I love my bf but I feel like he only stays with me because he relies on me financially...

I love my bf but I feel like he only stays with me because he relies on me financially. He keeps saying he has anxiety problems and it makes it hard for him to sleep in my bed. I mean sleep not sex. Like if I ask hell fuck but I want him to spend the night in my bed. What am i supposed to do. He stays up all night and eventually sleeps on the couch. And if i can convince him to sleep in may bed hell stay there for a few hours and them move to the couch.

Attached: 57f35239-c7a9-4007-8695-2c0227a373a7.png (900x720, 417K)

continue to make more money and start leaving bitch collars and femdom toys around the house. make him a bitch

Attached: 1478272800551.jpg (340x340, 18K)

He's already a bitch but I try not to be overt. I want adorable cute wholesome couple shit and he just sleeps alone in the living room unless I force him to do otherwise

complete the ritual and his will will bend to your own

you got a snap or discord OP?

I have discord

did he have to do everything for himself as a kid? Trust me, this is relevant.

Dump his ass and get yourself a real man.

post it

I took him in as a kid. His parents were hands off he slept in their closet. I met him through friends when he was 17 and the first time we hung out he came to my house and never left. Hes epileptic so he doesn't drive. So he's been my dependant ever since which is fine I don't mind taking care of him I just want him to want to be close to me. I shouldnt have to ask him to sleep in bed with me

Cashew11

Maybe he feels bad that you’re the one who has to be the provider and he gets to feel emasculated by his insecurities that leads to an inability to support himself and his significant other therefore he just feels like he doesn’t deserve you but really can’t afford leaving you
I’m just talking outta my ass but aounds like you like him more than he does

what's the number?

I've told him I don't give a shit about that. I just want him I dont mind paying for shit or any of that. I just want to be close to him

This used to be me, staying up all night away from my gf's bed. It was because I was sexting other girls. That's probably what your bf is doing too.

This makes total sense then. He needs alone time to properly process things. And his mental activity shoots up at night causing him to just wanting to be alone.

He probably thinks your breath stinks.

Attached: 1582597229224.jpg (550x660, 62K)

I just want him to want to sleep with me

I brush twice a day

He probably does, but he simply needs to process things.

My own father has a similar thing where he gets attacks of thought which he needs to process. He either sleeps downstairs or just walks.

Try talking to him about what he thinks about in the evening.

Your breath can still smell bad even if you brush twice per day. My brothers breath always stinks and he brushes twice per day. Or maybe he doesn't like you enough. Also, post nudes.

His parents dont even sleep in the same bed. I don't want that fir him

are you a faggot?

There are no women on the internet this goes without saying

Look, I can tell you want the best for him and you deeply care about him. But ty talking to him about why, and if he gets upset. Press the issue. Maybe it will change.

I've tried he knows I hate when he sleeps alone. He just gives me the "I'll come to bed if I get tired" routine and then falls asleep in front of the tv

Have you tried sleeping with him ON the couch? It could make him more comfortable for a start.

How old are you

Nice.