is short

Attached: Lunimpressed.gif (498x280, 790K)

And look a faggot whos a larper

What's your disc tag??

Its ok OP all you need to do is find a girl like you it doesnt need to be about her race its about her personality and make sure your the best you could be king

I have one. She’s Chinese and pretty cute. But sometimes cultural differences can spark trouble and the differences in personality between what you are use to in normal western women compared to other cultured women, can lead to a learning curve.

Overall it’s fun tho.

Race traitor, please kys like in your OP pic.

Got myself a Japanese otaku gf. Though she's homegrown so no cultural differences.

lunaa#3949 :)

Have one. It's over rated
She watches Lord of the fucking rings all the time and Harry Potter movies, she was really into game of thrones. All of the above make me want to kms.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee muh white beauty
Shut up you faggot

>ETHNIC
You mean Latinx or other POC?
Because I hear they all love being referred to as those terms.

kys faggot you aint getting none for e-whining

Out of all asian ethnicies you HAD to choose the most subhuman one, didnt you

Look man I’m just trying to cope with my own manlet status, you’re taller than me

Added, please let me orbit you my black african goddess

U should.

what you desire can be attained when you complete the ritual

(((ethinic)))
cringe murican lingo for nigger

It's ok

2 POC are better than one, because 2 POC died

Based. If I’m ever in the market for a new GF, I am going Japanese or Korean 100%

I’m sorry but like any normal human in the real world, I don’t judge people from where they are from. She’s sweet, thoughtful and cute so I don’t care lmao.

no, under 6' is short for regular human beings
counting nips and shitskins in height statistics is cheating

Black foids are hot and based.

Wrong, I want a black weeb skinny nerdy gf to love.

Highly recommend my friend. She's a massive cuddlebug and a huge sweetheart. Very seriously considering marrying her.

Fine, holy shit. I still disapprove of the race mixing but as long as its white male plus ethnic woman its fine I guess

Ethnic nerdy girls are never not butter-faces. Your quest will always end as soon as it begins.

Attached: CBD79939-C85B-473E-804C-074CA6061FD3.png (400x400, 193K)

Seriously

Attached: ventishead.jpg (768x1024, 314K)

I won't though, however probably gonna leave her.

please give me a nice conservative black gf with a nice body who isnt overweight. amen