Am I balding?

Am I balding?

Attached: 5123F2D7-4DFA-4B72-B913-1A6B2981F092.jpg (640x480, 77K)

its over for you buddy boyo

Are you American?

Where the fuck are your ears my nigga

Dutch

You look like one of those doll posters and yes

How old are you? You look like you might have a tiny amount of receding. You also might have a widow's peak, it's hard to tell from your picture.

You're fugly either way. Embrace it, I guess...

Yes, yes you are, dont worry id say you have about till 30 untill it looks unaccepteable. I have similar hair and my descent into rescenting started wery much the same

23 years old, I guess this picture is better

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2020-02-25 om 15.02.40.png (418x360, 237K)

Definitely dude. Just look at all that missing hair.

Is hair implants worth it?

dude I legit thought you were a goddamn doll wtf

Loolll why?

Do you see you pic on the op? Your eyes are like dolls eyes and your skin had like a latex texture, not to mention you can't see your ears.
Man fucked me up good.

No!
You have hair man. You have a lot of hair, you are fine.

Thanks for giving me a bit of hopium, its my haircut though, if i have it shorter at the sides my hair looks fine, but still I hate that I lost quite a bit of hair in 2 years, nobody in my family is balding or bald, this sucks.

You may be headed for JUST

I wish I had your hairline
You look glorious
Your hair almost touches your eyebrows
Your hairline is receding but gradually
This is natural
You lucky devil

Looks like your hairline, like you may have a widow's peak. Your don't appear to be balding. Really this is the worst place to ask a question like this as you'll get all the psychos out the woodwork attempting to put you down.

Yeah you're right, it also could be an adult hairline, time will tell I guess

I don't think it's receding, it looks like you have a widows peak. My hairline looks very similar to yours, I'm 20 now and my hair has been like that for a long time. I don't think you have anything to worry about dude.

Me too lad, but it doesnt matter. When we go a lot of bald, we can shave our heads. I've shaved it and I had lots of hair when I did, preety cool look I can say.

K A N K E R
A
A
L

NW2; start taking fina ASAP

Go to school you little bitch