Room thread

Room thread

Attached: swb4j6lmpch41.jpg (640x853, 101K)

I have a room as well

Attached: 1544844079135.jpg (3024x4032, 940K)

How tf can people live like this smh

The room state is a reflection on the state of your'e mind

this will be me in a few years

they don't. those are death rooms.

so in op photo someone was like "im gonna die soon better take two giant bags of garbage and throw it around my room before i go"

Attached: 1492179257408.jpg (1920x1200, 392K)

they may have been very ill, ordered nothing but dominoes and died. as you can see the patient was grossly obese, and the corpse laid on the bed for a long long time before it was found (fatty fluids seeping through the mattress and turning it permanently black).

abandoned, likely a Chernobyl-like event (since the tv's still there). perhaps water damage, think tsunami.

how this green shit grows without sun

You don't see the window stupid nigger?

Clean your room!

Attached: 1571246756229s.jpg (250x244, 6K)

Depression I guess, I block out and don't see my room.

Attached: 1563372776654.jpg (780x1040, 115K)

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.81M)

Imagine being this retarded

nobodys gonna mention that this was a dead decaying body after being removed . fughck

see
thenkssss

The T-Mobile bag looks like the cleanest thing in there

the last of us 2 is looking good

Attached: 1503779520924.jpg (200x200, 11K)

the position of the fan cracks me up
like the fat fucker just laid there naked and had it cool his balls

awww and granny just got her new iphone

Depression is a monster.
I'm just beginning to see my home, and going "hmm, this isn't okay" - meaning I'm caring more about myself these days.
I bought a lot of large plastic bags and have begun throwing out the garbage.
I still have to return bottles, bring order to my actual stuff and clean. But baby steps.
Cut yourself some slack, do one thing per day, and tell yourself about the stuff you're grateful for.
All the very best, user - I know how it is.

pic unrelated

Attached: Itsokay.png (400x543, 28K)

Dickhead

I've fallen, and I can't get up!

Thanks, I don't know if its good but I've stopped playing videogames all day, I feel like I'm waking up too and start to notice things are not right. Best of luck to you too.

Why are there censored things there?

local products, idk I thought id be doxxing myself or something.

Ah, ok. That's understandable.
Hope all goes well for you. Don't let the depression ruin you. Been through the hard times myself.

I think we'll both be fine.
As long as we stop hitting ourselves over the head with all the "could-have-beens".
No stress, one thing at a time, one thing per day.
I'll give you a thought whenever I do something constructive.
Cheers, user.

Attached: 1574239386500.jpg (657x712, 54K)

What a sad end. To once be the love of someone's life, a mother, a daughter...and end up being a stain on a carpet surrounded by cheap imported consumer junk.

that's humanity. when we all lose our wife or husband at 79, and spend our retirement money on nonsensical bullshit on tv we can't stop watching because we can't sleep, because we miss our loved ones who've passed and we know our end is nigh, I think a stain on the carpet starts to look pretty good.

That's rough man. But spot on, I think. Came to this thread to feel disgusted, now I'm just feeling melancholy.

Enjoy it while you're here.
Life can be such a fun ride, and you may find yourself at the end, full of experience, tired as if after a long, long trip.
Happy and ready to get off the ride, thankful for every experience.

Make your life something wonderful - not necessarily "big" - just in accordance with your heart. Best of luck to every user.

Fuck outta here johnny joo

Attached: f5a.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

This just looks like unorganized spare room storage.

Is there junkies living there? It is disgusting to spill it with petrol and light it

This is how people should live !!!!

Attached: 0p.jpg (680x440, 187K)

Surely it would just be easier to chuck this stuff out? how do you get from your pc to the door of the room?

fag

Attached: 1582476362391.jpg (624x631, 231K)

Attached: Tomy Wiseu.png (1820x1024, 1.85M)

Honestly, fucking kill yourself and save the future your stupidity.