Roast me

Roast me.

Just fucking shit on me, I'll do what you want, I have no friends, just got out of an abusive relationship and I have nothing to live for, I hate my fat ugly self, I really fucking do.

Attached: Photo on 25-02-2020 at 05.42.jpg (1080x720, 172K)

Attached: Photo on 25-02-2020 at 05.45 #2.jpg (1080x720, 142K)

I don't care enough to roast you, there's nothing in it for me.

come cam in our shitty chat you dumb camwhore, I see you have a laptop, just enter a name and you're in. buncha other anons waiting around

> i can
>haz chat
>com / winning

I just want the extra push to finally end it

bump

get a kik and message me I'll roast you hard.

kik - GonkG

hey go here

Attached: 1562728594550s.jpg (125x123, 2K)

I don't want to do that, user
That's not nice. I'd rather give you a hug.

Lemme see that ass white girl

post your fat ugly tits

Tits ?

You should fuck yourself very hard with a dildo

might as well post tits too

It's tits with timestamp user

Easier to talk in real time and use your cam instead of posting in a dead thread. Go here OP it's boring without you

Pee for Cred Forums you dirty fucking slut

not worth it OP
you's saucy and gots a nice pussy

You're hot if you were my gf I'd cum inside you everyday for hours nonstop

Nice little pussy for a fat slut

Take a fat shit for us

That a thong under?

Spread that pussy. Lets see it wide

I don't want to talk, I want you to remind me how disgusting and worthless I am, I just need it to be over

This can change your life one day. Download "Pi" from the playstore, one day it'll be worth a lot of money. If it asks who invited you type @Chocoboy. The app is invite only and mining stops at 10 million people.,!!:'

Hey it sucks...but not worth ending it. These people will be jealous once you rebuild yourself back up. It’s hard, so just one day at a time. You are alive and that is all it takes to make a difference.

Well since you hit rock bottom, might as well show us your tits.

Well, despite what your ex told you, you're not, life might be shitty now but it can always get better

A difference to who? I don't have anyone, not a single friend, no job, nothing, I can't fucking stand myself

Cut by your pussy

If you aren’t going to post your face and tits then I’m sorry you’re too dumb of a fucking whore to realize that you aren’t worth our time.

How old are you? Tell us your story

Nice pussy, and nice hand writing

If you're in New York, we should hug platonically

we love you pls don't kys

Stop being such a whore and e-whore, get your shit together. People who have fought wars and come back with half their limbs missing don't pity themselves as much as you do.

Looks like it has been used up. How about your arss hole

Hold a sign saying

" need your cock robey"

also very nice 9/10

23, i have nothing man, I'm such a pussy I can't get past the fear of death but i need motivation, i need the push, help me

It's good you left the relationship I'm proud of u

Why do these fake wanna be fame whores always come to b with their fake nobody loves me but I'll post nudes if you give me attention shit. Just get back on chaturbate where you belong you wanna scrub skank

Are you tits as Pettit as your pussy.
Bet you a butterface

OP, Your weak, pathetic, and on the edge of wanting too find an excuse to blame your weakness on so you can end it. Your worst trait is that you rely on ideals and standards that you will never obtain as you lack the self esteem and willpower to try.

Tits or GTFO

Look if you gonna be such a slut to post pictures of yourself you might as well post more I mean it's all your fucking good for at this point

You have a cute butt :)

just take all your fucking clothes off and let us talk shit about your body

You said you would do what WE want you fucking whore now get in the chat.

you're right, i'm all those things, i'm incredibly weak and pathetic, I can't even kill myself without help

I can tell you legit have some gender dysphoria by seeing this single picture.

I don't even know what that word means

plant trees or make art

Easy find a tall buildings and walk off job done, your boring us now ffs

If you really hate yourself post your whore face

Post more pics pls

But dont kys, seriously, it will get better, I know its cliché but still.

Fucking do what we say you pathetic slut post more nudes and kys

I want to hang myself, I have the rope, I gave my cat to an adoption shelter, I'm ready

Disney killed starwars life has nothing left to offer

Time stamp or it didn't happen

MORE NUDES PLS

>821446594 (You) #
you're right, i'm all those things, i'm incredibly weak and pathetic, I can't even kill myself without help..

You rely on others too much, thus your the problem that is makeing you feel this way, your trash. Stop looking for an escape and a scapegoat for your weakness

Okay, I'll do it now, thank you

No you dont chill out

Come live with me and suffer for the rest of your life. It's like being dead, but there are pancakes.

You can back out of hanging, high jump has no come back. Post full body nudes b4 ya go you worthless scum feed the fags who can't get real girls, or better yet film yourself fucking homeless ppl and post it, might as well improve some poor sods day b4 you quit

Even a miserable fuck up like me doesnt want to suicide. Stop being a melodramatic cunt and pull your head out of your ass

Attached: 567be22895f8067866fc0d168eeefdf6.jpg (480x591, 20K)

Way too show us that you can't live up too anything, cant even muster up any self esteem too try too make things better, you would rather be lazy and give in. You make me sick.

Fuck I went to jail for downloading bad shit, lost my wife n kids, have no job and even I just get on with life fuck me you teen drama queens are full of shit

>looks like it’s been used up
Virginity boy detected

Stream your suicide

Don't do it user

100% sure this is a larp now. if this was real then by now we would have videos of her shoving things up her cunt.

Kys pedo

This, not even a single tit. Wtf is this amateur hour bullshit

Shes not a whore shes just having a breakdown

Op here, actually this was a part of a study to do with self harm and the negative impact the online communities have on self esteem, your all proof of a discussing world full of evil men

Guess she's to much of a coward to post pics or kill her self

nice try sweatie but I'm female.
next time don't assume gender.

>shes not a whore
>posts vag
ok

Oh great a liberal

Humans, no matter the gender are naturally evil, either thru laziness, greed, or ignorance.

Best reaction ever

Do the experiment on literally any other website and you'll get a different response.

>trying to prove a specific point
>goes to the 1 place that shes guaranteed to get the response that makes her feel right

Post another picture then

This is not how a study is done. Do you know basic statistics?

Lemur?

Post more pix tubby

Put this on your study

Attached: 1547073803835m.jpg (765x1024, 63K)

It's one part of a larger study into online trolls, this isn6the only site I'm testing. But thanks for helping me this study :)

American education system at it's finest lmao learn to type

you're

So...you're studying yourself?

so youre trying to prove something about trolling by going around posting nudes and asking people to troll you?

Dont believe this is OP, post another time stamp too show us this you is, dosnt need too be nude but the panties help identify.

Attached: 0365E1BE-5CDB-45E0-B12F-E319B80CA6A1.jpg (941x1024, 130K)

How do we know you're op? post another pic

I don't know who's saying they are me but this isn't a fucking experiment, the rope didn't work, I tried to attach it didnt stay, im going to use razors instead, i'll update as long as I can

Attached: Photo on 25-02-2020 at 06.25.jpg (1080x720, 170K)

I think those underwear are cute so you obviously have nice taste, your butt is also a pretty nice shape so good on you for havin a cute butt.
I hope you find happiness and learn to love yourself and the skin you're in.

had a feeling

Show soles first

You pathetic coward, explain your selfish thoughts that escaping your false pain will amount to anything

Back for me hey you fucking degenerate college bitch, go perform test elsewhere we ain't falling for this shit twice

>"The left" is the reason I'm a loser!

To the most important person you know.

Yourself.

If anything, look at this world as just one big playground. Own it. Build yourself into anything you want. Now is the best time as it’s proven creativity is at max potential at our highs and lows. Forget the people who brought you down, even family, if it applies. Build yourself up and everything else will follow naturally. Become selfish in a good way and make it all about you for a while.

I’m going to bed now. I’ve been in a similar painful spot before. Just one day at a time. It won’t be fast. Enjoy the pain so you don’t forget where you came from.

It's not worth it user

if its real and not an experiment then post tits.

Doesn't post nudes, and doesn't do as told I call bullshit faker

Like I said earlier cut next to your pussy so we have the cut and pussy in the same shot

What city and state do you live? Education level? Got a job?

I'm that fucking fat that the bar came out the wall when i jumped off the stool, I can't make noise becuase im in a flat and i dno't want to fuck this up and only half do it

Attached: Photo on 25-02-2020 at 06.30.jpg (1080x720, 127K)

Show us your pussy and asshole spread, you stupid cunt.
And while you're at it, you should dress slutty and go get raped by niggers.

Attached: i9RPEkOllwlGMHHtDuqxA__6_EFcbPXFpoBc3Zq30WQ.jpg (530x800, 42K)

Razors for shaving clam = good
razors for cutting self = bad.

No problems are that bad that suicide is the only way out. Go to a women's shelter or get some psych treatment.
Lotta good things you'll miss out on in life if you leave early.

rub blood on your tits for us

how much do you weigh and how tall are you?
Even a skinny person would rip it off. It can't support like 100 pounds

Why not lose some weight then Go for a walk around the block.

>23, i have nothing man, I'm such a pussy I can't get past the fear of death but i need motivation, i need the push, help me

Tell you what, go out on a date with me. You may have a good time and find a reason to live, or if it goes badly, that could help provide you with the motivation to end it. So either way you win.

ko il try but im rely starting to feel faint i tryi

Show us how fat. And show tits and pussy without panties on. Do it you fucking cow.

Attached: received_832931440460481.jpg (640x634, 38K)

fucking based poop for us

Dude seek help also whoever put that bar in your wall didnt secure it with more studs beause they didnt expect people to hang off it since it looks like a bar for a curtain. so theres that.

More excuses on your pathetic attitude on escapism, leave the running away behind and stop looking for a reason coward. Prove me wrong and show me humans arent trash by there own nature

Stop it, you dickhead. There's someone out there for you. The stars just haven't aligned yet.

It was you you have same typing patterns. Crazy bitch. Dont kys we can talk on kik if you want

the world needs more billy & mandy memes

ok im waiting. dont die before you can deliver

You're kinda thick from what I can see...try heavier rope

Brianna stop attention whoring for once in your goddamn life

>Op here, actually this was a part of a study to do with self harm and the negative impact the online communities have on self esteem, your all proof of a discussing world full of evil men

you of course know that it is an unethical study, since you did not obtain informed consent in advance, of having us participate in your study.

Abandon thread there ain't going to be nudes, plus she's 23 so who fucking cares what he tits look like go to any at and find the same ones

Cut your clit

Post tits

Seriously OP, don't go out being an asshole. Do something good before you go. Pick a few incel virgins on here, and take their virginity before you go.

THIS
snip off your clit and smear the blood all over and masturbate with it

Attached: received_509728153233602.jpg (800x825, 84K)

Not believing you, but you should come up with a plan that doesnt involve a lot of pain or risk of failure. Hanging and razors are not dependable. Put this off until you can figure out something better.

stream it you whale. I need to COOM

Cus incels are so predictable. You should be embarrassed lolz

Girls are so silly

So fucking selfish...

All this attention for what? For your family to eventually find your post on the b archive? Or are you out here for sympathy?

Of course the fking bar will break it probably can’t even support 100 lbs...

I can’t even. The amount of virgins here too...

Just post naked pics for validation

TITS WITH BLOOD YES

Attached: carl 2.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Nice triple dubs. Also fuck off. You and your fedora

Therapy works. Don’t do it OP

Show butthole

Die you bitch.
Die alone and suffering.
Like millions of others i do not care for.

What a pathetic show.

Post pics in front of a mirror nude so we can see you ya fat hoe

Go to the gym
Its not even a roast

Don't do it op, some of us like fat culos

Please don’t do it.

We only get one shot at this, and our time is so short.

Insert banana in vagina while you smoke a cigarette

Either start posting nudes or make this an epic screencap thread op... either way let's see some action

OP is too lazy too do anything that isnt lazy. She knows what she dosnt like, she knows there are ways too fix it, but OP is so lazy she just wants too escape. TRASH

I just got into this thread what the fuck is happening here guys

Tits?

Nice ass :,)

i think OP bit it. not delivering any pics now, rip OP you couldve done better

OP asked to get roasted but really wanted compliments. She loses it and says all men are assholes cause we aren't being nice. Now shes apparently trying to kill her self again

That's a fucking curtain rod, it'll snap if the AC blows too hard

saw no cutting, saw no rope.

op is faking but its a nice time

Nothing anymore. She’s gone.

Attached: 566584D2-1499-49F3-9642-27E0E0373199.jpg (741x875, 95K)

Hey do you got a snap

Livestream your hanging OP.
Do it in the nudes.

can i get an asshole pic

Plz op

I hope not

OP, lets hang out then commit suicide together. We can hold hands while we overdose on some smack. Why die alone?

Attached: 1580840931546.jpg (640x772, 57K)

lmaoooo put some good in the world

You provided a timestamp but I never saw any tits you know the rules dumb camwhore

Show us your butthole!

Attached: 55FE85F5-C63D-444B-9D0D-D27FFD5BEEA3.jpg (195x259, 5K)

Attached: nedladdning.jpg (218x232, 10K)

Sigh... Cred Forums is such a wretched hive of scum and villainy. OP I don't know what the fuck you're going through right now. I don't know if you're being serious about committing suicide.

If you are, please don't. You seem like a troubled young lady who's spiraling out of control. Getting out of an abusive relationship will do that to you, it's not your fault. Realizing the relationship is abusive and getting out of it is actually very good progress! You need to find someone you love and care for, perhaps a family member, and let them know you're not ok. If that feels scary, just write to them that you need to talk and that you have something really important that you need to tell them. That way when you actually go to see them, you won't chicken out and you'll explain what's going on and everything that's wrong in your life rn. Even if you feel like you don't have anyone, try and think of someone that used to be important to you and reach out to that person. You'd be surprised how much people care about you even if you don,t think they do/you don't talk often.

As for feeling fat... first of all keep in mind that you're dealing with a lot right now. All of your fears and insecurities are amplified because of your situation. It's normal that you don't feel good about yourself, but with time, confidence can be built back up. You'll need to work on yourself, which can't be done if you're out of balance. Try and find something or someone that can act as an anchor in your life. Not necessarily required but might help in the long run: find someone who understands and loves you, with all of your qualities and flaws. They can help you find/keep your balance. Speaking of which, your abusive ex and these idiots here definitely aren't helping. Their attention might feel rewarding right now for you, but know that it's an auto-destructive behavior. It's not good for you and you should probably leave Cred Forums for now.

Try and get a good night's sleep. EXERCICE! Not because you're fat (from the pics you've sent you actually seem to have a nice body tbh), but because it'll do your body/brain good. Eat healthy. Reach out to someone. Good luck, you're not alone.

you have a great pussy

plenty of men like your bodyfat. you're not fat you just carry more weight in feminine areas. plenty of us like that and don't like fat chicks

you;re gonna be fine. post doggystyle ass pls

Don’t do it please

OP is kill?

just how fat are you
show your belly rolls

At least post your tits before you go

Seconded

Idk if you're attention whoring or if you're already dead but if you're not please don't kill yourself you're beautiful and I'll be sad if you do.

fuckin simp haven't even seen her damn face you don't even know

Chill Girl, you are super cute, do some online dating, select wisely, you will find a supercool guy...spring comes, be a little patient, it pays off :-) I promise :-*

where is OP

just a attention seeking faggot is all this is

>I just got out of an abusing relationship
>Begins abusing herself
Well shit

Please seek out family or a profesional.
People care about you, you may think noone does, but that's not true.
Don't linger on this website, noone here is qualified to help you.

Still take requests?

Hey call someone who cares for you and talk to them about it. Leave this chat immediately, nothing good will come of staying here.

Fat bitch is already dead lmao

she dead yoo

rip

op?

Too soon, shame on you.

Not sure if fishing for compliments because there's not really anything to roast you on as far as i can see

Love, do yourself a favor tonight, get off the internet and go to bed.

Attached: 1581267951621m.jpg (1014x1024, 147K)

OP it's your life, do what ever you want to do. You don't have to listen to us, but don't kill yourself. I myself know how shitty life can be, how hard it is, how strong the urge to finally end it can be....
But still, keep on fighting! If you don't want to be "fat" (u ain't fat, it's just a bit more thicc), go to the gym. I know how hard it is to find friends, but it eventually works out all the time...

Just don't give up, stay alive and life to the fullest

Fuck, i think she's already dead Cred Forumsros

I hope she isn't

OP, if you're reading this, don't do it. You just got out of a bad situation. Seek help right fucking now. I was in your position and i decided to not kill myself, now i'm thankful i didn't. No matter how bad things seem right now it will get better over time. DO NOT KILL YOURSELF

nice ass pic, pussy looks good too, the only roasting id like to do is spit roast ya

Hey OP, come over and have a threesome with me and my gf. That will cheer you up.

Same, the fucking psycho who drove her to do this should be publicly executed

Publicly tortured to death

Don't do it

do you have a discord?

Don't be a fucking simp, you don't even know that hoe

>Posting about an heroing instead of just doing it
Kys

Don't do it lady

Attached: 44vf9jf1xjky.png (604x516, 88K)

Imagine thinking being upset that someone was driven to kill themselves by an abusive partner while you can only sit and watch makes you a simp. Fragile masculinity at its finest.

No op wait you never posted your tits you need to post those jugs and pull on the nipples for me

Entrapment

yes, post tits now

Girl you fine your in the best position to not give a shit. Just focus on yourself you don't need no friends or some shitty boyfriend. Bitch just have fun knowing you don't have to deal with anyones shit

Exactly, thank you kind user