Sup Cred Forums wasn't here for a few years but im again at the edge of doing something stupid can we have a feels...

Sup Cred Forums wasn't here for a few years but im again at the edge of doing something stupid can we have a feels thread?

Attached: drunk and depressed.jpg (650x366, 16K)

Sure can op, hope you’re doing alright. What’s on your mind?

havesnt seen a feels thread in a long time
how are you user?

Same. Wife want to divorce, trank a lot yesterday and didn't go to work today. First time on /b for years.

drunk af right now failed university with tons of debt left cant see myself as anything but a burden for myself and the few people around me
had no contact with my friends for half a year by now all day long just at home crying dont think i want to keep this going

last week i finally made myself go to the doctor to talk about depression and shit got some ssris but today it suddendly got so much worse

Yeah man ssris definitely start off rough what ones u got?

im just 22 allways told myself i would at least get to 27 an try to find something in live i can enjoy something that makes me happy but its like all hope left just vanished
i dont really want to die i just cant image a live worth living

i got escitalopram its the fith day im taking them

You have to be patient. antidepressants kick in only after 4-6 weeks.

Got given 20mg of those a while back didn’t work for me at all after two months shits rough man. Get any free counselling out of it too?

>Used to be a soldier.
>I'm not now.
>I want to go back.
>Cant cus old/broken.
>I dont like civilians.
>They dont like me.
>not quite sure what to do.
>each passing year, the work load grows.

i got a paper that allows me to go see a psychiatrist paid by insurance but i have to search for one by myself and cannot get me to do so

holy shit thats long

It’ll more than likely be worth it to stick with the pills and give the psych a go, nothing to lose from doing it man

what is the stupid thing we are talking about here?

sounds hard loosing the playce you thought you belong to do ever spoke to other veterans that might feel simliar about it?

advice how to motivate myself to do so it took me 3 years and one attempt to escape just to see a doc

I'm in a bit of similar situation. I've been struggling with severe depression for so many years I lost count. I tried therapy, no real results.

I'm thinking magic mushrooms might do some healing. I've never tripped before in my life, but from what I read on the internet, psilocybin mushrooms have the potential to make you face your demons, all those things you've swept under the rug, and just see it from above. And experience life from a fresh, joyful perspective, one that you had before depression sets in.

I mean all this sounds good and beautiful and all, but I just feel like reality is a lot uglier. I saw a video of another guy who tried mushrooms, took a big dose, and that triggered schizophrenia in him, he is now delusional, thinks CIA is out to murder him, and hallucinates voices and shit.

So it's a weird mix, and I don't know what to believe. Does shrooms actually help depression, or does it ass-fuck your brain and leave you insane? In the midst of researching it myself.

Also thought you micro-dosing it. Taking 1/10th of the usual dose to the point you barely even feel it. But the little you feel is supposed to clear your mind and make you feel happy and focused enough to get through depression, at least for the day.

I did mushrooms and they're pretty fucking cool but I still wanna kill myself, totally depends on the person. As long as you aren't schizophrenic or something you'll be fine.

cannot say much about shrooms i tok acid a few time and after it had a few weeks like a manic phase

psychedelics might trigger psychosis if u are predispoposed (dont know if its the right word like if its running in the family)

did not help me for long term but i thing it got more sensetiv for my surroundings

Schizo here, just did mushrooms the other day, made me happy to laugh for hours at stupid shit.

nice.

shit i was just released 2 months ago
i don't hate civillians but i cant find a job, it's too scary.
i still want to go back but i know i did my time. i'm young and i have a lot to do in my life.

I’d say having someone close to go with u or just give u that extra bit of motivation to do it definitely helps but if u don’t have that it’s really just something you’ve got to look at as a stepping stone to where u wanna be and improving overall quality of life is all I can say really

yeah man, i miss these threads.

that really blows. you have anyone to talk to irl?

Attached: 1388569519798.jpg (1279x1023, 366K)

last time i nearly endet it was half a year ago and i talked about it with my freind
remebering his reaction i just cant bring myself to talk about it again he was really understanding and put a lot of energie into helping me but he has his own problems and i saw how it upt him down and how hard it was for him just listening