Losing weight is seriously extremely easy, why do so many people struggle with it...

Losing weight is seriously extremely easy, why do so many people struggle with it? Just stop eating shit food and stop eating as often.

Attached: 1581652577631.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphys.2017.00357/full#h1
sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/10/111004123558.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5946262/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/297600#recent-research
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this thing that is easy for me is easy for everyone
you're not even aware of how retarded you are

You must be a fatty

I'm not. I actually lost about 75 lbs to get to a normal BMI. It was hard. Fuck you and kill yourself ottermode faggot.

Or just do meth

I will bet vast amounts of currency that OP is not only a faggot, but has a stupidly high metabolism and just stopped eating pizza for every meal for like a week.

Oh, the projection.

The guy has a point. You see it all the time. People lose weight. Instantly forget what life was like when they were fat. Make fun of fat people. Congratulations on your weight loss, but leave the fatties alone.

inb4 some screaming autist types "fatty alert" I'm 193cm and 92kg

Fatties are basically food addicts. And addicts lie. They lie to their friends, their families and even to themselves. They construct a neurotic fantasy world to live in, to insulate themselves from their own inadequacy.

This is why a lard-arse can look you in the eye and tell you they don't eat much, despite the obvious rolls of fat overflowing their waistband. It's because they're so invested in the lie they even believe it themselves.

tl;dr - never believe anything a fatty says.

As a former fat guy, you're right about the food addict part. I'm guessing you're also like 17 and weigh like 100lbs, wet. "This isn't my struggle so it's retarded"

>Losing weight is seriously extremely easy

getting rid of all the flippity/flappity loose skin after a big weight loss isn't as easy though without surgery.

OP is... not a faggot?

Energy in/energy out.

Lost 90 lbs doing this about 15 years ago. It's not black magic. It's science.

Oh yeah because it's the believing the science behind it's that is the hard part.

Learn what projection means you fucking moron

Lets publish a book about Losing weight.
Fancy book, nice paper aprox. 78 pages.
On every page just:
Don't eat much
Know what you're eating
Don't sit MOVE!

Oh, the projection.

Try not being a faggot?

No, I'm just an adequate human being who's never been psychologically dependent on donuts.

It's not even about being addicted to eating too much food.

It's that sugar tastes too fucking good and its in almost everything that tastes decent.

If you take a break from sugar for a few days, you'll realise how genuinely fucking ghastly it tastes.
I used to take sugar in tea. Now I wonder what the fuck I was thinking.

If you're adequate, then why the irrational hate for the lardos? Did your fat dad fuck you as a kid?

Took a break from drinking sugary drinks like Coca Cola for over a year. Had a can a few months back and nearly died. That shit tasted waaaayyy too sweet to be enjoyable.

Another field of retards falling for bait.

Poor people eat cheap food = food that is shit, and is bad for you. Middle class people can afford slightly better food and can lose weight. The end.

Dont forget your fat roots you secret fatty. Your only a mild grievance away from having to get your old pants back on . Perhaps when you continue to get regected by women and realise it had nothing to do with being fat just the fact your an arrogant cunt.

It's not hate, it's contempt. And it's entirely rational too.

No shit

It has to be based on something. I mean if you just hate fat people because you don't like the way they look then it's all good, but it seems to be more. No one says all fatties are liars because nothing happened.

Because losing weight isn't easy. At least not effectively and permanently.
Anyone can go into severe caloric deficit and shed pounds.
Weight loss is hard for people because realistically you should only be losing about 1-2 pounds a week in order to maintain a healthy weight.
It requires good diet, proper nutrition (3-4 small meals a day) steady exercise and commitment.
Fat people usually fry their metabolisms after a year or two of being fat. It takes a lot of work to get the ovens firing again to convert calories into energy properly.

As a former lard-ass who lost 90 lbs and kept it off for 15 years, this poster is correct. Sugar is mind poison, and also the regular kind of poison.

You don't need it. If you think you do, try being less of a faggot.

Yes. middle class people can also afford to take up more interesting hobbies, they can buy nicer tennis racquets and pay for entrance fees to the courts. It's easier to become a fatty when you're too poor to take up any interesting hobbies, so you occupy your time with something cheaper - eating. Which also makes you even more sedentary. Pic very much related.
It's the same reason you see poor people with strange colored hair, it's a lot cheaper means of personal expression than setting up a dark room and buying camera lenses, and chemicals and hand-developing all your own photos.

Attached: NoFap-Chimp.jpg (1200x431, 79K)

In before:

> but muh thyroid

Stop making excuses.

There are also tons of genetic diseases which alter your hormonal balance. Narcolepsy sufferer here.

My brain doesnt produce orexin- one of the main metabolic controlling hormones.

frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphys.2017.00357/full#h1

I don't think I've ever seen any fat person make that excuse outside of television. Most fat people are well aware of why they're fat.

depends greatly on the person, not much else to really say, comes to the same reasons alcoholics have a hard time stopping drinking or addicts have a hard time stopping their addiction, nothing to really belittle, just try and guide through and provide assistance if they're willing

Excuses, bro. Everyone you meet in this life has a cross to bear.

Doesn't mean we all gotta be lard-asses.

>why do so many people struggle with it?
Because it's easier to eat a cheeseburger than admit that you're the one at fault and own up to the consequences of your own poor decisions. Committing to changing those behaviors and constantly making decisions to not eat in excess is probably not as hard as the ego-crushing moment of accepting that it's one's own fault they're a fat fuck. It's far easier to play the victim, to pin it on some exogenous force like metabolism, or modern lifestyles, or 'the stress makes me eat' than how you choose to react to those forces.

Attached: fattotude.jpg (1388x752, 176K)

I said all addicts are liars, not just fatties. Is it harder to read when you're chewing all the time?

Attached: Untitled.png (552x169, 9K)

I'm not making excuses bruh. I'm a personal trainer and dietician.

Think about the metabolism like a wood stove and food is like wood that you put into the stove. Some wood, like sawdust, or pine needles, burn up super quick and make the fire really hot for a second. Some woods burn slower and longer.

When people get really fat, or let themselves go for years, their "fire" goes out and has to be kicked back on which takes time, training and diet.

Like I said. Anyone can lose weight. If you lose weight like a retard, you'll look like shit when you drop 30-40lbs. You have to train 3-5 days a week, 6-10 hours a week. You need to eat properly. You need to be patient and do things properly or else you're just going to yo-yo between thin and starving and fat because your body thinks its starving so it packs on all the calories it takes in.

You're fucking stupid. 1-2 pounds a week for a year is a realistic goal which can be permanent and yield good results. Dropping 20 pounds in a month is just going to make you blow up when you finally decide to eat.

Unless you've found a way to break the laws of physics, you're fat because you eat too much.

Maybe educate your tiny incel brain and read the damn thing.

Negative calorie deficit can still result in weight gain. Read the fucking paper.

>their "fire" goes out and I'm a huge faggot

There's this thing called "basal metabolic rate".

Means if you're not constantly engorging yourself on food you lose weight by attrition.

You're a personal trainer. People are lazy. You should look into this.

yeah and curing cancer is extremely easy, just stop being ill and also curing depression is easy, just stop being depressed. fuck off faggot

OP here, i forgot i made this thread and went to take a shower. Good to see the fatties in this thread are screeching and moaning

The laws of thermodynamics don't agree with you.

But when you make trillions with your free energy, please keep me in mind.

ok kiddo, time to go back to your class

>when you finally decide to eat.
That would be a shitty decision by a person who's not truly committed to losing weight. Crucially, it's a decision, a choice, a conscious exertion of their agency over their own destiny, an uncovered act by an autonomous agent.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/10/111004123558.htm

Science says to kill yourself, cuck.

*uncoerced act

OP, there are also a lot of non-fatties calling them fat for the lols. No love for us?

Article written by and for fatties.

I'm skinny now. I'd say enjoy being fat, except I know you won't.

Nah man. I give 0 fucks about some self-hating virgin who hates fat people because he cant get laid and needs to shit on someone else to feel good about himself.

Enjoy inceldom, except I know you won't.

> Reduced physical activity appears the main cause of weight gain in these models resulting in energy imbalance.
Time to hit the treadmill noddy
>narcoleptic patients will often pack on pounds even as they eat considerably less than your average person.
I would assume your average american eats far more calories than they can be expected to burn in their drive to everywhere, sit most of the day, don't do labor intensive work lifestyle to begin with. And 'often' doesn't mean "most".
>There are already ways of stimulating brown fat's production, but it isn't easy to do. For instance, more brown fat is produced when you spend a lot of time in the cold.
Seems like it's time for fatty to get outside of the house

>curing depression is easy, just stop being depressed
This, but unironically.
In fact, it's literally the only cure for "muh depression".

Nigga it's the exact same reason I keep coming to this shithole board: because I don't want to change. I don't want to put in the effort to stop wasting my hours on Cred Forums

Attached: CHhPCEc.jpg (1766x1200, 434K)

Elevated cortisol levels from childhood abuse
>Saged
>Kys

Wait. You're fat, and I'm not, and you're accusing me of inceldom?

My dude... good luck?

Should have just stopped eating so much shit food like OP said, instead of working against yourself the while time like a retard

Sorry, but the four 2L bottles of genetics sitting in your fridge says otherwise

>Why do you hate the lazy when they whine about problems they themselves made
GeeIWonder.dat
How the fuck does someone even get to the point of permaflab?
>You don't understand my life of poor decisions that were clearly making me fatter and I did nothing to stop it
Nope, sorry. Having literally never been over 180lbs/82kg, I can't really relate to those who don't do anything to lower the amount of energy being stored as fat, and can't be bothered to jog for a short while.

Honestly, you don't need any serious exercise at all to maintain, just be generally active in what you do, and eat normal amounts of normal food at normal intervals, instead of random streams of excessive crap.
1. Calories in vs calories out. You can't around this, it takes energy to do things, and you can only get energy from what you've consumed.
2. Ideally, eat smaller meals several times throughout the day, but the traditional 3 meals a day works just fine. The point is that you have a moderately amount of food being processed at a stead rate throughout the day. Think of what constant stopping/going does to the fuel efficiency in your car.
3. Literally do anything but sit at your gamer chair all day, even a fucking walk, just something to keep your body from getting used to burning less calories.
Remember, survival instict dictates we conserve as much energy as feasibly possible, but it's your job to moderate this.

That all being said, the FDA needs to be fixed. Having proper food labels would go a long way in fixing food related health issues in the US. But that would necessarily take revenue and demand away from healthcar-- OHHHHHHHHHHHH

So you're just determined to be a retard then. Okay, retard.

Why the fuck don't you think abuse victims can have agency!?
I think your'e doing abuse victims a fucking disgusting disservice by implying that all they ever will be is scared by their trauma. For fuckssake, why would you give up on them? They already have to wear the stigma of what happened to them in childhood - and you're saying that that cross to bear is going to be with them their entire lives? That they can't do anything about it? That their body, their physical presence on the earth will always be a bloated shine to what some shitty people did to them, and subjected them to?
Seriously, fuck you. People should not be condemned to a path of life just because of their childhood, they should have the chance to carve out their own destinies - and yes, their body is a huge part of that for obvious superficial effects that have non-superficial influences on their social life, on their self-esteem, but most importantly on their health!

Or they just watch what they eat, like a normal person. You don't have to break out a notepad and calculator, but simple things like stopping before you're full and limiting desserts is usually enough.

He's actually trying to help you.

He's saying, in essence, "Yeah, shit sucks, but you've got a say in it."

100% this.
It really is as simple as calories in versus calories out. If you have a slower metabolism, that just means you need to eat less.

kek

this

Because most people are weak minded worms and even easy stuff like leaving bad habits is a struggle for them.
Truly subhumans.

>doing nothing is hard
LMAO. Literally just don't eat.

At the end of the day, this excuse-making is hurting nobody but yourself. Calories in versus calories out. You could eat McDonald's for every meal and still lose weight as long as you correctly limit the amount.

>eat one meal a day
>300 pounds
>Just don't eat!

Listen here dumbass. Just because the gov says it's bad to be fat doesn't make it true
>Kys

Nice excuse and nice lie, fatso, especially considering trash fastfood and soda costs more than stuff like rice, water and chicken, which is healthy.

Attached: 1364032795262.jpg (320x240, 18K)

It's not easy when you have metabolic issues. Being obese affects your metabolism. Then you have people like me who are normal weight and fairly active and end up fat because of metabolic disorders. Nothing in life is simple.

Attached: image.jpg (650x523, 214K)

>LMAO I'm an ottermode faggot that has literally never had to watch what they eat and has been fortunate enough for weight to be self regulating
kill yourself

>conflates rampant tissue growth resulting from damaged DNA with slowly storing more and more energy because he can't get past the instict to eat as much as possible (like an animal).
Seriously, goldfish are the kind of creatures that will die from overeating, they literally can't help themselves. You're a human with a higher understanding of your situation, fucking act like it you lazy sack of cellulose

Do you think your autism might be somehow connected with your obesity?

okay retard

My mom uses this excuse. She's been obese for as long as I can remember, and she absentmindedly snacks on carbs constantly and drinks multiple cans of Coca Cola every day.

Thing is, most of us are not normal people. We're subject to incredibly persuasive and destructive societal whims.

Imagine living your whole life in a wind storm.

The trauma might kill you early via drugs. Or via sex. Both are reasonable coping mechanisms.

But say you didn't have access to either of those: It might kill you later, after much pain and indignity, via sugar.

>one meal a day
This one, you fat nigger?

Attached: huge-indian-meal-of-naan-kulfi-masala-dosa-butter-chicken-kheer-biryani-rogan-josh-tikka-dal-and-mor (720x782, 262K)

Ultimately, obesity is a problem that can only be solved by willpower. I'm a large person, but not obese - 6'5" 225lbs. I have to pay extra if I want to be comfortable on an airliner. If I were simply obese, I could do something about it. I could lose weight.

Fuck fat people. Fat acceptance is not ok.

The only thing seperating humans from animals is our ability to step above our emotions and instincts with enough willpower. Show some self-respect, and stop making excuses.

Imagine being this detached from reality.

Yeah, not like I am regularly going to gym for last 6 years and prepare my daily 3 meals every time.
I would ask you to eat shit, but you are already too fat.

Attached: 1361867816602.jpg (500x375, 38K)

This is the typical attack a fat fuck will use on a thin person
They just heard the word metabolism once and assumed they knew what the word meant and how it works
Your metabolism isn't a permanent thing that chooses who you are you lazy fuck
Your metabolism changes with diet and exercise
A person who exercises and eats healthy regularly will have a higher metabolism than somebody who sits around all day drinking liquid sugar and eating concentrated sugars and fats
A person with a high metabolism can eat 10x what a fat person can without gaining any weight BUT NOT CONSTANTLY
If you continue to eat and live unhealthy you will lose your high metabolism and start to rapidly gain weight
After highschool I went into depression, stopped exercising, stopped eating healthy
I sat around playing video games all day eating McDonald's
Guess what happened
I lost 20lbs of muscle and gained 10lbs of fat
Losing the fat again was as easy as quitting the McDonald's diet, no exercise required

Based

kek. Yeah man, heart disease, not being able to go up steps and struggling to find clothes that fit are the shit! love it.

Well, I guess it's easy for you and me. Maybe some others are having a hard dime for their reasons.

Sometimes I think it's all about the way you are (thoughts, behaviour, character). Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I am actually lucky like others say.
Or maybe all the others that call me lucky are smokers and never even walk. Maybe they are always moving by car and drinking coffe every day... twice or thrice a day?!?!

I really don't fucking know... I sometimes eat shit, but then I think about it again... I mostly eat only lunch, maybe dinner too.

If you are pathetic, you will be fat due to the way you think. But on the other hand, I have nothing that I like in this world. I find everything... let's say boring. So maybe I am pathetic too. But I'm not fat?!?

I crouch and clench my fist on my sides and i feel like I'm grabbing a thick layered bag. None of that sand like shit.

I don't know how this works, and I don't really care. I love nobody in my life, because I find everyone so different... I haven't found anyone that behaves like me. So, maybe people who don't behave accordingly, do not deserve to lose the weight they wish to lose.

There are good people in this world, people who may be considered evil can actually be good. But for the ones that I don't feel proud of, I can say only one thing.
Fuck you!

I have aspergers, I think.
Some psychologist said I may have.

You're projecting pretty hard...

stop misusing ellipsis

Aha yes

OP is definitely a faggot

There is atv show that exposes fatties for all their bullshit excuses like this one
It's called fit to fat to fit
Fitness trainers forced themselves to eat like you gluttonous bastards, even going as far as eating sticks of butter to match the calorie intake of the fatty they're trying to help because they can't eat as much food as you fat fucks
Then once they become obese they lose all the weight again
You know what they all say?
It's easy
You just have to try

Those green pumpkind, and the potatoes are not expensive.
Nope, what you say doesn't really make sense. A burger from mcdonalds costs like 5$. Some potatoes that will actually nourish you cost 1$

What are you talking about? Most people are, by definition, normal.

^

Surprise retard, the body is self regulating. 99% of people are "fortunate enough" to not otherwise have a medical condition.

If you don't eat regularly, that conditions your body to respond to that availability of food. That creates a slower but more deliberate "metabolism", same response with stress.
Just eat normally and regularly, and go for a small jog like once or twice a week. If you need to walk somewhere, just leisurely jog some of it, downhill even, just do.
Don't stress about food that much, don't force yourself to do too much, just moderate these two things and you're good.

Also post more burgur sluts, they make my mouth water

And you are definitely a fat fuck who refuses to accept your own agency in changing that.

Don't forget the metabolism
They will claim you just have a high metabolism and they don't
"Much genetics"
Completely ignoring the fact your metabolism changes with diet and exercise
If you try to explain this fact they won't listen

Unless you're eating more than 2000 calories in a single sitting, that's not possible.

Fuck you

Sugar tastes disgusting
I hate it
I can't stand cakes or candies
I would rather eat ass

That's caused by LiPo suction you lard ass

you have no understanding of human physiology and psychology whatsoever, please stop talking

>user projects their own inadequacy onto others to try to feel normal
Ew.

You can gain weight without eating much
Candy
Pop
These are the two keys, or rather one key (sugar) to obesity

Did you know the sugar company paid the FDA to lie about the health effects of sugar and blame the increasing obesity rate of America on animal fats?

it's easier to lose weight if only you got fat after age 25

if you got fat before 25 then losing weight is a lot harder

regardless, unless you have some 'real' biological disorder you should be able to lose it with exercise and proper diet

if everything were so easy, there would be no fat or depressed people in the world. But there are, more and more, what would be your conclusion?

It is a natural thing to be disgusted by the disgusting
It is part of evolution
We evolved this way to keep healthy and safe
It is why black people make is afraid, they are evil
It is why obese people make us vomit, you are morbid
It is no different than witnessing a rotting corpse
Without any previous bias, your body and mind tells you to stay away

But he's right though. Even if you have a super slow metabolism, diet and exercise will bring it back up to speed. The only reason you're fat is because you lack the willpower to change. If that's the case, fine, but stop lying to yourself.

Not that user, but you should probably get your shit together if all you can say is fuck you to a post that based.

Poster: This isn't easy but possible
You: blargh blargh argh argh

Sorry

+1

>The only reason you're fat is because you lack the willpower to change. If that's the case, fine, but stop lying to yourself.
Yes, this. This is what I've been saying (and strangely getting no replies). Fessing up to your choices is hard, no one likes to admit they're wrong, and we like to blame everything on circumstance and outside forces (Fundamental Attribution Error I think is what the shrinks call it).
That user is lying to himself, and doesn't even have the courage to admit it.
good advice

permaflab, lol

this is the result of stretched skin and an abundance of fat cells, when you lose weight your fat cells don't go away, they just shrink

your body produces fat cells from birth till about age 25, about after which they only continue to expand with fluids/stored energy so the remaining flab from extremely obese people who lost weight through diet or exercise, or by cheating and getting a gastric bypass or ring

people who get lipo tend to have a lot of the fat cells removed and excess skin nipped and tucked

pro tip for eating all you want, stay skinny till about 25-26 years old

ok boomer

Attached: ok boomer (1a) 119x176 [w1183-0] 2020-1-17.png (119x176, 31K)

I agree it's not easy. That why I said it requires willpower.

Spitting straight facts

>stupidly high metabolism
ah the stupid high metabolism myth.
fatties also use the slow metabolism myth to justify their weight too.

>Projecting THIS hard
>On Cred Forums
This guy's fucking mad

It's easy when you know what to do. I struggled with it for years but then figured out how to count calories and macro nutrients. Then came up with some pre set "default" meals that I stick to day to day if I don't have any kind of plan to eat anything else. If I do deviate from my default meal plan then I know how many calories and grams of protein to aim for to stay more or less on track.

Lost almost 50 pounds and with going to the gym 4-5 times a week became a fit fag. Now it's really not hard to acheive pretty much any body type I want. Just takes consistancy. I wish I had done the things I am doing now in my early-mid twenties. You don't realize how simple it is untill you start doing it, people have trouble because they wake up with absolutely no meal plan and are stuck in this mind set that absolutely every meal must be different from the last. Mostly up untill dinner my meals are the same, then dinner is variety. It's all just habit at this point, thoughtless and easily repeatable.

Some people are addicted to food the way others are addicted to drugs or alcohol. The thing about food is you actually need to eat.
So it’s not like you can just quit.

To clarify, by "meals are the same", I mean the same breakfast as the previous day, same lunch as the previous day, protein shake, some kind of fruit, etc. Not every meal back to back in a day is the same, they are all different, just the same day to day. Easier to plan and meal prep that way too.

>He thinks food labels are to blame for obesity
Listen here you fat fuck
Food labels literally tell you how much sugar, calories, and everything else is in your food
Not only that, it gives you a recommended daily consumption amount
You never read that label
None of you did
Fatties can't read
They're to busy chewing
Did you know a Coca Cola can says to only drink 1 third of the can in a day?
Meanwhile you are chugging several 2 liters in a day and energy drinks

What's with fat fucks and energy drinks btw?
Do they think by drinking the drink it will actually give them energy?
It's just a name, none of the ingredients actually give you energy, look it up.

>the only way
I have to disagree. Psychodelics are a great way of fighting depression and addictions. I took a hit of LSD in college, and it quite literally fixed me overnight. I was a borderline alcoholic, but my desire to drink disappeared completely and I haven't had alcohol in the years since. I was also suffering from depression, and it was the same story after the acid. My GPA climbed back up to a 3.6 the following semester, and I haven't had a problem with depression in years.

>lazy prople eat convenient food
ftfy. There is plenty of cheap ingredients and simple food that isn't prepared fast food, and can be bought at a regular store. But then you'd have to not only go shopping, but COOK!
Why are you even trying to make this a poor vs middleclass thing? There are skinny poor/middle people, and there are fatty poor/middle people. Visit a sketchy, non-mainstream grocery store for once instead of wallyworld and you might find what you actually need.

In today's episode of epic meal Time I eat the whole fucking meal
Featuring you

>Metabolism
There's that word again
You don't know what it means

pretty much this, i need to lose 50 pounds right now, my job and life are so stressful I find eating is a comfort more than anything, i work a job where i'm on my feet a lot but I still have a leadership position so a lot of stress

for the past year i've made a habit of going to the break room and just buying junk to feed the black hole in my soul, last night I brought leftover steak and shrimp for lunch, had 2 cokes, a giant reeses cups and a nestle crunch bar in one meal

sometimes you just stop caring

>What's with fat fucks and energy drinks btw?
Do they think by drinking the drink it will actually give them energy?
It's just a name, none of the ingredients actually give you energy, look it up.
Right? At least the regular ones have some sugar to keep you going. Just imagine how stupid you have to be to buy a 'zero calorie energy drink'

No wonder those people smell. Not a whitey and I season my food but those pajeets eat seasoning.

It reqires will. Not willpower.
If we lived in a world where people were willingful to not be fat, there would be no fats.

Depression is not associated with this.

I'm not going to sugar coat this because I'm afraid you'll eat it.
225 at 6'5 is obese.
250 and your into morbid obesity.
I'm 6'5 175lbs, that is slightly above average, but it's muscle

Haha true

I don't eat much, I rarely eat breakfast or dinner but I drink soda. I'm not fat but I'm skinny fat with a tummy and fuck even tits while sitting. I don't eat candy or cake or shit like that.

Food is a vice you moron.

Donkey, goat, lamb, and camel are all very popular meats as well
Donkey, goat, and camel stink
I am white and have tried them all
They make my sweat and poop smell terrible as well
I doubt it was just spices
I put spices in my food as well

actually depression can be associated with being obese, fat is an organ that secretes hormones which can affect mental health

>conditions his body to low food availability and wonders why his body stores more food as energy
Holy shit nigger do you live under a rock, or do you literally unironically never leave your mom's basement? Eat regularly throughout the day without going over your calories out, and you will lose weight. Don't go on some weird retarded diet, just basic balanced nutrition. This shit isn't news.
1. Eat less than you put out
2. Don't go fasting thing it will help anything
(fasting for a cleanse is a scam too, that's not how the body works and you open yourself up to a whole shlue of problems)
3. Fucking move at all
It really is that simple. If you need more help, if you feel hungry but you've eaten recently, put up with it and wait until a little but later. Otherwise, have a snack, it's not complicated.

Thats the problem though, everybody gets motivated to lose weight and then tries to drop into a "severe" caloric deficit, essentially starving themselves and walking around hungry. Then their diets fail because will power is a limited reserve and many outside factors can deplete your will power and cause you to fail on a starvation based diet. You need to figure out what your maintenance calories are and target slightly below that. Then if you want to increase your caloric deficit from there, do it through excercise (which may cause you to want to up your calories a bit too in order to have an effective work out). Macro nutrient ratios are important too, particularly getting enough protein goes a long way.

To people saying it's about "will power": relying on will power to acheive most things is a bad approach as most research on will power shows it is a limited reserve that depletes as your mental energy decreases. And many outside factors can trigger a will power fail, such as lack of sleep, being hung over, being sick, and even being hungry. That is why the classic diet approach of will power enforced starvation so often fails. The more mental energy you have to devote to your diet on a daily basis, the more likely it will fail. It's all about planning out and establishing easily repeatable patterns that can be repeated thoughtlessly day to day. If you are going around constantly feeling hungry then you don't have a good diet. You can feel satiated, full, have an enjoyable diet and still lose body fat. If your diet does not make you feel that way then it is likely to fail.

I have no experience with that but asparagus pee is a thing. Don't they know they smell bad?

>said the ectomorph to the mesomorph
remove head from ass and you will see more clearly

My brother....
Every
Single
Day
He walks to a corner store, gives an Indian money for poison
Comes home
Drinks the poison
Uses his phone to get an Indian man to deliver McDonald's to him
He's actually been ordering skip the dishes from McDonald's EVERY SINGLE DAY since McDonald's was offered on Skippy
I mentioned this to him and he denied it and skipped skip the dishes for that one day as if that proved me wrong and then went back to it the next day
I don't think he was lying to me actually I think he was lying to himself to my face

(you)

shhh, just give them the (you) and they'll leave

>I'm not going to sugar coat this because I'm afraid you'll eat it

Attached: i_kekd_7.jpg (494x433, 49K)

Steak and shrimp
Great food
Full of essential nutrients and protein
You could build a lot of muscle eating like that
>Candy, Pop
Just cut that crap and add in exercise and you can eat as much as you like
In fact
Body builders eat 6 to 8 large meals in one day
You have to in order to build muscle
Unless you're vegan, then you just consume protein powder until your stools are like wooden pillars

Thank you. This bullshit need it's own movement.

HAHAHAHAHA dude I'm dying at "wooden pillars". I needed a good chuckle to start my day thanks friend ;*

I want you to try something. Pretend the enter/return key does not exist. Write like a person that knows how to write.

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

oh yea i could lose the 50 easy if i wanted to, but unlike most people i just don't care right now

i would go keto and slim up quick but god damn i love spaghetti

Dubs dont lie

Soo what you're saying is once a fatty always a fatty?

Checked

Because people are animals and their lives are empty and meaningless so denying themselves the one thing that actually fills the void for a little while is often really fucking hard.

I was 320 lbs got addicted to cardio and weight training in prison lost 130 pounds. I did strength training 6days a week and cardio everyday. I went from morbidly obese to 9 percent body fat. When I got out of prison and had a normal schedule and started smoking I got lazy, I stopped working out and said it was fine because I had a physical job. I started eating twice a day instead of 6 times a day but always pizza and other shit food. I started drinking and in 6 months I gained 65 pounds. I've made excuses and continue to be lazy. Now I'm still doing the same shit but I quit drinking and literally replaced it with soda and sweets. I'm only about 30 pounds away from being 320 again. I've been fit and I've been fat and have to say genetics only contribute to about 30% the rest are your habits and the lies and bs you tell yourself. If you're a natural endomorph you are going to have to work harder to appear fit get over it. Exomorphs and mezzomorphs that let themselves get fat or unfit have to be even more delusional. I may be fat again but I know it's from a sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle and from eating and drinking disgusting amounts of sugar and carbs. own that shit fellow fats.

Attached: 1570242437875.jpg (1024x683, 426K)

True. But stopping eating is possible. While curing depression, I don't think so.

I'm confused, did you reply to the wrong person? Look at the post you replied to. Also, did you know that Coka Cola still uses the coca leaf, but takes out the psychoactice part of it.

>fatty has trouble reading
what a surprise

Everyone talking about fatties but no one ever talks about hard gainers.
I think it's all in the same. Of course everyone's body is different but if you stay dedicated, the results will be there. For fat people losing weight and skinny people gaining weight, both instances are possible.
Albeit, I feel like it's harder and more costly for the hard gainers.

Being scientifically literate is easy, why do so many people struggle with it?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5946262/

not necessarily, a person who gets fat after 30 could probably lose the excess weight very easily and not have any flab

At my fattest I was 325 pounds (I’m 6’2” if that information helps you visualize). Thought I was happy, but not really. Then I got real bad bronchitis, spent two weeks laid up in bed with zero appetite or motivation to survive whatsoever.

When I finally did recover, I stepped on the scale for my regular round of depression reinforcement that would get me eating. Except today the scale said 309 pounds. Jesus CHRIST, I remember thinking, I lost that much weight just by not being able to stuff my face for two weeks? I decided not to waste it.

I made sure lunch was 100% vegetables, dinner was 50% vegetables. No more fast food. I started eating breakfast regularly so I wasn’t starving for junk but lunch. At first it made me kind of sick to eat at breakfast time because it had been so long since I had eaten a regular breakfast, but my habit building slowly started to feel way less forced. During this time I swore not to look at the scale so as not to get discouraged. My body and brain fought back hard at this time, screaming for junk food. To get my mind off of those things, I started walking after work (the only exercise I could do without worrying about injuring myself and detailing the entire process). I didn’t really have a set distance so much as I walked as far away from my house as I thought I could get without being too tired to get home and stranding myself. Loops around the neighborhood. My curiosity got the better of me and I bought a pedometer. I was putting in anywhere from 12-20 miles a week, and it was keeping me far away from the fridge, and kept me too tired to binge when I got home. When it got warmer and I felt up to it, I started using the pool in my neighborhood to swim laps instead. Lower impact than walking, a full body workout, and generally just refreshing.

I didn’t have a set weight goal for any of this. I was just trying to make changes I could stick to.

(Cont)

Yes. Daddy was fat and he raped my shitter. His gut was so big he rested it on my ass cheeks as he buttfucked me wretchedly.

Attached: 106C47C.jpg (456x327, 31K)

I've lost a good amount of weight. In hindsight, it seems easy, but the first steps are absolutely brutal.

The trick is patience, and to force good habits and eliminate bad habits. You do that by being consistent. If you make an exception one time, you strengthen the habit of making exceptions, until those exceptions become the rule. I've seen many people fail, and it's always because of this.

You only need to stay strong for long enough until all those healthy habits start feeling normal. I think it took me a month or two to get there. Until then, it's unbearable, it takes willpower, and you can't even imagine liking it. You must trust that you will reach this point.
What sucks is the calorie deficit. You sleep poorly, you feel unhappy, everything seems to piss you off, NOTHING seems enjoyable, you can't motivate yourself, and can't concentrate.

If I do my job with 50% brainpower, I'll mess it up. My weight is still ok, thankfully, but it could be better.

6-7 months later was when it really hit me that I had made some progress. My pants didn’t fit anymore and all the natural belt holes were too big. I had gone from a size 46 waist to a size 38. I checked the scale - 235 pounds. I couldn’t even remember the last time I saw the scale read so low. I kept going. Walks turned into jogs. I was getting back from jogs faster than walks so I threw in some weight training when I got home. Still didn’t make a habit of tracking progress, just doing what I knew I could do forever.

One year after this all started, I weighed in at 195 pounds and I looked as good as I ever had in my life. It was not so coincidentally that right around that time, I started getting attention from women who generally did their best to pretend I was invisible before. I met the woman who would become my wife, as a matter of fact.

That was nearly ten years ago and I’ve kept 98% of the weight off despite relaxing how I ate and exercised somewhat.

It’s doable for everyone. You don’t have to make huge exhausting changes. In fact, in my previous experience, trying too much all at once and expecting immediate transformative results was what kept me a failure for years. Just make small changes you can stick to and the results will come.

I do not envy them at all. But some of them are addicted to dieting to the point where they loose sight. Ramen noodles are cheap and will blow you up.

Good thing I was autistic and ran literally everywhere in highschool. Just hit 26, never been above 200lbs, don't even know how. Good to know it doesn't matter, thanks

I must have depression or some shit, because my weight (and also my hunger) seems to fluctuate without my willing it. When I was fat, I ate whatever I wanted. When I was skinny, I ate whatever I wanted, I just wanted to eat less..

Yes hard to read while eating. I get gravy everywhere on the newspaper.
Check out my sexy body.

Attached: 11AC4B6.jpg (450x600, 35K)

Almighty Chuan

Here you go. Challenge accepted.

Attached: 1272486.jpg (576x875, 91K)

Nice bait but I'll bite.

It's all mental. In the brain. Just like hoarders. They keep shit and have an unhealthy addiction to items that are pretty much garbage. But it's something in their brain fucking them up. That's why a lot of people who are fat usually ate a lot as a kid to cover up some sort of pain, and it's affected them into their adult lives and they can't stop because their brains are used to using food as a comfort signal.

Saying "it's so easy" is easy when you haven't exposed your brain to the "comfort of food" in a bad situation. There's no way to understand it when you haven't gone through it.

Attached: image0.jpg (1125x1097, 198K)

It means tongue punch my fartbox big boy.

Attached: 0078BA1.jpg (500x375, 26K)

>why do so many people struggle with it?
so many reasons, food tastes good, it makes you feel good, the human body is not made to lose weight (some have it harder than others), food is way too easy to get, some are just not motivated to lose weight, people usually dont like pain, manual labor isnt nearly as common, computers and consols exist, fatty food is too cheap etc etc.

now im not trying to defend fatties, i just think your question was a bit silly.

I straight up started doing cocaine to loose weight.
It worked!
I didn't feel any hunger and when i did it was super mild.

The recovery period is super short, only about 10 weeks and believe me quitting cocaine cold turkey was way easier then eating properly and not seeing results.It also gave me lots of energy so whenever i snorted some i either went for a run or started exercising.

I went from 340 lbs/150kg to 186 lbs/84kg.
I've kept this weight for around 6 months now.

Our biology tends to favor bodys that conserve calories. Most of human history food shortage has been a way of life. People who fattened easier survived lean times easier.

Attached: 1AACC5A.jpg (418x863, 89K)

either way it may bring some tips for fatsos or they'll kill themselves finally so it all good

I'm not fat but developed a beer belly from drinking lots of Guinness in my late teens that i've never quite been able to shift.

When I started going on BudgetBytes to plan my meals around what I picked up from supermarkets on the cheap (discounted because sell by date was that day)

I started losing the belly and also saving a lot of money making meals in bulk and refridgerating.

E.G yesterday I got about 2kg of Sweet potatoes for only £0.40p, so I just searched for shit to do with sweet potato into BudgetBytes.com and make
potato and chorizo chilli.

You weak willed, obese orgres, who indulge yourself in sheer decadence and DARE to make excuses for yourself. You arent fooling anybody. It's all psychological.

If your will to be in good shape was that strong, you would find the discipline. You dont even have to sacrifice nice tasting things, you just have to be smarter and prepare it yourself.

Attached: Americans and Fast Food.jpg (893x4001, 1.86M)

Whats the matter fatties? Cat got your tongue? or... did you end up eating it yourselves?

Attached: Calories per Dollar.jpg (534x644, 419K)

You should read these but I know you wont because it would require you to face some uncomfortable truths. We all have our comforts, just know yours will forever make you miserable.

But go on, ignore them, Jellyroll. Just dont go on a thread defending yourself.

Attached: What Happens When You Drink a Coke.png (784x1050, 269K)

yeah that seems quite overexaggerated, heroin? really?
Yeah heroin messes with your dopamine, but so does basically fucking EVERYTHING you do.
Cola isnt exactly good for you, i get that, but this is basically just propaganda, i hope you dont buy all that.

I found one of the sources medicalnewstoday.com/articles/297600#recent-research

I believe this has been interspersed with others too.

People always forget about booze calories too. I used to think I was eating fairly healthy, but I wasn’t counting the calories from all my mixed drinks. I even thought I was being healthier by using diet soda. Cutting down on getting drunk also reduced my snacking. So two-fold reduction in caloric intake.

>budgetbytes
Can I get a quick rundown?

Less than 1% of fat people are that way due to glandular issues. Genetics can't account for calories in -calories out, just varies the amount of fat you store. You can lie if you want but you're arguing against basic mathematics if you do. Nobody ever got fat eating salad and exercising every day, not one person.

Be defensive, sure, that's the natural reaction but this point has been trotted out too many times for any kind of argument to be taken seriously.

If you want to lose weight, walk instead of driving. Eat half the amount you do now and YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT. If you feel hungry, wait an extra hour. Trust me, you won't fucking die.

I have fatties in my family, so I've heard all of your bullshit excuses before. And just remember it's ok to be hungry, it's something you'll have to get used to if you actually don't want to be a hambeast any more. If you can't handle being a bit hungry then you're already pathetic and there's probably no hope for you. You're not going to starve to death from skipping a few meals.

Attached: 1499967838666.gif (360x364, 1.71M)

I'm not sure what you mean user. It's just a recipe site but geared towards simplicity, affordability and nourishment.
It also has meal prep plans.

A lot of the reason overweight people dont shift the pounds even when they adopt a better eating lifestyle for a few weeks is because they snack in between without realising it.

A chocolate bar here and there, maybe a small microwave burger, even a packet of crisps (sorry..."chips" for you yanks)

For those, i suggest drinking water and chewing gum to stop these initial hunger pangs.

>I'm 193cm and 92kg
jesus christ you fat 24.6 BMI fuck

>o boi I'm too poor to buy beans
do you have any idea how african you sound?

>Weight loss is hard for people because realistically you should only be losing about 1-2 pounds a week in order to maintain a healthy weight.
stop reading women's magazines maybe

>I'm a personal trainer and dietician.
>Think about the metabolism like a wood stove and food is like wood that you put into the stove.
maybe stop being a low iq nigger with a dead end entry level job

>Read the fucking paper.
I did, it says you are retarded

That small first paragraph is exactly what I meant user. Thanks.

Oh yes that 20% difference in metabolic rate in a sedentary population for a species with a vastly greater brown fat proportion truly says that dumb fucks like you can gain weight by not eating.
You fucking clown.

>I have aspergers, I think.
We could tell by the reddit spacing