Corona virus survival thread

Corona virus survival thread

Are you doing anything to prepare for the pandemic?
What?
Where do you live?

Attached: Corona.jpg (541x361, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTysV3EfSyM
youtu.be/9BYaywITXYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stocked up on canned stuff, got bottled water for months, some non-perishable packaged foods, a ton of various medicine and antibiotics. Batteries, entertainment, weapons...

Think I'm as practically well-prepared as a person should be for the time being. What about you OP?

me and my wife have a flashlight and lots of batteries so we can tell our kid ghost stories once the internet goes down

wow it's literally nothing

About 3 months of Soap, toilet paper, non-perishables and freezer stuff, bleach, etc.
1/8 oz good weed and a bottle of 22 yo Scotch.

Not worried about things like water and power. I don't expect town services to go down

And I do have a few firearms around if I underestimated the potential impact.

Am I missing anything?

>Corona VIRUS
>Antibiotics

Attached: cFRDcC1jVrLJqgFEkx46cs0eZEGd3SOD-ShqOMqQqWU.png (629x504, 36K)

>1/8 OZ
I remember 8th grade

>Corona virus survival thread
>Are you doing anything to prepare for the pandemic?
>What?

Yes

Stockpiling firewood and charcoal, for burning the bodies of the dead, to prevent them from spreading even more disease.

im in my twenties and healthy. so i will very likely survive a flu. dont panic unless you are an infant, already sick or so old thar you are dying soon anyway.

You do realize you can still get sick even after contracting the virus, yes?

I live in sonoma county about 50 miles from travis airforce. I'm fucked

>Am I missing anything?

You need a lot more alcohol. One bottle of scotch won't last long.

>Corona VIRUS
>Antibiotics
People used to die from a cut on their finger before antibiotics.

>im in my twenties and healthy. so i will very likely survive a flu.
This ain't the flu

you are right a common flu is deadlier. corona-panic is the same hoax like that swine-flu, bird-flu, bse crap that comes up every few years.

>you are right a common flu is deadlier.
Corona virus is 40 times deadlier than common flu.

Attached: 1516940806547.jpg (1000x668, 40K)

wrong, just 40 times more likely to spread. in us alone last year died 7 times more from flu than from corona worldwide.

even if. still not killing healthy people. just the very young, the very old and the already sick.

Drinking a lot of vodka I'm never going to get Coronavirus

Attached: 507A41C400000578-0-image-m-20_1537485721954.jpg (634x1119, 72K)

So besides the overhype shity corona half-ass flu virus, how is it really to die from the flu like what does it feel like what do you go through?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Colds and flus just piss me off, so what happens if I'm an old useless shitbg or youngfag?

Attached: 0a00762d6c4c5ec262f909bdebe4a9da.jpg (470x592, 40K)

Virus A: 10 people get it, 2 people die
Virus B: 200 people get it, 3 people die

You: See! Virus B is deadlier

Attached: ZipLine.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

you get fever and you die from it. what else should happen.

Stocked up on CHEESE, NUTS, EGGS, BEEFE
, PILLS, DRUGS

>still not killing healthy people
Yeah, it is.
>just the very young
Strange, but the very young seem to have some immunity to it.

pillz n drugz pillz n drugs
booboo badoop boop boop

than its even less dangerous. just mostly killing the old and sick. sounds fine with me.

The mortality rate of novel corona is much higher than the flu. Novel corona's mortality rate with the absolute best treatment is about 2 percent. With inferior treatment, the death rate is closer to 4 percent. The only flu with similar death rates was the Spanish flu, which happened 100 years ago.

How the fuck do you die from a fever? What kind of weak ass nigga shit is that? You just go to sleep and not wake up? Fuck I want coronavirus now but I can't stop drinking

YO, nigga!!!

your body overheats and your protein gets broken. as most body functions need protein-based stuff like enzyms you die.

I'm not a nigga I'm just living the shity South Bay, you kind of adaptp living around a bunch of shit bags

Attached: Screenshot_20200217-194736.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

But what does that feel like is my question?

This can change your life one day. Download "Pi" from the playstore, one day it'll be worth a lot of money. If it asks who invited you type @Chocoboy. The app is invite only and mining stops at 10 million people.''

hot and dizzy. like you are very drunk in a sauna

Like south bay in the bay area? MV nigga what up

come here

WTF are you talking about the spanish flu dead rate was estimated to have been between 10% and 20%, while the mortality rate

viral infections will cause secondary bacterial infections its well documented you retard.
nice selfie picture dingus.

this virus doesn't kill with a fever. it causes your lungs to fill with fluid and you asphyxiate. that's one reason i'm not too worried as a weed and cigarette smoker. on a bad day, which is actually what i think of as a good day--i'll explain--i wake up and cough up the equivalent of a half cup of phlegm. i'm very used to it since i've been smoking weed and cigarettes for 25 years. i see it as "good" because it means i was living with a nice coating of phlegm, protecting my lungs from cigarette smoke, and i cough it all up in the morning and feel fresh and "washed". if my lungs started filling with fluid from coronavirus, i am very experienced with coughing it out. when my non-smoking 90+ year old grampa died, his lungs were filling with fluid and had to be drained in the hospital. eventually, he sort of drowned and they did the morphine death thing.

the only pill i can think of that could treat this is like pseudoephedrine, and a lot of it. otherwise, you need a hospital to drain your longs.

I mean im in even shittier San Jose to be specific

Should I smoke a lot of weed and got in the hot tub one time after not smoking for a day and I felt like I was going to pass out it was so intense but what you're saying is as long as I stay drunk all the time like normal I should be fine..

youtube.com/watch?v=oTysV3EfSyM

Ooo small world. Let's hope we stay chinkflu free god bless

People that don't spit out their mucus regularly deserve to die anyways...

Will corona-chan score the get?

At first they said it effects men more because men smoke more in china but its actually that the ace2 receptor is in the testicles and the virus causes total scrotal implosion.

Hopefully it stays in the shity meth head homeless population

You're so funny

Total scrotal impliosion

Attached: 1000_-_7rSPEnc.jpg (249x249, 20K)

Attached: EQx7k_rWkAErmN_.png (759x450, 56K)

it survives up to 3 days on an inert surface so the host doesn't really matter

It was closer to 5% in non-shithole countries.

I'm vegan so I don't need proteins.

plantbased4lyfe

RIP, Cred Forumsro

jews

the coronavirus is probably the most infectious disease. the reproduction rate of the disease has been around 3 but that is with china using swat teams to hold people at gunpoint as they weld them in their house. other countries will not go that far to enforce low infection rates. the real rates are around 14+ making it more contagious than measles.

ItS JuSt ThE fLu bRo

Attached: r0-value-herd-immunity-6-638.jpg (638x479, 97K)

Attached: EQ3O-rrU0AEmyjn.png (360x791, 553K)

yep

Attached: 1479924532125.jpg (958x775, 661K)

youtu.be/9BYaywITXYk

hurr durr i will recover my immune system is good only effects old people.

Attached: e96.png (655x692, 352K)

covid was distributed through vaccines

we should keep an eye on south korea for telling the truth, they will have way better testing. they have been spraying and putting in quarantine they wont lie about the death rates and infection rates.

Attached: South Korea.jpg (1920x1080, 615K)

Attached: EQMlJfTUwAAbWzO.jpg (1358x1347, 181K)

I just plan on barricading myself in the basement so I can beat my penis to a pulp with you faggots.

Mainly?

I'm young and healthy. Not worried about catching the fucking cold.

Attached: EQz3gD3WsAAXOPh.jpg (915x953, 181K)

I always knew the day would come when natural selection kicks in and kills 80% of the pop...sadly this ncov doesn't seem to be it