Hey Cred Forums, rate my mom! And call me a degen if you want, she's the one who flashed me and told me to take a pic

Hey Cred Forums, rate my mom! And call me a degen if you want, she's the one who flashed me and told me to take a pic.

Attached: 20170414_165519~2.jpg (3120x4160, 1.56M)

post more?

This can change your life one day. Download "Pi" from the playstore, one day it'll be worth a lot of money. If it asks who invited you type @Chocoboy. The app is invite only and mining stops at 10 million people.

Don't have anything else, sorry.

Shes kinda gross. I’d still fuck her though.

Why the fuck is your mom flashing you and asking you to take a picture?

Pics of hersmoking

No clue, honestly.

She doesn't smoke.

Star of David necklace spotted! Get her!

JUDEN!

star of David hanging from her ugly joobs
Gtfo

Attached: 1580706786853m.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Nah, I'd rather not have all my information stolen by a random cryptocurrency app I heard of on Cred Forums.

Fucking kek, I was starting to wonder when you all would notice.

Thanks for keeping us on our toes OP

No problem.

I doubt this is actually your mom, but even if it's not, I would choke her with my fat cock and then fuck her big tits and stretch her tight pussy and then pump her full of cum. While you watched me do it, if you wanted to watch her get degraded and punished with a fat dick.

Post some more pics of her, even if they're regular pics. Also, why did she flash you? And do you have Kik? If so, Kik me at LittleHooptie and let me jack my fat cock off to your big-titted slut mom.

Also, how old is she?

Nice trips, but calm down, Satan. It's my mom, not some $5 prostitute you can treat like trash.

So then, canonically, you are also a jew.
Pushing incest adjacent agenda.
Checks out

No disrespect intended. And I also don't give a fuck about the trips. I would like to see more of your mom, though. May I please see more of her? Or message with you privately about her?

Damn, ya got me, even though I'm not even really religious at all.

>I would like to see more of your mom, though. May I please see more of her?
>Or message with you privately about her?
No.

>I would choke her with my fat cock and then fuck her big tits and stretch her tight pussy and then pump her full of cum. While you watched me do it, if you wanted to watch her get degraded and punished with a fat dick.
>No disrespect intended

Kek

Quit playing. Either Kik me at LittleHooptie and send me some more pics of your big-titted mom or let me know a way to message you. I want to make my fat cock cum and use your mom to help make me fully hard.

I would do it in a respectful way, obviously. I would try to make her fat pussy cum on my dick before I pumped my cumload inside her. She would enjoy it.

miss the old Cred Forums? join based autism shitpost server

genocide anime faggots

discord*gg/uRpRmC

Attached: 44598648_1188959744577112_140416680068120576_n.png (500x500, 128K)

trying to tell literal satan he can't treat your mom like trash

Attached: 1530941221935.jpg (480x360, 18K)